It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Is about to become the GOP Lead Candidate for POTUS !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Becoming
Its just a poll people.

She hasn't said she was running. You people need to get a grip.

I just love her strategy. Wait for everybody to jump out and then make the press
conference announcement that she will be forming a presidential exploratory committee.
President Sarah Palin has momentum and she's not even officially running yet!

--------------------------------
The Obama family should start packing their bags today. That should be a long
trip back to Illinois.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
Is the GOP trying to intentionally throw 2012 or can my fellow Republicans truly be that stupid? Michele Bachmann would even be better than Sarah Palin. There is no way I could ever vote for that woman because I have yet to hear anything intelligent come out of her mouth that is genuinely a constructed thought of her own. She cannot even capture 40% of the vote in even her best polling against Obama. If she gets the nomination the race will be the same as 1964.

If you want to throw the election nominate Palin.

Sorry, but Michele Bachmann doesn't have the firepower that Gov. Sarah Palin has.
As a VP for President Sarah Palin i'm thinking Senator Fred Thompson.
Remember him?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Oh please god no!!! Can't someone who is a decent person finally run for president??

My exact thoughts when I saw this. She has NO credentials!

Even a lot of t-party types dislike her, despite the fact she has been shoved down their throats by the BANKSTER OWNED MSM.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Good for her. I hope she runs on the platform of Drill Baby Drill.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I'm beginning to suspect that you Palin supporters are actually DNC plants trying to nominate an unelectable candidate to guarantee that Obama wins in 2012. Don't worry I do not expect you to say that you are, your words speak loud enough.

link   

edit on 26-5-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Misoir

Not being a butt head.

Do you know what Obama's poll numbers were against Bush a year and half out? I am looking but I can't locate anything yet. I would like an honest comparison. Fair enough.?!

It's early. She didn't even announce it yet.

She, at least, deserves the chance to run.... why ? Cause she is an American and can. Give her that- then you can not vote for her.. or vote for her....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

Finally, the voice of reason.
Drill Baby Drill = Gas prices back down below $2 a gallon.
It worked for President George W. Bush in July 2008.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

OOPS. double click.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I enjoy listening to ex-pres Bushy Jr. I mean, that guy was just so entertaining, I guess I can look forward to more gut busting clips of Palin coming right up!! You know, I wish Tina Fey would run, she made a better Palin anyway.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by Misoir

Do you know what Obama's poll numbers were against Bush a year and half out? I am looking but I can't locate anything yet. I would like an honest comparison. Fair enough.?!

Well... Obama was not running against Bush. The nominee for the GOP had yet to be decided.

It's early. She didn't even announce it yet.

You think someone could possibly recover from 16 points in the negative? She will isolate and gain about the same amount of people over the campaign trail so the best she could do against Obama is lose 55-45.

She, at least, deserves the chance to run.... why ? Cause she is an American and can. Give her that- then you can not vote for her.. or vote for her....

Placing emphasis on the 'American' part I see, let me guess... another birther?

I never said she did not have the right to run nor do I care if she does so long as she is kept where she belongs, away from the convention.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Sarah Palin is probably the closest thing you will ever see to Ron Paul in a skirt.

Actually, I would probably support a Palin/Paul ticket. They've BOTH proven they aren't willing to answer to the GOP machine, let alone the Marxists...and either one would be a far sight better than what we have now...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Well, personally I perfer that she run on nuclear reactors for every fault line.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

She is a smart one. That is what is pissing them all off. They can't figure her out and what/why people like her.

We figured it out a long time ago. Her supporters are as dumb as she is...birds of a feather...

One thing for sure. She is more American than Obama is and she WILL present her B.C for public review, along with her other things.

Exactly how is she more American than Obama??? I sure hope you don't mean she LOOKS more American than Obama.

And in case you missed it...Obama did release his BC.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I don't know the numbers...but it isn't a logical comparison.

Palin already has all the supporters she will ever get at this point...Obama was still only known within Illiniois and with very in tune people who follow politics a year and a half out...plus polling against Bush wouldn't really matter since he wasn't going to be the GOP candidate.

Don't get me wrong...I really really hope Palin gets the nomination.
edit on 26-5-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

Ex

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My Mother would make a better President than this dimwit !!

Pleaseeeeeeee.........
Now we see what fantastic ,educated people really handle the Republican machine!!

LMSAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Run Sarah Run !!!!

You'll be so entertaining

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Alright. That's it. If there is that much hatred for Palin by the left then that just sold it for me.

Palin 2012.
Slogan?
Just because it pi$$es you off.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Not a birther comment at all. Meaning to say an American can run-as any of us could. That's all.

Yes, I meant to say Mrs. Clinton-my bad and thanks for pointing that out. I was trying to compare Clinton/Obama president run polling numbers. As to, say Rommey and Palin now. This is the only thing I found.
July 02, 2007

The latest national poll of Democrats has Clinton leading Obama, 43 to 25 percent, with John Edwards at 17 percent

The point I am trying to show is that it is early. As in Obama's case, he was the outsider about the same time length out. And, of course, that all changed. It could happen with Palin also. (or any canidate..... but since the thread was about Palin..)

Again, no buttheadness intended. Honest discussion... without the bickering etc. To me, this is serious Stuff

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Alright. That's it. If there is that much hatred for Palin by the left then that just sold it for me.

Palin 2012.
Slogan?
Just because it pi$$es you off.

Gov. Sarah Palin 2012 ? You betcha!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

More American-both parents are US citizens.

He released a B.C. (full of issues). But, as I have said already, he was born in HI.... but that doesn't mean that B.C is correct.

Yes, every single person who supports Palin is dumb. You just showed your colors. (not that we didn't already know you like to attack anyone who doesn't bow down to your side of thought). Big dummy me.

(by-the-way: she is more American than me. I was just born here to my parents who are/were from another country.
)
edit on 5/26/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join