It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Demons Exist, Can They Be Contatced?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a friend of mines and his mother and sister use the Ouija board often, and say it always contacts the same person, his dead grandpa. But i told him these things can pretend to be someone else and tell you stuff only that person would know just to gain your trust, but he wont listen and they continue to use it

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by xFloggingMaryx

Throughout history scholars, advisers, wizards, sorcerers, magicians, shaman, whatever you wish to call them; They have all been working intimately with the spirit world in varying degrees of potency.

There are men with so much power and influence over the physical world - nearly all of that is stemmed from the spirit world and its inhabitants. The spectrum between Light, Dark and Shadow harbors every imaginable sort of being with an even wider sense of vibration between what we think to be "good and evil"

Wizards have always been shown with dragons in the old legends, we mistake these dragons for literal winged creatures of myth that supposedly flew in our skies. But my personal take on this is that the dragons are creatures of the spirit world being bartered with for power and influence.

Men have always desired power, the manner in which you seek it and the manner in which it is bestowed upon you is a reflection of who you are, I can promise you that if you sit in the dark places of this world and call forth to otherworldly beings for assistance they 'will' come to you, and they will harm you if you cannot endure their vibration and become their master. Few people exist today who remember how to do such things and I for one see no need in doing it when the "heavenly host" waits to assist humanity with open arms.

The most powerful human beings who have ever walked this earth did so by embracing their own humanity and becoming the bridge of positive influence between the mundane world and the spirit world.

There are shaman who can control a tornados path and move it away from a village, there are sorcerers who can subject you to a world of shadow and misery. Its all real.

When these individuals make their alliances with non corporeal beings, the outcome can be a blessing, or a horror.

The majority of us do not need to worry though - at least for now.

-GM

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

thanks for your input, more of less answered my question. So, in your own opinion, who do you think used these demons to their advantage? Hitler springs to my mind, would you agree?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I cannot attest to any personal experience about demons per-se, but I do believe that the universe is abounding with positive energy and negative energy. Energy isn't just appearing or disappearing. It changes from one state to another. It moves and changes.

I believe that life is nothing more than a form of energy. So yes, there are negative forces 'demons' and positive ones, 'angels'. Perhaps they are similar to how they're often described, or nothing at all. I don't know for sure. I do know for sure that the universe is about balance.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I swear every three months or so i find someone wanting to know more about demons, whether it be to conjure them, identify them, gain power from them, or just try to understand them.

The mantra of this site is deny ignorance, and in almost all pursuits I agree with this mantra. However, when it comes to Hell, demons and the arcane, less knowledge is greater protection in many cases. God is the ultimate shield against wickedness (Jesus too, being the same), and please believe me when i say these forces are greater than you. Do not contact the dead, do not invite in demons.

There are different kinds of demons, some benevolent, most malevolent, all are vastly stronger than you, even the little ones. Oh and the benevolent ones won't bother speaking with you, they have no interest in it.

As a matter of fact its a pretty good benchmark to use as most benevolent spirits will not contact you unless you are chosen for something. Benevolent spirits want nothing from you, therefore they will not speak to you. Malevolent spirits do, they want your life, your energy. Please remember this and explain to any foolish enough to conjure ANY spirit; the good ones won't bother with you, almost always the bad ones will respond.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thedarktower

Theres nothing official about hitler using demons, but he wouldnt be the first time groups in power have nurtured themselves through occult roots and found hidden influence from the subtle realms.

Hollywood set aside, Its safe to say that negative forces used hitler, more then he used them.

-GM

top topics

<< 1   >>

join