It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Demons Exist, Can They Be Contatced?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Im not a believer in any organised religion at all. But I have always wondered about demons, or falling angels, the fact that some of them go back thousands of years and are described in different religions throughout the world. Take Pazuzu, the famous demon from the film The Exorcist. There have been stories surrounding him and what he looked like for a long time. Also, there has been small statues found of him, dating back thousands of years.

en.wikipedia.org...

Another that caught my attention was Azazel. He is in the film Fallen, with Denzel Washington. There seems to be more information on him

en.wikipedia.org...

But these are ones which modern media has brought to our attention. Im talking about actually being able to conjure up a demon, is this possible and has anyone every had any experinces with them? I have read in an old book a friend once lent me about The lesser key of Solomon, in which it named many demons and spirits who could grant certain wishes, desires and such.

Unfortunately the person whom i got the book from i have since lost touch but will try and get a hold of him again. I remember some of the rituals involved. One comes to mind. It went like this:

You had to get the head of a recent dead person, and place a certain bean, (cant remember which kind), in each eye, each ear, each nostril and the mouth. For 7 days you would ''water'' the head with fine brandy, at which point a demon, (cant remember the name of said demon), would appear and ask what you were doing. You were suppose to reply ''watering my plant'', at which stage the demon would demand he have a shot, which you decline, until he gets basically angry and throws something at you. A sort of metalic symbol or something. This has suppose to give you the power to become invisible.

Now, I have never attempted contacting demons, I am however interested in anyone who has, and did they have any success? Also, does anyone know if this really works, or is it all superstitious nonsense? Any valuable input is welcome, I am just curious about this subject.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
First of all Demons and Angels exist along with God and Satan. My question to you is why would you want to contact a demon or some other evil spirit, once you invite them in your home its very difficult to get them out. My advice would be don't even try it, your messing with something you couldnt possibly understand.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DemonSpeedN
First of all Demons and Angels exist along with God and Satan. My question to you is why would you want to contact a demon or some other evil spirit, once you invite them in your home its very difficult to get them out. My advice would be don't even try it, your messing with something you couldnt possibly understand.

sorry i should have made it clear first, I dont intend on contact them, just wondering if anyone has, or attempted and would like to hear their experience with it. Or is a lot of B.S? It was just a curious question reallt this thread, no intention of messing with the black arts myself

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Demons, angels, ghosts, we are all one in the same. The way people perceive the world through the media and religions shapes how these are seen. We are all spirits, we exist in this physical body to experience dis association from what is before and after, it’s like a game where limits define how you play out your experience.

We live in a world of energy and demons are nothing neither more nor less. If you want to contact a demon, you should first look into finding your own spirit, you will then have a better understanding of what you’re asking. You are looking for energy that will only be possible by tuning yourself into that state.

Also when I say energy I mean just that, its your perception that creates what you percieve, the rest you chose not to percieve which is why we all feel we have seperate experiences when in reality, we are all looking in our own direction but at the same thing.
edit on 1-6-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
In a world where you can contact God and have a personal relationship with him why are people so interested in contacting evil demons who will ruin your life...?
I am sincerely asking and would like to hear anyones answer.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
I am sincerely asking and would like to hear anyones answer.

Me too??? Why?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wow, never heard the whole... placing beans in a dead guy's cranial orifices in order to contact demons... before. (I know, I totally just butchered any semblance of grammar in that sentence.)

But, regardless, why would anyone want to contact demons? Wait. I can answer that myself. Bad people contact demons in order to get what they want. And some good people contact demons out of sheer ignorance. But that's assuming that demons actually exist.

I personally believe that they do exist... but I'm not concerned with them at all. As a well educated Catholic, I know that demons are completely powerless when you have God on your side, so why bother worrying about them?

In order to answer your question, all I can do is offer my opinion. I do believe that demons exist, but I would have no idea how to contact them because contacting them is the absolute last thing I'd ever want to do.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thankfully, I have not had any first-hand experience, but the frequency of reports throughout the ages does make one wonder. Of course if you subscribe to a Christian tradition, odds are that one could ascribe any strange event to demon activity, but the stories themselves are always relatively graphic in the sense that it is either completely true, or completely made-up.

If you want them, I have some baked beans in the cupboard, and I am sure there are some fresh heads around here somewhere...Just an idea...?

