It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oprah's last guest? Is Oprah of course.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
After 25 years of running the Oprah show has now ended. Not that we will see the last of Oprah, actually probably more of her.
She spent the show talking about her appreciation of her viewers and the things she has learned in life.

You can say what you want about Oprah, she makes something ridiculous like 10k a minute, so I just might pay attention. XD
Or as Kathy Griffin always says: she is so powerful, she can just fire you from life.

link

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
So.... is the Mother Ship coming back to pick her up or what?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I wish Oprah would just vanish! You want to know who some of the biggest sheeple are? Just look at any fan of O.

I read an article years ago that stated people who watch talk show television think less for themselves. I can believe it.

-AS-

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I can't stand Oprah, yet the wife loves it.
Oprah is like some false Messiah. And a plastic one at that.
She is so full of herself, and every show is just a praise fest for her.
She wallows in ego and worship of her holy name.
It makes me sick.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oprah is a great humanitarian and a very generous person...she has given thousands of people scholarships and put them through school.so that they can have a better life .......she is a rich person who cares about humanity and does make a difference. I admire her.

Although I did not watch the Oprah show daily...or even weekly....I liked having the option to do so. I will miss her.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

The only problem I have with Oprah is that she makes a show of all her generosity. Bill Gates makes millions in donations without a peep. With Oprah, you hear it all.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

That's because Bill Gates donates millions to sterilize African children. I wouldn't brag about it either.
Though Oprah's boasting on charity is in poor taste, I'll agree.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tom502
I can't stand Oprah, yet the wife loves it.
Oprah is like some false Messiah. And a plastic one at that.
She is so full of herself, and every show is just a praise fest for her.
She wallows in ego and worship of her holy name.
It makes me sick.

yep..I agree. I used to like her,way back in the day,when she just seemed like an average down to earth black woman talking abou tlife.

As her popularity grew,so did her ego,then she started talking like she had some special connection to God,and her calling was to give out spiritual advice. My daughter noticed the same thing.

She didn't even get that Ellen D was poking fun at her,when she asked if she could share the cover of "O" magazine with her.lol

Her ego has gotten way out of control, and I for one won't miss her at all.

Besides..she is one of the worst interviewers EVER..She cut off JFK JR.at least 8 times during his interview with her,and she has done it to so many others. She's too hung up on what she has to say, to really listen well to her guests.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ok - I get it a lot of people adore her. But it is just SO much coverage lately I feel I need to avoid the news and few other sites until the retirement is actually over. Today she is everywhere, I just clicked out but I had this thought gee she is bigger then the Pope or something. This countdown is a bit much.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I love Oprah. I haven't watched her show in probably 15 years, but I love who she is, what she does, and the fact that she's so candid about herself and her life. She has her own network, so I don't think we'll miss her too much.

Bravo! Oprah! Congrats on 25 years of excellence!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I love Oprah. I haven't watched her show in probably 15 years, but I love who she is, what she does, and the fact that she's so candid about herself and her life. She has her own network, so I don't think we'll miss her too much.

Bravo! Oprah! Congrats on 25 years of excellence!

I really don't think she's that candid about her life.

She's covered up more than we know , and she chooses what she exposes ,when she has to ,or when she is ready.

I can appreciate that you like her,and each to her their "OWN" (sorry ..couldn't resist the pun)

I for one won't miss her ....

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is ridiculous, as we all know her show is going to start up again, on her own network, and it will be like she never left....

Of course, will this break in the mind control mean less housewives drinking the Oprah Kool-Aid? Probably....

top topics

join