It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Fort Worth, Texas- Globally, (Peaceful) mass protests have been surfacing and spreading like wildfire, demonstrating the people of the world’s dissatisfaction toward the furtherance of corporate owned governmental oligarchies, world banking cartels, and the insatiable ‘lust for power’ they exhibit in the midst of a global depression.

To highlight just a few:

The Middle East and North Africa have been ablaze with protests, commonly referred to as the Arab Spring, that have been taking place since 18th December 2010.

To date there have been revolutions in Tunisia and Egypt; a civil war in Libya; civil uprisings in Bahrain, Syria, and Yemen; major protests in Algeria, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Morocco, and Oman; and minor protests in Djibouti, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mauritania, Saudi Arabia, and Sudan. The slogan of the demonstrators in the Arab world has been "The people want to bring down the regime"

The Spanish Student protests, also referred to as the 15-M Movement or the Spanish revolution, are a series ongoing of demonstrations that have been growing since Sunday, May 15, 2011

This series of protests demands a radical change in Spanish politics, as protesters do not consider themselves to be represented by any traditional party. The Spanish media has related the protests to the economic crisis, and current protests in the Middle East and North Africa.These protests were staged close to the local and regional elections, held on May 22. Even though protesters form a heterogeneous and ambiguous group, they share a strong rejection of the current Spanish two-party system, politicians, and political corruption. The movement's spokespeople define it as "non a-political, but non-partisan".

On May 25 2011, the Greek version of the “Indignados” movement began demonstrations in many cities across the country.

Greece’s recent history is no stranger to protests either, considering that

On May 5, 2010, a nationwide general strike and demonstrations in major cities took place across Greece as well. These protests were sparked by plans to cut public spending, such as wages and welfare benefits, and raise taxes as austerity measures in exchange for a €110 billion bail-out, aimed at solving the 2010-2011 Greek debt crisis. Three people were killed on the May 5 protests, which was one of the largest Greece had seen since the massive demonstrations which brought down the dictatorship in 1974.

According to wikipedia:

Numerous factors have led to these protests, including dictatorships or absolute monarchy, human rights violations, government corruption (demonstrated by Wikileaks diplomatic cables) economic decline, unemployment, extreme poverty, and a number of demographic structural factors such as a large percentage of educated but dissatisfied youth within the population. The catalysts for the revolts in all Northern African and Persian Gulf countries have been the concentration of wealth in the hands of autocrats in power for decades, insufficient transparency of its redistribution, corruption, and especially the refusal of the youth to accept the status quo.[131] Increasing food prices and global famine rates have also been a significant factor, as they involve threats to food security worldwide and prices that approach levels of the 2007–2008 world food price crisis.[132] Amnesty International singled out Wikileaks release of US diplomatic cables as a catalyst for the revolts.[133]

The growing displeasure of the people (caused by an increasingly “fragile” and worsening economy, corporate sponsored wars, governmental tyranny, outright despotism, etc.) combined with the current rise of the “aggressive police state” and ongoing loss of personal freedoms; creates the perfect “powder keg” in which all it will take, will be a single spark… to plunge the World into War.

It won’t be a “world war” the likes of which we have seen before.

As more and more people wake up to the fact that the existing system is designed to keep them down, and keep the self-proclaimed “elite” in power, the landscape will change. Political positioning and threats of military reprisal, or unsanctioned “Kinetic Military Actions” will become more and more unacceptable to the masses, and the practice will be challenged. The world population will begin to realize that “war” as we know it, has simply been an extension of “elitist” politics by violent means.

I believe the people of the world are finally coming to understand that all wars in recent history have been waged; not for humanitarian concerns or ideological differences, but to be sustainable, not winnable. The overall goal of war has always been about money, resources, and finance.

Who stands to benefit the most from war? Where does the money come from to pay for it all?

Most of us on ATS realize why Switzerland is a neutral country. We know It’s the central headquarters of the world banks.

We understand that globalist, trans-national banking cartels, like the [about as federal as federal express] Federal Reserve, finance the “war machine”. They loan fiat [fake] currency, at interest, to both sides of the conflict, in pursuit of unimaginable wealth, that they couldn’t possibly have any need for, except to satisfy their self-serving, sick desire to bring about total global enslavement. The people of the world that have been asleep are beginning to SEE this as well.

They loan money that isn’t real [doesn’t exist] to both sides of a conflict, to pay defense contractors for disposable equipment [read human life and machinery] that is designed to be destroyed, in a conflict up they themselves created economically, only to have real “hard currency” paid back, with interest.

Here's the rub: In the globalists plan to institute world government, they never intended for the populace to realize what is going on. They left out a contingency plan for "what to do in the event that the world does indeed come together, and as one, they revolt."

When a spark ignites the powder keg, all hell will break loose. There will be coup de’ etat’s galore, and chaos will ensue. The “World War”that follows, will be a world wide revolution. It will not be fought government vs. government, but “We, the people” of the world vs. the corrupt powers that be. Confusion and hysteria will reign

We outnumber them, but ignorance is on their side. It is their ally. It will be an information war, make no mistake. It will be fought in our neighborhoods, our homes, our schools. and our workplaces. Supply lines will stop, and commerce will grind to a halt.The loss of life will be collossal.

It will be hell on earth, to be sure, but eventually it will lead to a new beginning.

It seems like it is human nature to destroy ourselves, and sometimes I wonder if maybe that is as it should be.

if we aren’t moving forward, we are falling down. I hope and pray it wont come to this, but I for one, am not as hopeful as I once was.

edit on 26/5/2011 by Lono1 because: removed an is

edit on 26/5/2011 by Lono1 because: due to being informed the chinese were not engaged in weekly pro-democracy protests, and in fact are happy as clams, i removed the offending one sentance statement.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Good research and info..star and flag.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

your wrong on issue

The Chinese have been protesting in a series of weekly pro-democracy street actions in over a dozen cities in mainland China since 20 February 2011, inspired by and named after the Jasmine Revolution in Tunisia;

alot of Chinese i have spoken with and have seen there responses on the net, the Chinese dont want a revolution

inspired by and named after the Jasmine Revolution in Tunisia;

oh i am sure it was dont you know that all Revolutions are manufactured?

Heres about the failed Jasmine Revolution
Jasmine Revolution in China'? Epic Fail! American Ambassador got owned

Caught On Tape: US Ambassador Promoting Unrest in Beijing Street (Feb 24, 2011)

Of course the western mainstream reporters and news anchorman have to lie and protect the Ambassador by claiming that the video is from a nationalist, after all the guy is the reading the script from his teleprompter.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
They Advertised WW3 on the NBA Playoffs game Tuesday... Ohhh wait then they turned W upside-down then it became MW3. Interesting.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
My ex girlfriend was chinese and she said alot of what you hear in the news about china is wrong and it is not as bad there as most people would think.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

My mistake. All the Chinese are happy as clams. My point still stands, barring the incorrect statement on Chinese protests. I will edit the offending statement, though the overall tone of the post has not changed.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Nice work. It is through things like this that people stop and think long enough to glimpse behind the curtain. Ibelieve you might be pretty close on this. Interesting read.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

Thanks, I appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

join