It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the new message Anonymous is telling us?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Libran1

John locke.

The magna carta...

But yes the english accent was put there for a reason.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
projectmayhem2012.org...

Preparations are being made for the new day.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Oberlin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Are you on the Internet? Are you superfically "anonymous" (i.e., not using your real name)? Congrats. This means that you, too, have as much right to issue statements from Anonymous as anyone else. Copy the logo, put the little tagline about "we are legion" at the end, and fill the middle with anything you want, from pure garbage to solid gold.

The only surprising thing is that anyone still pays attention to "pronouncements from Anonymous" and still acts as if it is some kind of centrally controlled, monolithic entity. How can the Anon "brand name" not have been diluted out of all recognition by now? I guess the idea of a team of sweaty hackers all in the same bunker sells more newspapers than a patient, careful explantion of the term "meme" would.

I don't have a problem with the idea of "hactivism" per se. What I don't like is when a small group of people try to co-opt a wide-open phenomenon and claim to be at the head of it. Nobody can issue a meaningful statement for Anonymous as a whole, any more than "the internet itself" can issue a press statement. You want to be a triptard aw and get credit and attention? Fine, but pick a name for yourself and your orgnaization rather than claiming to "speak for Anonymous."

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I am not sure what their message is, I am not sure if I should trust anything that gets a large backing from any crowd.

I do though wish they would help me out by giving me some cash in my bank account or at least "paying" off my large bills (house and car) so that I could have some money

Raist

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Seiko

did you notice the time on the video is 3:33 any link to....(you know ) hahaha

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join