It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a quick hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Hey everyone,

My name is Rob and I just joined the site the other day to voice my opinions on a few issues I felt strongly about. I currently reside about a half hour away from the main NSA campus, about 10 minutes from one of their listening posts (I have coordinates and sat images available if anyone is interested, location was inadvertently given to me by an investigator with TS clearance). Also about 2 or 3 minutes from a Russian Embassy in the area. I've been a government skeptic for over a decade and a true patriot of the lost concept of freedom for longer. I came here in hopes of finding a refreshing "meeting of the minds" I guess I'd say. I am willing to entertain most ideas within reason as long as the possibility reasonably exists and I'm hoping to help others do the same, not as an expansion of mere theories but as a search for that long hidden truth. I practice security auditing (both physical and digital) as well as firearms proficiency and survival skills in my free time and try to spread awareness of the need for preparations to deal with the future catastrophe. I'll accept being considered paranoid because what I've seen and been through in my life, but without a level of paranoia you're just ignoring the issues. Nice to meet you all, I look forward to chatting in the forums.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by j35us

That was not quick.

Welcome to ATS!
The finest collection of absolute rubbish on the internet, but there is some good entertainment value here.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by j35us

Hi j35us, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Apologies for the length, as I mentioned I do digital security so once I start typing my fingers can kind of get away from me and thank you for the welcome. This site may have a lot of crap but I'm not above shovelling s# to get to the truth.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
hi j35us sounds like some interesting stuff

hope to catch your next thread

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

The future catastrophe is around the corner and it is not just one, it is a line-up of them(maybe like the Book of Revelation) I believe... And the catastrophes will be supernormal too, ie with incurable plagues to weed out wicked people.

There is just one way to be safe and that is to be a good person I believe. To become a good person I chose to practice Falun Dafa.

Just my two cents.

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hello Rob

Welcome to the maddest cell in bedlam.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I'll accept being considered paranoid because what I've seen and been through in my life, but without a level of paranoia you're just ignoring the issues. Nice to meet you all, I look forward to chatting in the forums.
reply to post by j35us

Welcome Rob..hoping you find your nuggets of truth while shoveling.

Look forward to hearing what you have to offer,as far as your experiences. Your job sounds interesting, and definately makes me understand why you said the above . (in quotations)

Take care.

top topics

join