It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did you throw jesus in the trash can ????

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
once again one of my threads was tossed into the bin! i was on the faith forum ???? i am not allowed to qoute scripture on the religous/faith forum??? this is blasphame!!!!! all i did was qoute JESUS in the book of revelation word for word and i was told to stop all the hate speech, can somebody please tell me when did JESUS become a HATER??? is he not the SON OF YAHWEH ??? the way the truth and the LIGHT??? why do you people pick and choose the scriptures that you like and try and shut down the scriptures that convict and make us think about or wicked ways??? please tell me what is the difference between this web site and the romans and pharisees??? your all JESUS haters and most of the christians wont stand up and defend the WORD with me, you all come to this site with all the wisdom your earthly mind can receive but your spirit man is dead, you have a very intelligent IMAGE but on the inside your spirit is starving, you are no different then the unbeleivers in JESUS day, im dealing with the same spirit (the world) that JESUS came up against

how true is the bible? he said if you love me the world will hate you they hated me first, you all talk about a god of love but when i qoute JESUS own words you attack me like i made them up becuse you dont know JESUS at all you think its me our you try and hide from the truth becuse your scared when your mind begins to realize that the fake JESUS your religon(god of love) taught you about is not the truth and the angry(at sin) JESUS (YAHWEHS first born) is coming back and hes checking the hearts of all his children and there will be nothing that you can hide from him like you can from your wife or pastor or kids, he will not be decived by any of you!!

i thank you all for letting me feel a little of what my brother JESUS felt when he was here, it makes me LOVE him even more!!! JOHN 8:42 if YAHWEH were yor father you would love me for i came from YAHWEH and now i am here i have not come on my own; but he sent me, why is my language not clear to you??? because you are unable to hear what i say, you belong to your father THE DEVIL!!!!!!! (JESUS WORDS)
edit on 5/26/2011 by maria_stardust because: removed the SCREAMING all caps from the thread title

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
To get to the other side.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
If you quoted Jesus word for word and didn't give him credit ya might have violated the T&C for copyrights and others work.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You can always spot hardcore christians cause they use Caps and Exclamation points to the fullest extent.
edit on 26-5-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
OK again... this is a conspiracy site, the religion/faith boards are for Religious CONSPIRACIES ! Do you get it yet? They are NOT for posting bible versus to belittle members of the site. Seriously off the top of my head I can think of like 10 Google searches that will take you to boards where your verses will be accepted and wanted.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yahwehsprincess

Sorry about that.
That thread was supposed to go into the incinerator, not the trash can.
BTW has it ever occured to you that comparing yourself to the son of God might be blasphemy?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's not because you are talking about Jesus etc It is the manner in which you are 'talking' (shouting, spitting, spewing...) that is getting your threads shut down because it is NOT CIVIL and contains NO DECORUM. Check the T&C's........
I suggest you see a doctor for some medication or seek advice on meditation because it honestly cannot be any good for your heart or blood pressure getting so stressed out. Almost ALL your threads are in the 'Rant' forum..... Please, for the sake of your health (and ATS's sanity) just calm down a little

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Not everybody follows the same religion and not everyone believes in Jesus. Those that see you quoting your personal choice of 'scripture' might feel like your oppressing their choice of deity.

Originally posted by yahwehsprincess
i thank you all for letting me feel a little of what my brother JESUS felt when he was here, it makes me LOVE him even more!!!

Yes, I heard he had a lot of his threads cut from ATS too.....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Hey, it's ok just relax, keep an open mind but don't let your interpretations become negative, even if the words others speak or send to you are almost surely meant to be intentionally mean, forgive them for they know not what they may be doing, and if they do, then they are weakened souls in need of help. In time healing comes to all. Patience my friend, be good to yourself and don't let them bring you down, just remember, love and prosperity is for all of us. Plenty in this Holy garden, silly monkeys, where there's one you're bound to divide it...right in two.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Relax, seriously ... you love Jesus, so what? No need to get your knickers in a twist, relax or is this what they teach you? Sheesh, no wonder I don't follow it ...

Good day to you sir.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Probably because your threads suck? If I could have thought of a nicer way to say it I would have, but it's the truth.

You come across as a self-righteous, self-appointed spokesperson of a god nobody is interested in hearing about - at least here. I REJECT YOUR GOD. If that makes you angry, then who cares?

Your spelling and over use of CAPS AND EXCLAMATION MARKS is awful. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Would you like for me to continue? There is plenty more where that came from.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I have seen so many people over the years get banned from this site for much less, yet this person makes thread after thread exactly like this and is still around.

Don't complain, OP... at least you're still here and able to post. More than a lot of other good folks can say.

Strange days, indeed.

By the way... just beause a thread you wrote got binned does not mean Jesus got thrown in the trash. You did. Big difference.

Jesus is welcome to be talked about here just like any other subject. YOU are not Jesus, don't represent that you are by your attitudes.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Jomina because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jomina
I have seen so many people over the years get banned from this site for much less, yet this person makes thread after thread exactly like this and is still around.

Don't complain, OP... at least you're still here and able to post. More than a lot of other good folks can say.

Strange days, indeed.

By the way... just beause a thread you wrote got binned does not mean Jesus got thrown in the trash. You did. Big difference.

