It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought I'd follow suit and post my portfolio

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Check it out at. www.somepeoplearedickheadstheyruinitforeveryone.com

Im about to start a Digital arts course in september.
And i painted my avatar myself in photoshop, although i kind of copied the shape from another work of art, which im not proud of, but its only an avatar. I wanted to do it quickly.

p.s i removed it because apparantly there are @ssholes creeping around every corner.

[Edited on 12-8-2004 by superduperman]

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
the stuff on that site is all about 6 months old. I've done some new images that i havent posted yet, and i also to a break to do some travelling. Also there is a short film that i need to get up there, but havent had the time to sort out the encoding and web space and stuff.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Good god you're talented superduperman! Thanks for sharing your art with us and I hope you continue to do os.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
thanks a lot! I was enjoying looking at others work on here, and decided to contribute. Its so interesting seeing what images people create when the are presented with a blank canvas. Its one of the greatest human peculiarities.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
what the flick is this BS in the link you posted?
  • PsychoPhobia infeckting...

[!]Warning...

[!]infeckting progress... 100% done

[+]OS Infeckted...

[-]Find yourself a cure...

[+]No War...# USA...

[email protected]

what the hell?

• posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:42 PM
    link   
    Seems to me like his website was hacked

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:44 PM
    link   

Originally posted by shidge.

ohh god its him not me

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 07:52 PM
    link   
    Hmmm...strange...when you look at the source its the source for his actual site. Strange....

Well...thats what he gets for posting it on a public website like this...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:23 AM
    link   
    What the hell?! why is it doing that? Wow there are some really cool people out there. Thanks for hacking my site. I don't understand the F*** USA part, because if that was intended at me, im not american.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:24 AM
    link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan

Originally posted by shidge.

ohh god its him not me

yeah funny isn't it.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:43 AM
    link   
    Yeah that sucks. I hope you had other copies of your art work superduperman.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:45 PM
    link   
    yeah its cool. I cant actually think of why i wouldnt have copies on my computer. Some one had hacked into my account and changed all the "index.htm/html" and "home.htm/html" to that load of rubbish that you can see, thats about 8 websites that got done. And for some reason some of the images are now corrupted. No harm though, just need to re-upload everything. Sorting the database out again for my image portfolio is going to be the long thing. Other than that its alright.

If your reading this, why bother? I mean yes you succeeded in annoying me, you win. What comes around goes around my friend. If theres one thing this world needs, its less people like you.

SMR

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:29 PM
    link   
    It indeed sucks that people do these things.
    On a side note,I was wondering if you really bought that domain name www.somepeoplearedickheadstheyruinitforeveryone.com
    Was thinking,good thing they dont charge by the letter.

I hope you get things fixed.If you need any help,feel free to ask.I do graphic design as well as web design.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:07 AM
    link   

Originally posted by SMR
    It indeed sucks that people do these things.
    On a side note,I was wondering if you really bought that domain name www.somepeoplearedickheadstheyruinitforeveryone.com
    Was thinking,good thing they dont charge by the letter.

I hope you get things fixed.If you need any help,feel free to ask.I do graphic design as well as web design.

id like to see your work, dont post your url here though otherwise you'll get messed up, gimme a private post with it.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 09:34 AM
    link   
    Someone who viewed this page is responsible for wrecking your site? :shk: I didn't have the chance to view your work.

Some people really are dickheads that ruin it for everyone.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 05:12 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Bangin
    Someone who viewed this page is responsible for wrecking your site? :shk: I didn't have the chance to view your work.

Some people really are dickheads that ruin it for everyone.

Yup I've fixed it now, if anyone wants to see it U2U me.

new topics

top topics

join