It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yee-haw!! 2012 FEMA Roundup, ya'll.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I want to keep this short, sweet, and simple. I'm prepared accept flames as half of ATS is either going to call me a lunatic, or agree with me. So here's my question:

There has been a lot of speculation that in the event of a real dooms day, Martial Law would be instated and Americans (among other nations) would be detained in camps either for slave labor, or execution. As 2012 moves closer minute by minute, I'm more than a little interested in the general ATS consensus.

We know these camps exist for sheeple and bunkers exist for the elite.

Thanks in advance.

~NWD

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
It's impossible for there to be hundreds or thousands of camps without people noticing. Impossible. They exist but I think they are more in the single digits number.

Besides where are they gonna put all the famous people from hollywood? Are they gonna put them along with the rest of you guys? There are just so many reasons why a camp would be in favour for the people and against the military.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
where exactly are these camps and can they "actually" be confirmed as camps?

im not trying to be an A$$ but one of these "camps" I have seen listed is supposedly in the town I live in and the address given is actually a Jr High School. On the opposite side of the street is a gas station and B & B...so I'm absolutely here to confirm that there is NO camp here. I can even show the junior high school on google maps..at the precise location of the supposed camp.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

there coming to SEATTLE first.....

really.

see where i live..?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
It's impossible for there to be hundreds or thousands of camps without people noticing. Impossible. They exist but I think they are more in the single digits number.

Are you including Sports Stadiums? During Hurricane Katrina the Superdome was one big camp... Camp Hell.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I'm talking more about the supposed camps with all these supposed high-tech fancy gadgets, and wires facing inward "to keep people from getting out", also with supposed train terminals where the FEMA trains are gonna go to deliver and collect people.
Stadiums are fine. But they won't exactly keep people in for long.
edit on 27-5-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
actually I heard the fema prison trains are going to be used to transfer prisoners from over crowded prisones to new compounds this is supposed to be starting next year california will be the first state to do so maybe even early as this current year.. as for the camps they might be the new or temporary holding areas for these prisoners but that im not to sure of as a camp structure would make it hard to control and manage them. sadly the majority of the countries prisons are running at 120% or more capacity.
edit on 27-5-2011 by J2288 because: wanted to add a bit more

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

It won't happen overnight. All it will take is a false flag event. Atmosphere has radiation floating around from Fukishima. Not a whole lot of govt radiation detection stations around. All it takes is a little tweak in certain locations and a MOAB going up and bingo we have a nuclear detonation. People will be pooping bricks and turn the other way as those on the DHS "lists" begin to be rounded up. It happened during WWII when the Japanese were interned what makes you think it can't happen today?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

Sure it can happen. But where's the evidence of the camps man?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldDisorder

You are about two or three clicks behind the curve. Keep reading, looking.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
reply to post by HoldTheBeans

Sure it can happen. But where's the evidence of the camps man?

All they need is a good supply of constantino wire to start with. It's not rocket science to imprison folks you want removed who you know won't agree with you if you have control of the military. Look what folks like sadaam did after he took power. Killed everybody AND their families so there wouldn't be a chance of somebody holding a grudge to boot.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
WEll I think you would be surprised at how many people would hope that the Governemnt had shelter for them in a large scale catestrophic event when millions are left displaced, injured and dying. Not everyone is a CTer.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Well, nowadays they call them "Residential Centers" among other things, ANYTHING except FEMA Camps.

From my understanding they do number in the hundreds under this new auspice.

Now, by Executive Order 13528, signed by President Barack Obama on January 11, 2010, as recommended by the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008 which was passed by the 110th Congress and signed by President George W. Bush on January 28, 2008.

We get The Council of Governors, to rule over the 10 districts created by the Council. This, of course, ONLY goes into effect if their is an "emergency", yet oddly enough, NO FEMA management is on the council membership?

Co-Chair-James Douglas-Vermont-Republican-Region I
Co-Chair-Chris Gregoire-Washington-Democrat-Region X
Member-Luis Fortuño- Puerto Rico-NPP/Republican-Region II
Member-Robert McDonnell-Virginia-Republican-Region III
Member-Martin O'Malley-Maryland-Democrat-Region III
Member-Beverly Perdue-North Carolina-Democrat-Region IV
Member-Brad Henry-Oklahoma-Democrat-Region VI
Member-Jay Nixon-Missouri-Democrat-Region VII
Member-Michael Rounds-South Dakota-Republican-Region VIII
Member-Janice Brewer-Arizona-Republican-Region IX
Secretary of Defense-Robert M. Gates-Federal
Secretary of Homeland Security-Janet Napolitano-Federal
Asst to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism-John O. Brennan-Federal
Asst to the President for Intergovernmental Affairs and Public Engagement-Valerie Jarrett-Federal
Asst Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Americas' Security Affairs-Paul N. Stockton-Federal
USNORTHCOM Commander-Admiral James A. Winnefeld, Jr.-Federal
Commandant US Coast Guard-Admiral Robert J. Papp, Jr.-Federal
Chief National Guard Bureau-Craig R. McKinley-Federal

Region Map
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3b78c6fe8e68.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
When planet x comes around and all the sunamys and earthquakes hit, people will riot , loot, kill and then martial law will be put in place and then people will be put onto trains bound for the fema camps. The fema camps will then get full and they will start executing peoples and put the bodies in Fema coffins and digging big ditches to dump all the fema coffins with bodies in the hole to be covered up in the dessert. Am i getting close?

top topics

join