It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather control during the war of 1812?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I was doing some research on the Battle of New Orleans, then got into the cause of the war of 1812. Anyways I knew Washington DC got taken over by the British. They set the White House and many other buildings ablaze. The invasion only lasted 26 hours, when a very rare tornado ripped through Washington DC, killed many of the soldiers, damaged their boats, and put out the fires.

More British soldiers were killed by the tornado's flying debris than by the guns of the American resistance.

www.erh.noaa.gov...

I just think its very very odd that these tornado's struck Washington at this exact time (tornado's are very rare there). I've also heard that it could have been a hurricane that spawned these tornadoes. In any event, this is what saved washington. This might be common knowledge to some people but it was new to me and thought it was cool.

blogs.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Um in this case it's probably natural because HAARP wasn't even invented until the 20th Century.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I found an interesting article with more information.
ARTICLE

I think it was definitely artificially made. I mean. What are the chances? We have to have an open mind people. It doesn't necessarily have to be man made. It could have been extraterrestrial in nature, with the sole purpose of manipulating human history. Now I'm not saying this is fact. I'm saying that an open mind is always better than a closed mind.
edit on 30-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

but how? Tesla doesn't even exist!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Um in this case it's probably natural because HAARP wasn't even invented until the 20th Century.

I didn't bring up haarp. Some say there are other ways to affect the weather. Dancing, Visualizing... ect.

Weather control doesn't have to mean Haarp. I dont't even know what I think about Haarp.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Wait your talking about the power to control the weather? Like Storm?

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Well... wasn't Washington DC built by occultists? Aren't occultists often credited with invoking ritual magick and the like? That which is hidden from the masses.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
It was the wrath of god.............

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OrganicAnagram33

Yes that is exactly what I was getting at. Ya never know.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
im with him.. a warlock did it!!

(:

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Complete coincidence. Think about it.

If the British had of wanted a tornado to flatten Washington, they wouldn't have sent it while their troops were on the ground.

If the Americans had wanted a tornado to wipe out the British, they wouldn't have sent it to an area that would devastate the city.

Nice find, though. I didn't know about this.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Yeah, you've got to keep an open mind.

I've seen many people who claim to be Freemasons on this site say that there is nothing much to it but brotherhood and so on... few of them seem to think that Freemasonry could have changed dramatically as its membership surpassed the threshold of the ability to conceal its secret teachings from the profane.

Look at all the Masons and other secret societies have built and accomplished. Everything done with painstaking accuracy and astronomical precision... all the symbolism, all the significant dates. It's all there, perhaps simply for the initiate to understand, or possibly because it gives them power.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Well if the british already have the city occupied, what could you lose by sending in a tornado?

Just go to your local crypt with some of your mason buddies, hold hands, wear some goat skulls and make a tornado. Simple.

(not mocking masons here just attempting to be funny ha ha? )
edit on 30-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
As another poster already said, this technology didnt exist then. We could hardly fly a plane, let alone control the weather.

These things just happen; its odd sometimes. But nature can be very odd, and even at times work in favor of some human agenda....

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

In theory, thats possible.

Though ive never seen a tornado created, it could perhaps be done, if you understand the mechanics of how certain rituals/incantations can stimulate angelic forces - called ophanim (lit. wheels) in Hebrew - which govern the forces of nature, they can be impelled to do things.

It does sound incredible though.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Maybe there is a fat Cosmic-God-kid sitting in his neuropod controlling
his favorite game of Sim Earth.

Between swigs of Ambrosia (aka Mountain Dew) he decided to throw
some twisters to mess up the Brits.

Just wait until he's level capped, then the fun will really begin.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Yeah, but Storm didn't exist then either!

So we've established that HAARP didn't exist, Tesla didn't exist, Storm didn't exist... This is starting to turn into a real mystery!

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2

Yeah, but Storm didn't exist then either!

So we've established that HAARP didn't exist, Tesla didn't exist, Storm didn't exist... This is starting to turn into a real mystery!

Or maybe it's just weather that happened at the time it happened.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

In theory, thats possible.

Though ive never seen a tornado created, it could perhaps be done, if you understand the mechanics of how certain rituals/incantations can stimulate angelic forces - called ophanim (lit. wheels) in Hebrew - which govern the forces of nature, they can be impelled to do things.

It does sound incredible though.

I figured it was possible in theory and since you seem to be into Jewish Mysticism, I figured you could shed some light on the situation. No I'm not blaming jews for these tornado's lol. I just think people in power have access to some ancient wisdom. People see weather as so big and powerful that there is no way in the world you could control it (especially with your thoughts and actions). I think otherwise though.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Remember when we blamed everything on Y2K or El Nino???
I guess these happened after 1812 also though
there goes my guess................

top topics

<<   2 >>

join