It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mods here are promoting snitches???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The longer I have been around here, the stranger it gets.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I agree that the mods here have to keep order from the "Bad Apples" so to say, so this place can stay somewhat civil.

But...

I recently added a post to the:
"Woman spits on another at a local Wal-Mart, faces deportation"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

All I said was 'Quote': "Deport them all"

& I get a warning: "Exteme t & c violation"

Now I think the mods jumped the gun on this one.

Why can someone post an article, if you can't agree with what it is talking about?

She first "went out through the in door", so yes, I agree, she should be deported.
After all, we all know it's ok to go in through the out door(Led Zep), but it is not ok to go out through the in door.

Now, if that wasn't the reason for the warning, then it must have been about the agreeing about her spitting.
What is wrong with that? Thats a criminal offence, she should be deported.

Seriously folks, this started because of some snitch that threw a hissy fit because my post got a lot of stars.

Wake up people. I didn't do ANYTHING different than the poster did by posting that stupid thread.

I have also seen several other posts that didn't do or say anything wrong, then see later that they were warned for a violation. Crazy...

To the Mods,
Take some chill pills. Kick back & sip a beer or sumthin' would ya?
Your starting to make me think that you mods are part of the NWO...

I hope I cleared up your confusion for posting a warning...
But, prolly not...

Peace
Metaldave

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Well that was my thread and I think your comment was highly rude.

You are saying we should deport all immigrants or anyone who isn't an American citizen basically. What is your basis for deporting them all??

I have no problem with immigrants what so ever as long as they are here legally and those that are here on VISAs are fine too as long as they respect our countries laws and rules, this woman did not. If you read the thread you will see why she was being deported, she was kicked out of her school for spitting on her professor and she was here on a student VISA which will automatically make her be deported back. She has no reason to be here now.

Mods don't just do things to attack you or anyone else personally. Also why make a thread on it? If you want to complain or find out why you got that warning U2U the mod and state your case in a civil manner.

Also who cares how many stars you get, those are nothing. I swear people act like they are in elementary school with these stars like they need recognition. (I am not saying you persay but many on these boards only seem to care about stars and flags).

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I did mention snitches didn't I?

I never said deport all immigrants. You ASSumed that.

I allready gave my reason/s...

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by metaldave

From the T&C:

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Learn the lesson and take your punishment like a man. Think next time before you write something so obviously hateful and bigoted.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
BBQ is not the place for overt drama threads.

If you have an issue with a moderator action, take it up with the moderator in question or use the complaint feature in the tools section.

Thread closed.

top topics

join