It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

undeniable proof of foreknowledge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 02:54 PM
link   
undeniable proof of foreknowledge-

www.cuttingedge.org...

this link is to a strategy card game put out in 95'
please note the cards depicting the wtc,pentagon,as well as distinct conclusion to the wtc attack depicted by a smoke skull in the place where the wtc use to stand-i dont know how it could get any more obvious that this was a staged event in order to usher in a nwo-the title of the cardgame was "illuminatti new world order"

www.cuttingedge.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Now thats interesting, I remember that game from back then. I actually used to have some of the cards.

I just wish they gave a full out interview with Steve Jackson on how he drew those conclusions for these cards.

posted on Aug, 4 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
A card game is undeniable proof?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I wouldn't say its proof,
The game has focused on major targets and it happens that these targets were used on 9/11. Doesn't prove anything about the New World Order.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunofone
undeniable proof of foreknowledge-

www.cuttingedge.org...

this link is to a strategy card game put out in 95'
please note the cards depicting the wtc,pentagon,as well as distinct conclusion to the wtc attack depicted by a smoke skull in the place where the wtc use to stand-i dont know how it could get any more obvious that this was a staged event in order to usher in a nwo-the title of the cardgame was "illuminatti new world order"

You apparently have a very low threshold for 'undeniable' and 'proof'.

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

is it a low threshold on my behalf or the blissful ignorance of an agenda on yours?

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
"On the morning of March 1, [1990] without warning, a force of armed Secret Service agents - accompanied by Austin police and at least one civilian 'expert' from the phone company - occupied the offices of Steve Jackson Games and began to search for computer equipment. The home ... the writer of GURPS Cyberpunk, was also raided. A large amount of equipment was seized, including four computers, two laser printers, some loose hard disks and a great deal of assorted hardware. One of the computers was the one running the Illuminati BBS."

This, from www.cuttingedge.org... is taken completely out of context. It states that one of the computers was running the Illuminati BBS. So what?
Yes, the offices of SJG *was* in fact raided years ago, but it was not raided due to the Illuminati game. On March 1 1990, the offices of SJG were raided by the U.S. Secret Service as part of a nationwide investigation of data piracy. One *little detail* that the cuttingedge site omits is the fact that the only computers taken were those with GURPS Cyberpunk files. Not the Illuminati computers. The cyberpunk computers, due to the Secret Services' misunderstanding of what SJG was actually doing (creating a roleplaying game). Quite handy how the cuttingedge site omitted that piece of information isnt it?

The Cards themselves.
"Terrorist Nuke" - Well considering the nature of this card game, this card hardly suprises me. Anyone with half a brain could have, back in '95 figured out that the towers may be an attack point. After all, they were a *powerful* symbol of American "superiority"

"Pentagon"- "Unless one had advanced knowledge of the Illuminati Plan, there is no way on earth that they would have been able to create pictures in 1995 that accurately depict the unfolding events of 9/11!"
That is painful to read. They go on to draw other parallels between the card and the pentagon attack, alluding to the "accuracy" of the portrayal in the card. However, like any other conspiracy theorists, they ignore the *obvious* differences.
And again, considering the nature of the game (its a game about *conspiracy theories* after all!), its hardly suprising that the "Pentagon" card was created.

"Population Control"- "the scene depicted shows clearly the Twin Towers under attack. With the Twin Towers under attack, and the tops of them hidden by the black smoke..." No no no. There is NO "clear" depiction of the Twin Towers. And they arent necessarily "hidden" by the black smoke, they just arent in the picture. The cloud of smoke could be coming from anywhere. The cuttingedge site isnt offering proof, merely conjecture.

"Combined Disasters"- "ow did this inventor...know that...the Illuminati has a myriad of other planned disasters that, when combined, they will so panic the peoples of the world that they will allow their liberties to be taken away and their freely elected governments to be abolished? " This one is a "duh" Because that is a common theme to Apocalyptic literature, a theme the creator of this card game is using.

"Goal: Kill for Peace"- Obviously this cuttingedge author knows NOTHING about Witchcraft, or the actual origins of the "peace symbol"

If this is your "proof", then you are one of the most gullible people I know. Do you just automatically buy into all the garbage that's out there, without checking it out through more than one resource? Do you actually *do* any basic research?

This cuttingedge site's article is contrived garbage, pure and simple

Im sure if they dig deep enough and are willing to look for enough patterns, they will next tell us that ladybugs are the devil incarnate, and that slugs and ants are their demonic servitors

posted on Aug, 5 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Nah..... Who made these cards? I would presume it was a fan conspiracy theory literature.

The stuff about disease and population control, there's tons of books, websites, and such that link all this stuff up, it's hardly a smoking gun.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   

is it a low threshold on my behalf

Nope, its a low threshold on your behalf.

You have a game, that has the wtc and the pentagon as a target. How is that 'undeniable'? how is it even proof? The WTC was attacked before 9/11 and before this game from 1995 was put out. So its inclusion as a target in some card game is pretty well meaningless. Certainly not undeniable proof of anything.

posted on Aug, 6 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Nope, its a low threshold on your behalf.