But I would say, personally, and not from religious beliefs, that they do exist simply because of the accounts I have heard of. That begs the question, if demons exist, then does that mean God exists? I would say so, although they could malevolent spirits, etc...I am not sure because my interest lies in relatively safe and benign hauntings, as I am a chicken.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

My aunt has experience with them, though she would not like to admit it. Her husband is from a Native American tribe and they do believe they are talking to spirits - but my family, being Christians, suspect it to be demonic influence. She claims these spirits told her things about her dad (and my dad's dad, my grandpa) that NO one else would know about except for her and her dad. It would make sense being a demon, since it is influencing her -away- from God, and I fear that it will do her great harm..

Demons are quite powerful beings, taking shape into anything they want.. My dad has mentioned a few times that demons could easily take the shape of, say, UFOs to # with people if they wanted to.

I don't know about that, but I do believe Demons do exist. My dad has had personal "contact" with them, actually.

It was around 30 years ago, when my mom was pregnant in the hospital in labor with my eldest sister, my dad was at his sister in law's house resting on the couch, when suddenly he felt the air chill and saw a floating figure with dark stringy hair floating in the middle of the room. He felt himself being dragged down, and he prayed like never before (of course, he wasn't a Christian at the time, but everyone starts to pray to God when they realize they're dying). After he was set "free" he rushed to the bathroom and saw his skin was pale, like a ghost. He took his temperature - 76 degrees.

Believe me or don't, I'm just sharing what I've been told.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I feel many times there are energies that wait to find receptive ummm 3d suit weares to reinject themselves within. So in reality you may try to contact but may be ignored by the reals unless you possess something they NEED, which in that case can become uncomfortable if you do not know how to maintain your own spiritual space and it phases you out to oblivion to balance its absence

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I will say this... if you have a fresh severed head in your possession, it is not the only thing possessed. No need to look any further for demons, look in the mirror.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Son of God beat me to it .

Reread your post and it only says that you are merely curious: Hope this is all to satisfy your curiosity and not for trying to conjure.

Stay away from that type stuff is my advice.

I believe the Holy Bible, yes demons exist. Have had a little experience in dealing with a friend who had one named "Wizard" in the past. They , I believe, can contact/interfere with your life only to lead you down the wrong road... to destroy. PS MY friend is now deceased. So please stay away from that - flea!
edit on 1-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: To add:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
I will say this... if you have a fresh severed head in your possession, it is not the only thing possessed. No need to look any further for demons, look in the mirror.

Ugh now you tell me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
thanks for all the input, just was curious was all, no intention of finding a severed head and sticking beans in it lol.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yes, demons exist and yes, they can be contacted. I don't recommend trying to contact them but the Oujia board is a simple way to do it. I believe that your faith can dictate their ability to manipulate you. If you are a believer in Christ I think you have protection. I speak from experience and never, ever use alcohol and call on "spirits" cuz you never know who's gonna come in.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

Pheww !
Glad to hear you weren't planning on robbing the morgue or anything.

also laughing at my post with the ''flea'' mispelled.

...Naaah ..I'm not an animal lover.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Yes, and Yes, and No I dont recommend it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Yes they exist but why on earth would you want to contact one?

It's a demon, it isn't going to be friendly.

Be careful what you ask for...you really don't want to mess around with demons.

Also don't mess with ouija boards. I know some say they are harmless but I get to differ!

I only know a few people who will touch a ouija board but they know what they are doing. People think you can just break one out and summon spirits or demons. It doesnt really work like that. Yes people have used them and nothing happened but there are a lot of cases where this just did not happen. It depends on a lot of factors and personally I would never mess with one. I have been interested in demons and ghosts since I was little but I dont really want to see one.
edit on 6/1/2011 by mblahnikluver because: add the ouija tid bit

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I believe non benevolent beings exist. I do not believe they are "demons"(I don't believe in heaven/hell/demons, etc.)but rather beings, but rather beings that were never a human. interdenominational, parallel dimensional what have ya...
Contact is risky, many find contact best through seaonces and EVP sessions. Though, I do not suggest contacting them...they will trick you, they will frighten you and sometimes may even follow you home.
In some cases they will express all that they know about you. They tap easily into the Akashic Records, so to speak and know everything on your mind from thoughts to feelings. They will deceive you, making you think they are a lost soul or a loved who who has passed...definitely not to be trusted.
edit on 1-6-2011 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Yes, I do believe demons are real. And I believe their sole purpose is to tempt you and misguide you. To take you away from God and join the Devil in his campaign against God. Do I believe they can "control" you? No. At least not without your concent. Is the Devil making people commit horrible acts of violence and hatred? No. He can not mess with our free will. All he can do is influence you. Encourage you. Say "Job well done!" after someone just threw a baby off a skyscraper. In my opinion, all you have to do to "summon" a demon is simply give in to temptations.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join