It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

u wont believe this

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

actually the mother of the girl was working the bar it was a snack bar where u can get french fries,when her daughter was screaming she probably thought i had done a really good magick trick or something,so she didnt really respond,

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

uhmm no its not
as i said ive studied magick and in this case,since i was holding the cups and so on there is no way on earth or even in hell for that matter she could have manipulated the cups or ball,

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SinkingSun

www.youtube.com...

i will if u listen to this song
also english isnt my first language
why dont u try writing a thread in dutch

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

I read half way through before giving up. I'm no grammar Nazi, but c'mon. If you want people to take you seriously, you need to show you're serious yourself. The first and easiest way to do so would be to make sure your post is written correctly. Granted, we all aren't perfect spellers, but we can capitalize and punctuate correctly. And at the very least, actually write out the words. Using "U" instead of "You" shows me that you really don't care about your post so why then should I?

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

heres a quote from my thread :most of u probably think im crazy,but i dont care

u see i could give a rats ass what u all think and i dont expect anybody to take me seriously ok
i feld obligated to make this thread ,i waited six months because i knew some jurs around here would come down on me
i can deal with that,cause i only need one comment that was understanding wat i was trying to get across and i got more then one,so im happy about it
haters will hate its just the way it is

but dis threadfis defenitly a warning to them,
nuff said

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

thank u lets clarify then
evrybody who think that they can get away with evrything,will soon find out u can run but u cant hide
thats my only point really

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I can't believe how rude people are being on this thread. You don't know anything about this person - he has already said he is troubled, and is dealing with a few personal problems - and you guys are picking away at him about something as trivial as spelling and grammar. How pedantic and small-minded. I don't see why you couldn't understand the thread - it seemed pretty understandable to me. Its a shame to see this sort of bullying creep into this website. I think some of you should apologise.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
REMINDER!!
All of the off topic responses, attacks and rude remarks will stop NOW. Not only will your post be removed/actioned, you may face a posting ban.

ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics...this includes the Gray Area!

If you cannot respond to this thread within the T&C, then do not respond at all or you may be post banned!

FINAL warning.

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecold7
but dis threadfis defenitly a warning to them,
nuff said

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Take your time and re-read what you're writing. Download Firefox and use the built in spell checker. I had to read what you posted twice to comprehend it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join