It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict John boehner will become the next President of US .The ball is already in motion.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Janky Red

a. medicare has been in the wood chipper for years

b. who the hell are you to tell people how much money they can have?

this nation is broke because half this country pays taxes and the other doesnt.

The nation is broke because 10-20% of Americans used the system to swindle the rest blind. Every company that used ISBN 1 visas or shipped jobs over sea's should have it's assets seized, ceo's and board of directors arrested for treason, and thrown in Jail for life(without any chance of ever getting out).

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
i think differently

the majority of money made today is in other parts of the world.

and the people who are swindling everyone is the us government.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45

Not your fault. Just vote right.

Because the world was a superior place with Bush in office?

Let, Right Or Center.. it's all 'False Options'

Divide and Conquer

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

a. medicare has been in the wood chipper for years

b. who the hell are you to tell people how much money they can have?

this nation is broke because half this country pays taxes and the other doesnt.

No it is not, the GOP wants to destroy it, can't you own it?

Clearly they need more tax breaks, of course the GOP couldn't have cut the other tax brackets

NOOOOO they had to help the poor billionaires, wouldn't you rather of have had them cut your taxes NEO???

Ya and the billionaires who don't pay taxes, then get tax breaks on top of it

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Not gonna happen, bet on it. Barry will finish this term and probably a 2nd unless the Republicans can find someone better than the dismal Mitt Romney.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

The nation is broke because 10-20% of Americans used the system to swindle the rest blind.

Actually the country is broke because the Democrats forced the banks to write mortgages to people, mostly minorities, they knew couldn't pay them back. When the banks balked Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac stepped and said, "No worrys,we'll bail out that worthless paper with gubbmint money". Wall Street said, "Hey, we can package these technically worthless loans in real estate investment packages". The charade worked until the housing bubble popped. All the people they banks knew were going to default did and it cascaded from there.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Not going to happen and if in the very and highly unlikely event that Obama were to be ousted form office Biden becomes POTUS as per the 25th Amendment. So sorry.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

Sorely mistaken bud. The man wants to kill our seniors and our disabled.

come on now

He just wants them to stop being lazy and get a job, big difference

So no senior is to be allowed to retire and collect from the INSURANCE POLICY THAT THEY PAID INTO FOR NORTH OF 40 YEARS PLUS?

So everyone is to work until they die, even grandma who can't work anymore due to having Alzheiemer's or grandpa who can't work due to having like 4 heart attacks?

I swear the Birther Nazi's are falling for every little line that Mr. Corsi says hook, line and sinker like if he's somehow the Second Coming of Christ or something.
edit on 26-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Read my first post.The entire ticket becomes illegal.

Also this will end in 2 months.

by july,early august Obama will be removed from office and john boehner will become the 45th potus

Also the guy who forged the birth certificate name is out

MIKE is the name

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by korathin

Sorely mistaken bud. The man wants to kill our seniors and our disabled. Guess your in good health. Give yourself ten years. YOU WILL wish you had your medicare that you paid into.

Why do people think the Federal Government is the end all be all for social services? My mom works as a nurse in a group home for the mentally handicapped(it was scary to learn a lot of people aren't born that way, but had severe accidents, but I digress).

It isn't the Fed that contracts the company she works for or pays a penny towards it, it isn't the State, but wait for it... The County!

I could see if you lived in an area that is circling the drain because of local corruption you might be over reliant on the Fed's teet. But the States and Counties within the States are more then capable of handling social service issue's. And if the Fed was downsized it would give said Jurisdictions the room and ability to fill the gap with ease.

The only problem is the liberals, progressives(insert other leftwing control freaks), neoconservatives and social conservatives are all hell bent on changing the world to suite their sociopathic ideologies. People just need to learn how to be good neighbors again and mind their own darn business and let others decide their own fate.

Every state and county in America is broke and living on credit and you can bet the County is getting some fed money too with Block grants and other things. It is only a matter of time

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Another Jerome Corsi thread! Just what we need around here! More crap spewed from an ignorant, delusional liar! Yay!

Did you notice the FIRST word in your OpEd is IF? Did you also notice this line?

On the Democrat side, the only candidate for president will be Ohio Congressman Dennis Kucinich, with Ivana Trump his running mate.

This is a joke, right?

Originally posted by testsavage
One more thing i would like to add is that plz have a list of user ids who have ridiculed obamas birth certificate conspiracy theories.We would need to ban them enmass as they are all shills.

Yes, ATS, could you get on this right away, plz?

Read my first post.The entire ticket becomes illegal.

You are mistaken. I will take the word of the Constitution over your post...

by july,early august Obama will be removed from office and john boehner will become the 45th potus

Shouldn't this be in "Predictions"?

Republicans will demand immediate resignation by Vice President Joe Biden, on the grounds that his election also is voided by Obama’s fraud

Not that this is any more ridiculous than the rest of this fantasy, but that's not how it works. If Obama was impeached, Biden becomes president. That's it. Unless HE gets impeached, too, for being involved in this fantasy cover-up you guys have going... You really should write a movie to fill your drama needs instead of feeding these delusions with real-life characters.

Also the guy who forged the birth certificate name is out
MIKE is the name

OMG! Mike??? Mike the document forger? I KNOW that guy!

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
that's the only way boehner gets in, he's un-electable ( is that a word? ) due to his pedestrian education and sex scandal past

but why wait so long ?

why didn't they do this yeras ago ?

seems like a fantasy to me

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

I'm not so sure you should be regarding what this man says or believes...

I predict that after Obama's 2nd term and the whole birther argument has blown over, Mr. Corsi will embark on a new fantasy conspiracy to take money from fools.

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by testsavage

You may be on to something here

I have my suspicions that this will happen NEXT summer, but I will remember and save this thread

posted on May, 29 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
For this to be possible Biden would have to be outsted as well as he is the legal VPOTUS who according to Sucession Act currently means if Obama is expelled Biden becomes POTUS and not Boehner. Boehner would then rise to be the 48th VPOTUS!
edit on 29-5-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Oh, but the OP's source states that Congress would DEMAND that Biden step down (for his role in Obama's evil scheme to take over the world) and he magically just would!
See? It all works out so beautifully with an orange tint to it...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

By July 1 there will be impeachment proceedings in the U.S. House, and the July 4th recess for Congress will be severely shortened to facilitate hearings.

Um... Any news on these impeachment hearings?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Do you really want this emotionally unstable crybaby with access to the football? He is irrational when he starts to cry and makes no sense most of the time normal.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
And then there will be speculation that Boehner is the antichrist and his name somehow comes to be 666. Boehner is a total clown, and looks like one too, especially when he cries like a little baby.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

LOL, funny! We had similar comments and I didn't even read what you said above mine

edit on 13-7-2011 by Stargate2012 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join