Jesus is welcome to be talked about here just like any other subject. YOU are not Jesus, don't represent that you are by your attitudes.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Jomina because: (no reason given)
I find the OP to be amusing, and she's probably pretty young and just trying to find her place. Either that or just being the "obvious troll." I wouldn't take her posts seriously. lol The exclamation points kinda tip it off anyway.

But anyway, another wonderful thread!!!!!!!!!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fc08cd536339.gif[/atsimg]

Title of this thread is hilarious.

edit on 26/5/11 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

I thought this guy had a mental problem at first but then I thought, a lot of them are like this ... Throwing threats and shouting down our throats to get their word across ...

I am sorry if I offend the OP but seriously, it disgusts me. You are a believer you say?

ACT LIKE ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I can do that too)

Love thy neighbour? Yes! You sure do that pretty good

edit on 26/5/11 by David291 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Let's try this again...

The bottom line has always been and will remain: any and all topics may be discussed as long as they remain civil, do not pose personal attacks and are within the Terms and Conditions we each agreed to when registering with this site.

The bashing of any group for the sole purpose of intolerance or hate is frowned upon at ATS. If that is the vitriol one wishes to express, there are other sites that exist for that express purpose.

A few things to remember:

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics.

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS.

Courtesy Is Mandatory

In short, there is nothing wrong with using scripture within a discussion -- as long as those posts don't veer into personal attacks, bigotry or flat out intolerance of any group. That is not the ATS way.

It is also strongly suggested that a search of the site be conducted before starting any particular thread. If there's already a thread on that topic then by all means continue the conversation there.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScorpioRising
It's not because you are talking about Jesus etc It is the manner in which you are 'talking' (shouting, spitting, spewing...) that is getting your threads shut down because it is NOT CIVIL and contains NO DECORUM. Check the T&C's........
I suggest you see a doctor for some medication or seek advice on meditation because it honestly cannot be any good for your heart or blood pressure getting so stressed out. Almost ALL your threads are in the 'Rant' forum..... Please, for the sake of your health (and ATS's sanity) just calm down a little

Spot on. Reading that was like reading the screenplay for the Exorcist

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
yawehprincess, I'm a believer too, but trust me when I tell you that you might be doing yourself--and Christianity--a disservice by throwing what seem to be immature hissy fits.

As a believer, you (and I) are going to be a minority here. Part of what that means is that you're not gonna be super popular on the boards even if you do find it wise to learn to practice some diplomacy. So what?

And, it's a community: I don't have to agree with or like everyone here, but I do appreciate that at the end of the day we can be just that: A Community.

It's probably a lot more productive--certainly less destructive--to spend more time elucidating why you believe what you believe as it relates specifically to a thread than just telling folk how wrong they are.

I feel your heart, and I see some true passion for your beliefs there. I admire that. Just remember that Jesus hung out with all kinds of folk and practiced love and tolerance significantly more often than he took up a knotted cord of righteous anger.

Peace, Sister.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
yawehprincess, I'm a believer too, but trust me when I tell you that you might be doing yourself--and Christianity--a disservice by throwing what seem to be immature hissy fits.

As a believer, you (and I) are going to be a minority here. Part of what that means is that you're not gonna be super popular on the boards even if you do find it wise to learn to practice some diplomacy. So what?

And, it's a community: I don't have to agree with or like everyone here, but I do appreciate that at the end of the day we can be just that: A Community.

It's probably a lot more productive--certainly less destructive--to spend more time elucidating why you believe what you believe as it relates specifically to a thread than just telling folk how wrong they are.

I feel your heart, and I see some true passion for your beliefs there. I admire that. Just remember that Jesus hung out with all kinds of folk and practiced love and tolerance significantly more often than he took up a knotted cord of righteous anger.

Peace, Sister.

As a non-bible-believer, I think you and I have more in common then you and OP, and yet you attempt to make her feel better because of a non-existent bond you share?

She is repeatedly shows herself to be an angry, judgmental, religious troll. And you attempt to spin that into a "true passion for her beliefs"? Wow.

I LOVE this poo sandwich! The bread is so fresh!

Trust me - if you were hungry or hurt or in need of kindness, it is probably someone like me that you'd want to run across, not OP. My "made-up" God insists that I try my best to care for others. Peace!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jubes
OK again... this is a conspiracy site, the religion/faith boards are for Religious CONSPIRACIES ! Do you get it yet? They are NOT for posting bible versus to belittle members of the site. Seriously off the top of my head I can think of like 10 Google searches that will take you to boards where your verses will be accepted and wanted.

I agree that the OP is flaming, and I'm a Christian.

But I have to point out that whenever Christians who don't flame post anything, the atheists are not reprimanded for belittling members of the site, such as the recent thread title claiming we have smaller brains. Many threads have been specifically directed to Christians but the first and most numerous responses are from hateful, mocking atheists. Nobody says a word, no such trolls are reprimanded.

So I agree with the moving of flaming posts to the trash, but not with the uneven playing field.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TILTed
...She is repeatedly shows herself to be an angry, judgmental, religious troll. And you attempt to spin that into a "true passion for her beliefs"? Wow.

I LOVE this poo sandwich! The bread is so fresh!

Trust me - if you were hungry or hurt or in need of kindness, it is probably someone like me that you'd want to run across, not OP. My "made-up" God insists that I try my best to care for others. Peace!

I hit, I thought, fairly hard before I softened the blow just a bit. A little encouragement, TILTed, can go a long ways... especially where the young are concerned.

Peace.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join