It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rosicrucians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Listed among secret societies is also the Rosicrucian Order. Here is a link that lists their official sites worldwide.

www.amorc.org...

I was a member of the Rosicrucians for several months, recieving my lessons (mandala's or something) by mail. They do have meetings in Toronto I believe, don't know if they have a hall or whatever where I live.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Check this thread:

www.gnosis-usa.com...

And:

www.gnosis-usa.com...

A.M.O.R.C.: "In this day and age, how can the students of the school of Sodom doubt the Imperator of their sacred order or of their �Holy Rituals?� The one who is going to fall does not see the gap. The ritual of the first tenebrous initiation that the disciple Beelzebub received in the temple is the same first ritual that the students of A.M.O.R.C. perform today in their room in order to receive their first degree. Thus, in the same way that the student of the first degree from �Sodom� remains enslaved by the Guardian of the Threshold after the rite, as well Beelzebub remained enslaved by the Guardian of the Threshold. This is how he started his career as a demon..." - The Revolution of Beelzebub

Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I just wanted to mention the book "Die Chymische Hochzeit des Christian Rosencreutz" by Johann Valentin Andreae.

Why you ask? [/ hmm not so sure myself... but Rosenkreutz is rosy cross in german. Oh and its a bit of a Esoteric read on my list of things to do...

Link to a german version:

rosencreutz.de.ki...

Not sure how useful it will be to people as its in german, OK for me as its one of the lingos i speak

If i find "eine englische" version ill post asap.

Got one in english:

www.sacred-texts.com...

[edit on 5/8/2004 by Corinthas]

[edit on 5/8/2004 by Corinthas]

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Chemical wedding is actually the third book of the triad of early Rosicrucian books.
Phanes Press in Grand Rapids Michigan has published all three in recent years.

Fama was first published in 1614, Confessio in 1615 and The chemican wedding of Christian Rosenkreutz in 1616.
The first two are dealing more with society and transformation, the third with personal transformation- it's a good read.

The Phanes Press English translation actually has a good informative Introduction in it as well, I don't remember but it may tell you about more books or sources of information.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
English translations of these documents can be read at the online Rosicrucian Library here:

www.crcsite.org...

On a side note, not all Rosicrucians are members of AMORC, and Rosicrucian groups such as the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn and Masonic Rosicrucian Society long predate AMORC.

Fiat Lvx.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Rosicrucians have been discussed in various threads here on ATS.

Here are the results of a Google Search

[edit on 7-8-2004 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Yes, and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn Emerged out of the Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia in 1887. Dr. William Robert Woodman, Dr. William Wynn Westcott, and Samuel Liddell "MacGregor" Mathers were members of that order when the proclaimed themselves Chiefs of the HOGD, supposedly with authority from Continental sources. Woodman and Westcott were highly placed Freemasons as well. I am nof sure about Mathers.

Oh yes, and I am not sure to when the SRIA dates but it clearly predates the late nineteenth century.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
The SRIA was founded in 1865.

top topics

join