You have a game, that has the wtc and the pentagon as a target. How is that 'undeniable'? how is it even proof? The WTC was attacked before 9/11 and before this game from 1995 was put out. So its inclusion as a target in some card game is pretty well meaningless. Certainly not undeniable proof of anything.

OK genius, let's look at the entire card now. It has the WTC being -NUKED- on that card, which it was not. It only shows -ONE- tower on fire.

Then the pentagon card depicts a mushroom cloud squarely in the middle of the pentagon. Nowhere even close to what actually happened.

-EVERYONE- knew that terrorists wanted to bomb the WTC. -EVERYONE- knew that they'd bring it down if they could. The obvious way was to a nuke, which we knew they'd get and use if they could. This is an educated guess on the part of the card's maker, and it was wrong in every way but one (that the WTC was attacked).

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i'd be the first to admit i believe in alot of stupid a$$ s@#$ but i highly doubt that a card game is uneniable proof.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
i'd be the first to admit i believe in alot of stupid a$$ s@#$ but i highly doubt that a card game is uneniable proof.

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

You have a game, that has the wtc and the pentagon as a target. How is that 'undeniable'? how is it even proof?

OK genius, let's look at the entire card now. It has the WTC being -NUKED- on that card, which it was not. It only shows -ONE- tower on fire.

Then the pentagon card depicts a mushroom cloud squarely in the middle of the pentagon. Nowhere even close to what actually happened.

-EVERYONE- knew that terrorists wanted to bomb the WTC. -EVERYONE- knew that they'd bring it down if they could. The obvious way was to a nuke, which we knew they'd get and use if they could. This is an educated guess on the part of the card's maker, and it was wrong in every way but one (that the WTC was attacked).

i could have totally agreed with everything your presenting had it not been for all the obvious lies that we are being asked to accept-if i had not seen the video of the planes or the collapse and if air traffic control would have at least tried to explain their blatant disregaurd for standard operating procedures-if it wasnt for the molten pool of liquified steel and stone that took days to cool-the view of ground zero from the satelites perspective was amazing the smoke nearly encircled the globe and the core temperatures were not consistent with what you would expect from a couple of towers collapsing due to the failure of its steel reinforced concrete beams-supposedly caused by the heat from burning jet fuel?you know the way the lie is continually repeated and presented as fact every day in one way or another through the control and abuse of an ignorant media does not make it true

posted on Aug, 7 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   

i could have totally agreed with everything your presenting had it not been for all the obvious lies that we are being asked to accept-if i had not seen the video of the planes or the collapse and if air traffic control would have at least tried to explain their blatant disregaurd for standard operating procedures-if it wasnt for the molten pool of liquified steel and stone that took days to cool-the view of ground zero from the satelites perspective was amazing the smoke nearly encircled the globe and the core temperatures were not consistent with what you would expect from a couple of towers collapsing due to the failure of its steel reinforced concrete beams-supposedly caused by the heat from burning jet fuel?you know the way the lie is continually repeated and presented as fact every day in one way or another through the control and abuse of an ignorant media does not make it true

the nuke card is even more horrifying when you realize that its true prediction is being covered up or ignored by the media and public-when the facts are so prevalent

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
People often deny proof if its plainly obvious, this is yet more proof, and the $20 bil,etc....

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

You have a game, that has the wtc and the pentagon as a target. How is that 'undeniable'? how is it even proof?

What lies are you speaking of? The stee did not melt. It's integrity was compromised by the heat. The weight of themany floors on top of the impact point was enough to facilitate the falling of the towers.

d1k

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
The maker of the card game thought about the best possible way to go about bringing forth an NWO. The card game is not really proof of anything, it's just a game based on a plan. Though it's interesting that this exact plan is actually being executed.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
one of the cards(the one that says "conbined disasters" i think), shows a explosion and a clock tower falling apart,,,must we assume that a huge explosion will ocur too in, or near the Big Ben in London?...who knows?
it is not realy similar, but it is one of the more well knowed tower clock.and a big simbol.

[edit on 8-8-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:56 AM
link   
this has been covered before on another post

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dcgolf

What lies are you speaking of? The steel did not melt. It's integrity was compromised by the heat. The weight of the many floors on top of the impact point was enough to facilitate the falling of the towers.

the building was demolished-watch the video and listen to your heros describe what they heard-then look at the pictures collaborating with their story-
New York Firefighters discussing how the WTC towers where demolished
floor by floor the day after. These guys should know!
www.letsroll911.org...

photographic evidence of shape charges in action
www.thewebfairy.com...

www.the7thfire.com...

what mathematical formula would you use to explain this explosion-note neither tower had collapsed?
evidence of a blast in bldg6 BEFORE collapse of the towers
www.thewebfairy.com...

if this data doesnt disturb you then you are beyond reason and working on an agenda related to the perpetrators-

look whos interested in this website-wonder why?

Executive Office of the President of the USA - Logs into "LetsRoll911.org" 3:15PM Washington Time, 7.23.2004! Hey George, heres a Video for you, which you can watch without your spectacles! See below! Made just for you!
letsroll911.org...
heres the main
www.letsroll911.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join