It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predict John boehner will become the next President of US .The ball is already in motion.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Dont be suprised obama being impeached and convicted this summer and biden being forced to resign as the ticket was illegal.
John boehner will be the 45 president.
www.stevequayle.com...
By July 1 there will
be impeachment proceedings in the U.S. House, and the July 4th recess for Congress will be severely shortened to facilitate hearings. All House Republicans and most Democrats will vote for Obama’s impeachment. Former Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her most radical cohorts will ignore the evidence, vote “no” on impeachment, and
soon realize that even their most vociferous supporters “back home” are, as a result, planning to oust
them at the next general election. Meantime, impeachment proceeding will move, as the Constitution requires, to the U.S. Senate, for the actual trial. Like the House, most Democrat senators will vote with Republicans to convict Obama. ;By late July, themoment Obama is convicted, Republicans will demand immediate resignation by Vice President Joe Biden, on the grounds that his election also is voided by Obama’s fraud. Biden, in total disgrace for his failure to perform due diligence in re Obama’s ersatz legitimacy,will resign nolo contendre. Under presidential succession provisions of the Constitution and federal law, Speaker of the House John Boehner will be declared the 44th president –(this is false,he will be the 45th)
the same numerical designation given Obama, inasmuch as that number’s use by him is voided.

Upon swearing in of President Boehner at the Lincoln Memorial, seven Democrat U.S. senators (Joe
Libeberman of Connecticut, Joe Manchin of West Virginia, Mary Landrieu of Louisiana, Ben Nelson of Nebraska, Bill Nelson of Florida, Claire McCaskill of Missouri and Jim Webb of Virginia) will switch to the Republican Party, giving the GOP a 55-seat majority and putting Republicans in complete charge of the legislative and executive branches.
President Boehner will convene a joint session of Congress, declaring void official acts by his illegal
predecessor, and firing all Obama appointees. Boehner will declare a national emergency and order Congress into six-daya- week sessions until Christmas, with the first order of business being submission of a balanced-budget constitutional amendment and creation of a massively revised budget for the rest of the fiscal year. He will recommend dissolving entire extraconstitutional federal departments (Education, Labor, Commerce, etc.) and lesser subdivisions, plus cancellation of counter-productive programs such as foreign aid and ObamaCare.

Also can anyone confirm the when the governor of north dakota was found ineligible,were his executive orders and the bills he signed were nullified?
Cuz according to supreme court case 1886 Norton v. Shelby County The scotus created the theory of defacto office doctrine.I still believe that when john boenher calls for a joint session he might call for congress to nullify all treaties,appointments including ben bernanke and 2 scotus justices,laws,executive orders.
Nullify or not the states will opleny nullify obama care.

Also the constitution has fixed term election so dont hope that there is an emergency election.to have an election in 2011 will mean to amend the constitution by 38 states and 23 of both houses which is timely impossible.
And giving presidency to mc cain is also unconstitutional as the electors have already voted for obama.Even if the SCOTUS nullifies the 2008 election the speaker of the house will be potus.

edit on 26-5-2011 by testsavage because: (no reason given)

The reason why no budget has been passed is due to this birther issue.Republicans will claim the moral high ground.Remember that the treasury has until 1st week of august to fund the govt.The immpeachment and conviction will take place before august.

One more thing i would like to add is that plz have a list of user ids who have ridiculed obamas birth certificate conspiracy theories.We would need to ban them enmass as they are all shills.There is ample proof that it is otherwise.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by testsavage

I sure hope your right. We need this stopped because its just so far beyond obvious that he is a fraud. Time will tell and I dont think there is anything TPTB can do to stop Corsis book from hitting the best sellers list quickly.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
lol dont bet on it.

if clinton wasnt impeached bush wasnt impeached what makes you think obama will be

i will bet my life savings that obama will be there either until hes voted out or his term or terms run out.

and that the way it is.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Not likely, sorry bud, your source is 99% wrong.

I happen to know one of those switching side democrats personally (I'm not a Dem though, he is), he's not a "Liberal" but he won't be pulling an Arlen Specter.
edit on 26-5-2011 by Hijaqd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Interesting thread.

Can't watch videos now, though.

Did you get your premonition from the videos?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Sorely mistaken bud. The man wants to kill our seniors and our disabled. Guess your in good health. Give yourself ten years. YOU WILL wish you had your medicare that you paid into.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Sorely mistaken bud. The man wants to kill our seniors and our disabled.

it really amazes me so many people think this

its just goes to show just how many people can not formulate an original thought if their lives depended on it.

and that is the reason you should home school your children.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Clinton was impeached, he just wasn't removed from office.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
yes but obama will be convicted as the birth certificate is a forgery.THey have now committed and stuck with the birth certificate which is a fraud.
birthgate here we come and this time there will be jailtime

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Sorely mistaken bud. The man wants to kill our seniors and our disabled.

come on now

He just wants them to stop being lazy and get a job, big difference

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TokiTheDestroyer

so then obama will not be removed from office yet another reason that proves my post.

impeachment is nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Sorely mistaken bud. The man wants to kill our seniors and our disabled. Guess your in good health. Give yourself ten years. YOU WILL wish you had your medicare that you paid into.

Why do people think the Federal Government is the end all be all for social services? My mom works as a nurse in a group home for the mentally handicapped(it was scary to learn a lot of people aren't born that way, but had severe accidents, but I digress).

It isn't the Fed that contracts the company she works for or pays a penny towards it, it isn't the State, but wait for it... The County!

I could see if you lived in an area that is circling the drain because of local corruption you might be over reliant on the Fed's teet. But the States and Counties within the States are more then capable of handling social service issue's. And if the Fed was downsized it would give said Jurisdictions the room and ability to fill the gap with ease.

The only problem is the liberals, progressives(insert other leftwing control freaks), neoconservatives and social conservatives are all hell bent on changing the world to suite their sociopathic ideologies. People just need to learn how to be good neighbors again and mind their own darn business and let others decide their own fate.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I am in critical care. Under 55. If medicare goes.....I die. Wake up!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by brilab45

yeah someone does need to wake up if you think your medicare is going to last forever.

the fact is this nation is broke and if its not fixed your medicare is gone.

guess i have a different definition of what "critical care " is than the governments

your on ats posting away that tells me something.
edit on 26-5-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Well this sounds plausible.

Especially the part about banning anyone on ATS who didn't buy into the birther nonsense.

/sarcasm

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by brilab45

yeah someone does need to wake up if you think your medicare is going to last forever.

the fact is this nation is broke and if its not fixed your medicare is gone.

A. medicare won't last because the GOP is going to throw it in the wood chipper

B. this nation is broke because the GOP keeps diverting revenue to Billionaire tax cuts

That is like quiting a job and complaining that you can't afford groceries because they are too expensive

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

39% of our budget goes to military defense. How egregious! All I want is to live a few more years. I won't have that option under the proposed new cuts to healthcare. I served my country and they want to kill me!? UNREAL.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

reply to post by neo96

39% of our budget goes to military defense. How egregious! All I want is to live a few more years. I won't have that option under the proposed new cuts to healthcare. I served my country and they want to kill me!? UNREAL.

Well I'm young, I ain't gonna let that happen... Take care of yourself and thanks for your service

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

Not your fault. Just vote right.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

a. medicare has been in the wood chipper for years

b. who the hell are you to tell people how much money they can have?

this nation is broke because half this country pays taxes and the other doesnt.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join