It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima nuclear plant is leaking like a sieve..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

As more details leak out about the stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant, it's become clear that something else is leaking—radioactive water from the cores of three damaged reactors.

Source: blogs.nature.com...

Here is also a youtube vedio thats pretty interesting..

edit on 26-5-2011 by smartbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Every day this place goes unburied only galvanizes my theory that this whole fiasco is a conspiracy.

edit on 26-5-2011 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

New TEPCO analysis shows 94% of nuclear fuel melted in Reactor No. 3
New leak feared at Fukushima plant -Reuters Contamination 50 times safety limit, far higher than initial measurements — Also much higher levels of iodine than expected, indicating continued leakage

Souce:enenews.com...

Huge Outcry Erupting: Gov’t is leaving Fukushima to suffer and perish — Impossible to evacuate Fukushima City, home to 300,000

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Little kitten is the face of Fukushima..

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Excellent info.. thank you soo much for this info ...your research is greatly needed.... time for that Southward flow of humanity ... time to change my name to "Lost in Barbados'

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
has anybody been able to find any of these graphs themself? he says he was going to link is in the info but he didnt

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Why did you have to go and post the kitten. I was following along perfectly until I saw that little guy

Heads need to roll because of this!! They are claiming a full evacuation is impossible due to the amount of citizens 300,000+. Why didn't they start evacuating a month ago when this was still considered the 2nd worst nuclear disaster of all time!?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

How in the world did we as a people allow nuclear power to be harnessed, without the knowedge that it would be our demise? Are we that powerless that we allow these criminals to harness powers that we know we cannot control? It breaks my heart but I fear that it is too late for mankind. I don't think that we can stop the domino effect of the destruction at hand.

The kitten broke my heart. The poor little thing is sick and dying and all it is trying to do is receive some comfort. I hope they rescued that little guy and all the others. I keep asking myself, what can I do?

What can I do?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

All of this is over my head. If the amount of radiation is accurate how long will it take to kill us in US. Days? Years? I have been staying indoors as much as possible. I have had a massive headache I can not get rid of for days now. Have no idea if this could be related. I have read that this was equal to 1 million atomic bombs. No one can seem to understand what that means in terms of radiation. We can't even get out of the way of it. You have to have a passport and that takes weeks.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sad thing is I have written repeated time to my Local news agencys in BC where the video maker is from. I get little to no response, newspapers and t.v. alike just don't seem to deem it news anymore. Pretty sad to say the least.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SaneThinking

It isn't said its a conspiracy( two or more individuals acting together to do something or plan something that would be illegal) they are everywhere. Seriously it is probably a news black out for reason of National Security. Someone in charge of the media outlets know exactly what is going on. I am sure they are not anywhere in the area. Ran like the rats they are. Maybe even in one those underground bunkers they have been working on. They can't stay there for ever if they will have to come out sometime. I like that saying YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN NOT HIDE.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

This poor kitten - please someone tell me that it has been rescued. The look in this poor animals eyes speaks volumes - more than words ever will. Does anyone know if the kitten is safe?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Looks like smoke coming out of the structure on the far right.... ??? Live images from Fukushima.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
structure on far right, rear corner...I definitely see puffs of smoke / steam coming out about every minute.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by biteme

Yes the Kitten is safe now and so other animals Google for Japan Earthquake Animal Rescue and Support network.bestfriends.org...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

I went on net and began hunting for radiation testing device. While looking I found an article thast was included in some ads it was very informative the name. When An ILL Wind Blows From Afar by Shane Conner written March 12 2011. It covered almost everything. After reading it became much more alarming and also this Typhoon coming through the South Pacific and Japan. The article said that rain out caused the radiation to increase 1000x and brought down to the ground. If the estimates are correct the leakage from this melt down are much worse that the equal to 1 million bombs due to the 1000x increase due to rain out. I hope seome one is here to clarify my information I don't want to accidently mis-inform anyone.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRealTruth84

What did I miss? What 300,000 people are you talking about? I see the headline govt is leaving Fukushima to suffer and perish, impossible to evacuate 300,000.....but what prompted this statement.....something official just released from the govt?
edit on 26-5-2011 by RoyalBlue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Where are you getting this information? Rain doesn't increase the radioactivity of radioactive particles

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Stopid people think like this "Out of sight, out of mind" Well, when their newborns start being born with 3 arms, half a brain (like their parents have right now), 3-4 legs, and messed up internal organs, then these fools may wake up..But, probably not then even as their beloved government will tell them it was their fault as they ate to much corn, or potato salad, or french toast and that is what has caused it...and these fools will fall for it....Have you ever seen American people as stupid as they are today? I have never, in 58 yrs seen it like it is today....it's pure stupidity walking around on legs....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Thank you SmartBuddy for the reply about the kitten (just really got me). Thank you also for the link also
for other animals. Back to the subject at hand: Excellent reporting - well done!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join