It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

not fearmongering, not doom n gloom. just some new IR footage of elenin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
i personally do think something isn't quite right about this whole elenin dabacle. i've taken some precautions, that probably should have been in place anyway... what with all the floods we've had here in Queensland. if it's a dark / brown dwarf or just a measly 4km comet... the closer it gets the more footage like this i think we're going see.

in this second video he plays around with some effects and it becomes alot more "visible"

i hope one you can verify if this is where elenin is supposed to be right now?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Makes me ill to look at, I can't tell if it's a comet or a piece of space debris behind it . A good half of us don't even know what we're looking at, it's sad actually.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

well this is true, probably alot more than half of us don't know what it is we're looking at. hopefully some fellow ATS members might be able to enlighten us mere mortals abit more. for all i know, the above videos might be "the norm" for comets at this distance, from this angle....??

IF this is where elenin is in the skies at present, then this footage looks wierd from my un educated (on this subject) point of view. if it isn't where it's suppose to be then it could be any old thing i suppose.

looking for a little clarification here...

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodnut86

I thought it defintely wasnt a brown dwarf but it could be orbiting a brown dwarf which is cming closer to our sun?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

so far all official explanations from sources that we ought to be able to trust, are that elenin is a small comet 3 - 4km in size. it's just with it being called ELEnin and also the timing of if it all, it's rightly or wrongly causing some concern for alot of people. i don't think anyone should be over concerned as we can't do anything about it, if it is a brown dwarf. it's gonna do what it's gonna do in that situation. no harm in being prepared though.

it would just be nice to know once and for all, no niggling doubts left... it's a.....

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If Elenin was a comet you wouldn't need an IR scope to see it. The only thing that you need an IR scope for is a brown dwarf star or a black hole.

I have heard from many experts on this and its definitely a brown dwarf star with 4x the mass of Jupiter but not the physical size. They know this because it is causing the planets in our solar system to wobble as it gets closer.

As this thing gets closer the natural disasters will keep getting a lot worse and soon us humans will start feeling it as it messes with our bodies too.

Its Wormwood!!! the star in the bible. Revelation ch,8

7 The first angel sounded: And hail and fire followed, mingled with blood, and they were thrown to the earth.[a] And a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.

8 Then the second angel sounded: And something like a great mountain burning with fire was thrown into the sea, and a third of the sea became blood. 9 And a third of the living creatures in the sea died, and a third of the ships were destroyed.

10 Then the third angel sounded: And a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water. 11 The name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters became wormwood, and many men died from the water, because it was made bitter.

A Brown Dwarf is made of Iron Oxide surrounded by some gas. Iron Oxide is basically rust. So you take a Giant Rust ball, pass it between Earth and the Sun causing massive friction between the Atmospheres and what do you get?

Take a cutting torch to a piece of Rust Iron and you get FIRE AND BRIMSTONE popping at you!!!

Rev. chapter 8 is inbound path, Rev. chapter 16 is outbound!!!

Pray for God to save you and you may not have to suffer what is coming!!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Can't be comet C/2010 X1.

Comets are cold and don't show up in IR spectrum.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher

A Brown Dwarf is made of Iron Oxide surrounded by some gas. Iron Oxide is basically rust. So you take a Giant Rust ball, pass it between Earth and the Sun causing massive friction between the Atmospheres and what do you get?

The atmosphere of the Earth ends only about 90 km above its surface.

The Sun is 149 million km away (but it could be said that we are actually within the atmosphere of the Sun. All planets out to the Heliopause (14.006 BILLION miles from the Sun) are swept by the Solar Wind although this is so tenuously thin that it is actually a better vacuum that man can make on Earth.

How then could we get any "massive friction" between atmospheres?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Thanks! Makes me feel a whole lot better ! (Sarcasm!)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack

Originally posted by chr0naut

Thanks! Makes me feel a whole lot better ! (Sarcasm!)

Although it is quite hard to see in the youtube video, and therefore could be anything, this looks like it is actually a normal star (and quite distant).

Several months ago there were a number of youtube videos purporting that the comet was a brown dwarf. Analysis of these videos proved that the "astronomer" was very amateur and was actually pointing his telescope and camera in the wrong direction and that the object he was identifying as a brown dwarf was actually a fairly normal star.

It appears that this same video/photograph has been embedded into a new video. Because of the low resolution of youtube videos, I am unable to definitely identify if this is the same patch of sky.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The comet is coming up from below the plane of the ecliptic and is, therefore, most clearly visible from the Southern Hemisphere.

"astrolpatroit", who posted the original video/s was located in the United States (Northern Hemisphere).

Please search ATS for astrolpatroit (note the misspelling) to read up the truth about his videos.
edit on 31/5/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join