It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found this an interesting read

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I just thought I'd share with you a refreshment, Seems to be a lot of disinformation, and trolling and the whatnot.

So I present to you: www.house.gov... -- US Constitution

Sorry my first post is so boring, but HAPPY READING!

edit on 6/1/2011 by eXia7 because: added more info for the skeptical

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You should probably add something to this, like perhaps what your take is on this and provide a reason to read a random link.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

It's the US constitution of course, I'm sorry you're so skeptical of random occurrences, draw your own conclusions

But again, happy reading, cheers!
edit on 6/1/2011 by eXia7 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

I was more referring to your lack of response as to what your take is on it more then "disinfo and trolling"

Do you have a theory on this topic? What are you trying to portray with your post and why is the link valid to your theory or viewpoint. I thought normally a link was a source of further information on a theory or viewpoint which needed clarification. What are we supposed to relate to your opening post to the link provided?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

My viewpoint is the same as most of you, But i read a lot of posts of people saying they have the facts, or referring to the constitution etc. I just provided a link to the constitution for those who would like to read it.

Maybe posting in the "Political Madness" thread threw you off.. or threw me off.. whatever it may be, my purpose was to give some information to read in your spare time. there is no need to analyze this into great detail, for it is just a simple gesture.

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Love reading about history and things that are slowly becoming such.

Trowa

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

Okay, that makes more sense I suppose. Im from Canada so Im not knowledgeable at all in the US constitution. The forum topic perhaps threw me off on what we are supposed to be seeing in your post other then just the US constitution lol. Thanks for elaborating

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thanks to all who read this, i hope it inspires you to do something fruitful for humanity.

As I am awakening further, I'm gaining this feeling that i should help, but im not quite sure what my purpose is.

This site holds very key elements to finding out the meaning to life, you just have to discearn from all the bunk and disinformation is real.

Great forum! great people!

top topics

join