It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

45 Communist Goals (from 1963 congressional records-WOW Look how far they've come!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SG-17

I think in theory, communism is a great thing.

The problem lies in the human condition and it has yet to work aside from a small group level.

I will pass on doing the work of my brother and sister to watch them get the same thing I get for my hard work.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
A majority of that list is a good thing?!? How is that a fact?

It's an opinion.

Most of it deals with the US becoming even more of a nanny state then it already has.

How so? Eliminating the house committee on 'un-American' activity?

How would you suppose we pay for such a government? Someone has to flip the bill. I believe to think otherwise is stupid and childish.

Raise the taxes on everyone making 500% of the national average. Close corporate tax loop-holes and stop subsidizing already successful business'. How about cut the defense budget by, at least, a quarter of what it is?

Am I paying for it yet?

Look, I know that many out there think that goverment should be the answer for everything.
This will never work.
Governments are made up of people and people will do what they have always done- lie, cheat, steal, murder, rape, and take advantage of others. give people power over others and it will eventually corrupt them. This is the main reason many want term limits for congress.
It may be something nice to think about as long as you don't let REALITY get in the way.

What in that list has anything to do with government being the answer to anything? Once again, it's a stupid list full of nonsense and I'm really sorry you bought into it as if it were either fact or something to really concern yourself with.

<< 1  2   >>

join