It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

u wont believe this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

well that would be a good subject of this thread,because i know what i saw and poltergeisst might be an explanation,however i think greater powers are at work because the feeling i got when IT happened

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
yep you are right
I dont believe it
Almost feel drunk
edit on 26-5-2011 by Conciliatore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If you're gonna start a thread telling people that you were a genius at the age of three, and every "sentence" you type looks like something a remarkably normal 8 year old would write, you are going to catch some flak. When said flak is caught, you should really be expecting it.

So what I took out of the OP is you went to a mall and played a game with a chinese girl? What do you want a freakin' medal? If something more than that happened, perhaps you should clarify...and in english too.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We are Rigel4, we offer peace to you bro.Maybe you might want to find
some answers maybe not.You sound perhaps as if you are a bit mixed up, thats ok though.
Do your best to pull through the problems you are facing, and may be seek help with
the "addictions" you speak of.

We are Rigel4

Peace
edit on 26-5-2011 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
**** KNOCK IT OFF ****

We're not attacking the OP because of spelling and grammar.

It stops now.

Post on topic or not at all.

Your post will be removed and you will be post banned.

You have been warned.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
In some weird way or form, I can relate to you OP.
You sound similar to me in the way you were searching for answers in everything in life etc, got into some serious stuff here and there. Also we're the same age.

I can also somewhat relate to what happened to you with the ball disappearing but in my reality it is more along the lines of seeing coincidences happen a lot more to me. It seems to almost happen so frequently now that I feel the universe is playing games with me and laughing about it. I just learned to let it go and go with the flow.

See where it takes you. Take notice and think of where it all fits into your life? That's what I've been doing.

"Reality" has been going crazy recently. Similar to how you see heat waves in the air...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
just saw mods statement. nothing nice to say. editing post.
2nd line.
edit on 5/26/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Are you saying the ball dissappeared?

I have had a similar experience, I was cleaning the razor blade from my boxcutter at work, and I dropped it on the ground, I picked it up, and to my surprise the blade was still in the holder and I picked up an entireley separate box cutter blade. I asked if anyone else had dropped thiers and no one had, so, basically, it was perhaps a time slip, the intersection of two realities did not match perfectly and two items appeared due to the desynchronisation.

My thread on intertwined realities deals with the concept of paralell dimensions, or splits in the time line that reform and recombine with each other.

If there was a divide - I would imagine there would be some kind of crossing of alternate timelines, perhaps if the gap is large enough, all kinds of beings might be able to enter our reality
edit on 27-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
reply to post by SonoftheSun

altight just edited it
damn u people are quick

Er, if that's it after you edited it, then I am glad I didn't see it before! Sorry, I don't understand what you mean..
V.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

i was trying to make it dissapear
its a magick trick where u have a ball under 3 cups u move them around and the other person has to pick the cup where he or she thinks the ball is under.
so she was playing this game by herself,she was moving the cups around and so on.
i thought it was cute because she really seemed to be injoying herself.
so i sat down and would pick a cup,but i would intentionally pick a cup where the ball wasnt under,so she would think she would have fooled me.i was humoring her.
then i would do it and i would make it easy for her to pick the wright cup.
alright?
but then iafter a few turns each,suddenly the ball which i was pretty sure was under lets say the right cup,had disapeared,so we both looked on the ground after checking the other to cups.
it wasnt there and the cup which i had looked for the ball first, i even tturned it upside down to see if the ball[it wasnt a ball but il call it that for now] wasnt somehow stuck in the cup but it wasbnt
i put the cup back.
then i thought real magick had happened and somehow i actually made it dissapear.
so i cheecked the cup again and surely the ball had magicly REappeared
i was shocked,the girl started screamin you do real magick you do real magick,
at the day dis happened i was very depressed and didnt want to live anymore,but when i saw the girl she was like happy in her own world and it remembered me of how i was happy and careless as a child
ive always had a feeling something is watching me and this entity chose this way to reveal itself to me
thats how i took what happened
u take it anyway u want to

and thanks for asking lol

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

for the last two years ive been coming to the conclusion that indeed there are multiple dimensions
it is a concept i used to laugh at but its starting to make sense

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hmm.. So, supposedly it went through the table, onto the ground, and when you went to grab it, it disappeared and reappeared? [Mind you, I'm not the best person at reading TXT talk, but I try..] The disappearing of objects sounds like you're having hallucinations, not magic, or magick, if you really can't do it again.
I mean, you sound like you're going through a lot of stress. I used to be delusional for a short period of time under stress, I'd stress myself even more thinking people where watching me, or staring at me, and it'd go away after I winded down. Perhaps you're only seeing this because of that. You should lighten your load a little bit, or go to the doctor's, before you really believe that something "magical" happened.
But, see, I'm a pagan. It's hard for me to cast you aside as you're crazy, and nothing really happened. It's just, you know, possible you're lying, or hallucinating, or even a simple, science, explanation on why you two didn't see the ball. I would suggest you sit and think awfully deeply before you delve into something like "magic", because what you've done isn't real magic, that Pagans do, it's simply as I tend to call, a child's pipe dream.
Also, a lot of people will try and think they're magic to make themselves feel worthy and better, to have something to live for, and that's an unhealthy delusion that shouldn't be acquired after age 12.
edit on 27-5-2011 by e4r7h because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
alright so it sounds silly but it was god showing me he exist

and he wants you to be a magician!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join