It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americas 50 Billion Black Budget

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
According to this article in 2010 and this article of 2011, the Pentagons Black Budget surpasses 50 Billion a year. Just think of that. 50 Billion! Thats more than the non-black defence Budget for most other countries.

I want to know what they really use it for, because the super-advanced military technology is not (!) part of the black budget. Some examples:

* Money for “Directed Energy Technology” — real-life ray gun research — jumps from $62.7 million last year to $105.7 million in 2010.

* Cash for “Prompt Global Strike Capability Development” — weapons that can hit anywhere on the planet, in just a few hours — jumps from $74.1 million to $166.9 million. The high-flying Global Hawk drones get an an extra $486.8 million.

* The Office of the Secretary of Defense is pushing $75 million in new alt-fuel and alt-power projects — from “Landfill Gas Energy Capture” to a “Tactical, Deployable Micro-Grid.”

*The Maui Space Surveillance System gets a major downgrade, from $36.3 million to a mere $5.8 million.

You see...if a real laser-gun and global-instant-strike capabilities are not secret and among black projects, then what is?

They expect me to believe that Stealth aircraft is the main thing being kept secret. But if that is being kept secret than the stuff in the list above would need to be kept secret too, wouldnt it?

Its also interesting to note that money was removed from Space Surveillance. If you want to know what the Government really believes look where the money is going. They apparently dont believe much in a threat from space at this time, so they lower the budget on that.

There are hundreds of articles floating around purporting to describe what various black projects are. Of course many of these articles could be distractions. Not many of them ring true. On every topic there is so much garbage and falsehood floating around that you wonder whether all this nonsense is strewn deliberately in order to mask reality. If you have knowledge about black projects as an expert, a researcher or a whistleblower, help us out on this site and post.

The question to discuss here is: What are the 50 Billion for?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Well a Birth Certificate must be a couple billions and could count has keny... I mean ahem, black budget

The army obviously has technology that the commons don't have access...
It's funny I see loads of people on this forum complaining about paying taxes for the poor, while even more money goes to invent technology that taxpayers will never use and that would benefit everyone.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
not unless the space surveillance is already devolped, and into the repair-maintain-upgrade phase. as far as stealth technology, there is still a long way to go untill someone creates a material that is practically invisible to the naked eye. (uv absorbing maybe???)
and this is just the $$$ they're admitting to. $400 coffee pots anyone?

edit on 27-5-2011 by Yahm16 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

What are the 50 Billion for?

Since any answer would be pure speculation, I will use my imagination....

Maybe they are working on a device similar to an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) that, rather of rendering electronics useless, instead stops the electrical impulses in the human body, causing death. That would be a clean way of eliminating 1000s+ of enemies without causing any physical damage to anything else. Is such a device possible? I don't know, but I would bet dollars to doughnuts that it has been researched.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This is a list of articles on alleged conspiracies regarding Black Projects.

Their contents dont speak to me as being authentic. But what do I know.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
My best guess would be non-typical weapons systems and elements of whatever constitutes total spectrum dominance, technologies for human manipulation rather than destruction.
I'm sure this includes information and cyber warfare targeted at guiding public opinion which is vital to helping the Pentagon attain it's budgetary goals.
Propaganda has long been a critical aspect of conducting war but new technologies and social media have become the new battleground for the hearts and minds of the people. This includes not only the people of the US but those of other nations whether allied, neutral or enemy.
IMO the "Spring revolutions" of the Middle East were all engineered through Pentagon black budget projects, attempting to create a political alignment of ME nations more friendly to Western interests. This seems to be connected to recent events in Libya and may well be part of a larger plan to manipulate events in Africa.
Of course being a Black budget means we have no idea of what they are doing or how much they are spending on it which may be a far larger number than what we see reported here.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Very nice find op, my exact point, the U.S. economy slides steadily into the depth's of hell and we have a 50 billion black budget

Two words "National-Security," and we shall never find out about this rabbit hole, as we do not have security clearance

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
But one always hopes there might be some whistleblower lurking on a site like this, who comes out and shares...

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
black budget is probably for paying off some less then respectable people.
edit on 27-5-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You ever notice all the ufo's flying around? It take money to research, build and hide those.

Have you also noticed how there have been no terrorist attacks here for the last 10 years or so?

Basically you will never know and you shouldn't. I'm surprised it's not alot higher actually.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am going to be awful upset if some of my hard earned tax money didn't go to this nonsense!

I pay my taxes faithfully so that my goverment can piss it away on almost everything that doesn't make any sense to anyone, myself included, and I will be furious if I find out I was not part of the contributing citizens that support this puppet show.

Thank you's go out to the IRS and all of our hard working goverment officials.

No...not really!

new topics

top topics

join