It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was this a UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Was this a UFO recorded at the U2 concert in South Lake City (SLC) in Utah on Tuesday, 24th May 2011.

Witness report: Not sure what this thing really is, but it didn't move like a helicopter or airplane or anything I've ever seen. It would move quickly to the left and right, up and down, then it was just gone, like that. Did anyone else see this?? Have any answers for me? Well and there was a helicopter that flew by later and it didn't match up at all. I'm pretty convinced it was a UFO.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If no one knew what it was or is, then yes, it is a UFO. With all of the SFX going on at this concert, it could be anything, or nothing....

I'm glad the quoted poster is "convinced it is a UFO". He nailed it...
edit on 26-5-2011 by Lost_Mind because: added thought

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
That's not fair, The Aliens got to see the concert for free

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by smartbuddy

Must be a "helicopter" doing Morse code in blue lights.

Interesting video.

God awful music though (No wonder craft kept it's distance)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Damn them UFO's!
They are pirating the U2 concert and making bootleg copies for sale in Alpha Centurai.
The RIAA must be informed of this transgression.
Forget intergalactic war. They will tremble in fear from ip address subpoena's. Or whatever they use to do their intergalactic routing.

Nice find.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I would say that looks like a UFO! Certainly didn't move/look like a Helicopter or Plane.

Here in Utah the Federal government owns over 70% of our land with Military bases basically everywhere.

So IMO it could be military doing whatever they do.... testing...having fun...who knows

On the other hand ....I have also seen UFOs near Salt Lake City during the daytime that were doing some crazy sh%*

I am fully aware (some want to say "believer") that there are Alien-UFOs interacting with our planet ...sooo it could be either or.

edit on 26-5-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Cant say for sure what it is, but to me its looks like a RC helicopter or hover craft with the red and blue neon lights on the bottom.

Coulda been an alien ship[doubt it]

Coulda been a bird with swamp gas being illuminated by the refracted light of venus[doubt it but more plausible]

Coulda been a balloon reflecting stage lights and just caught in a draft[more plausible than above 2 mentioned]

Joking aside, nice catch whatever it was, we will never know for sure.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
With any luck they came to exterminate Bono or 'Bowzo' as we call him. There music would be enough to scare any alien visitors away and never to come back

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Alien Entertainment Shuttle.
We like to pay money to go see other humans make noise, Aliens like to come see us do that.

But seriously, i've seen zeppelins with LED banners at night hovering around.
Just one more possibility.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
cool another youtube video that the OP had no hand in filming.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
if you have to ask us then without even looking, i'm going to have to say the answer is probably no.

I've seen millions of ufo clips n pics that have made me 'want to believe' over the years, heard a thousand tales about cover ups and possible disclosure...

so far, sweet # all em have been hard evidence and im just gonna guess yours is the same

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
As a SLC resident, this actually looks like some of the lights in the sky I've seen a few times (each time totally blew my mind). Also, its hard to tell but judging from the video, that looks like it's being shot towards the north west side of Rice–Eccles Stadium, air traffic is usually on the opposite side.

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
ah i posted this in the wrong thread a while ago

Wonder if it was taken at '11 o'clock tick tock'? Could it have been an 'Angel of Harlem'? My one 'Desire' would be for it to be real but it appears to be 'Even Better Than The Real Thing'. Its not the most 'Magnificent' video I have ever seen but it could have been a 'Dirty Day' and it certainly wasn't a 'Beautiful day'.

I guess it could be a 'Satellite of Love' filmed at 'Twilight' or maybe they were 'Staring at The Sun' or 'Neon Lights' or even a 'Kite'. 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For' with regard to UFO videos. But I will 'Wait Until The End of The World' and 'Wake Up a Dead Man' 'Where The Streets Have No Name' the day I see 'One'.

I will stop now before this reply goes 'Out of Control'. But 'Please' have a 'Perfect Day'. And remember that if it is a 'Red Light' or even 'Scarlett' in 'October', on '4th of July' or even on 'New Years Day' the 'Mysterious Ways' of other beings aren't 'Bad'.

Maybe 'Tomorrow' the 'Unknown Caller' - 'The Wanderer' from the 'North Star' who is 'Lost on a Silent Planet' will arrive in an 'Electrical Storm' and bring 'Peace On Earth'.

'Walk On'

new topics

top topics

join