It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swedish UFO (with humanoid inside?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I found this on youtube showing a glowing orb over Goteborg.

I recently posted another thread about a UFO orb in Sweden, recorded near to Goteborg, hence my interest. I believe there have been other UFO orb sightings in this area.

The person who put this on youtube thinks there is a humanoid figure within the orb. I don't think I can see it. Please let me know if you can and what you think.

Here is another video from the same youtube user doing close ups and stills of the orb.

And here is the initial video from the same youtube user.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Dastardly666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Huh, well...based on our perspective its hard to make this one out to be anything other than yet another blurry light in the sky.

I dont see a humanoid in there either...but hey if we stare at it long enough a few reptilians might even pop out. I'll watch it again...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by noisemedia

Thanks for your post.

I've been going through it and I still cannot see a humanoid figure in there.

The light is very bright and fades out for a second or so which is strange.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dastardly666

It is obviously a celestial object (star or planet) that is being videoed and zoomed in, out and going in and out of focus.

Nothing else.

It exhibits NO motion (perhaps people are fooled into thinking it is moving, because of the camera movement??).

Investigate this properly, by finding out the date and time (we know location, yes??)

Also, will need the direction the camera is pointing. Then, any number of astronomy programs can determine the identity of the star or planet. "Stellarium" is a neat program, easy to use, works well and is free...and, is versatile, and doesn't require you to be online, when in use.

edit on Thu 26 May 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

The time says 2300 hours. Here is a little statement from the user for his/her initial video which is video no. 3 in my post.

'Last night they showed up again, a few hours before both me and my partner remember seeing black airplanes that where completely silent following something or heading towards that direction from where the orbs where.'.

This could be connected to my first thread about the UFOs in Sweden, I'll have to double check.

No more info apart from that for now.

ADD - It appears to be connected to my first thread about similar orbs in Sweden.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This out of focus glowing orb moves slowly. Driven by the wind perhaps?
The light fades and returns because it's passing behind something. Trees perhaps?
I.M.H.O. This is nothing but a chinese lantern

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rykc27

This out of focus glowing orb moves slowly. Driven by the wind perhaps?
The light fades and returns because it's passing behind something. Trees perhaps?
I.M.H.O. This is nothing but a chinese lantern

Thanks for that. Although I think its too bright to be a Chinese lantern.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The 1st film appears to be a projection, you can see figures walking past, one almost looks like a cartoon cop with a cap if you watch it carefully

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
That is how videos turn out, with normal equipment even if they are down low and a craft to the eyes, at night time.
So depending on height and alot of things, this could very well be like what I captured. But that was a craft, I saw it. And probably ours. In this case,to me, if you're seeing an Et in this, there is a possibility that this is an entity/spirit/being. The ufo at soloman's temple, jerusalem was an entity.

Thereotically if ET, then its quite possible to see them. And even to capture on camera if they wanted that perception, they would arrange the energy signature to be recognized and picked up that way. My friend years ago outside in her front yard, just after dark, or dusk, saw a saucer with a see through top, and the ETs in it, and phoned me, she said she was prompted to, but I wasn't waking up and saw something that wasn't an airplane, so anomolous light in the sky. Last spring, when I had a very upclose encounter, wide awake, early evening at my door, we all got abducted, son had missing time, and the abstracted dream they gave me had the whole family abducted, and a Quantum Physics answer on time at the end, that I was told to write down. And the craft in the masked surreal dream also had a see through top.

So, as the title is written, its possible.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
That is how videos turn out, with normal equipment even if they are down low and a craft to the eyes, at night time.
So depending on height and alot of things, this could very well be like what I captured. But that was a craft, I saw it. And probably ours. In this case,to me, if you're seeing an Et in this, there is a possibility that this is an entity/spirit/being. The ufo at soloman's temple, jerusalem was an entity.

Thereotically if ET, then its quite possible to see them. And even to capture on camera if they wanted that perception, they would arrange the energy signature to be recognized and picked up that way. My friend years ago outside in her front yard, just after dark, or dusk, saw a saucer with a see through top, and the ETs in it, and phoned me, she said she was prompted to, but I wasn't waking up and saw something that wasn't an airplane, so anomolous light in the sky. Last spring, when I had a very upclose encounter, wide awake, early evening at my door, we all got abducted, son had missing time, and the abstracted dream they gave me had the whole family abducted, and a Quantum Physics answer on time at the end, that I was told to write down. And the craft in the masked surreal dream also had a see through top.

So, as the title is written, its possible.

Hi Unity,

Thanks for your story.

Its difficult to say what this video is showing but its different to other orb videos. The same person had recorded another one, or possibly the same one, and that appeared to be strange.

I dont know if there is a being inside the orb but it does raise eyebrows. I think videos of UFO orbs should be looked at more closely.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The orb was definitely in motion. It was passing behind trees, you could easily see the branches silhouettes.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
That blob is about as humanoid as a dog turd.
Yet another blurry, distant and out of focus light in the sky that could be anything.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This guys videos have been on ATS before but this bears repeating. The guy lives not far from Landvetter international airport and his UFOs or orbs are just aircraft. The tired old statement "nothing to see here, move along" actually applies here.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by subby
Yet another blurry, distant and out of focus light in the sky that could be anything.

How long did it take you to come up with that analysis?

You come across as you know more about dog turd than UFOs.

edit on 27-5-2011 by Dastardly666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
This guys videos have been on ATS before but this bears repeating. The guy lives not far from Landvetter international airport and his UFOs or orbs are just aircraft. The tired old statement "nothing to see here, move along" actually applies here.

It doesn't look like aircraft. It could be anything but I doubt its aircraft.

The continuous bright light with no blinking lights and the lack of sound supports this.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I have absolutely no idea what that is, can't se any humanoid in the orb either. Too me it appears to be moving, hard to tell though since it's not the best camera.
Another thing that comes to mind is why he speaks english in the video. Maybe his not from Sweden origianlly but I know that if I were filming an ufo I would not be speaking english
( I live in Sweden)

Edit: Thanks for sharing though, interesting that things might be happening even not too far from home

edit on 27-5-2011 by Azmodan85 because: see edit

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Azmodan85
I have absolutely no idea what that is, can't se any humanoid in the orb either. Too me it appears to be moving, hard to tell though since it's not the best camera.
Another thing that comes to mind is why he speaks english in the video. Maybe his not from Sweden origianlly but I know that if I were filming an ufo I would not be speaking english
( I live in Sweden)

Edit: Thanks for sharing though, interesting that things might be happening even not too far from home

edit on 27-5-2011 by Azmodan85 because: see edit

You're welcome.

I started another thread with regards to a similar object in the same area recorded by the same guy. I'm guessing he is Swedish but I don't why he is speaking in English. Could be because he believes he has something big and gave a commentary in English for a wider audience.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yeah I suppose that could be the reason for his english. He sure seems to find a lot of UFO activity wich makes a little sceptic. But I guess some people are meant to be lucky

I will check out the other thread aswell

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666

Originally posted by subby

How long did it take you to come up with that analysis?

You come across as you know more about dog turd than UFOs.

It took me the length of the video. I certainly know a [snip] video when I see one.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 27-5-2011 by subby because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/27/2011 by tothetenthpower because: removed by staff

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join