It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
In his speech that is going on right now, Obama states:
The World economy has come back from the brink of depression and is now stable.

!?Stable?!

I'd just like to know... what hallucinogenic drugs is the President on today... and where can I get some? Obama land sounds like a fun place where everything is getting better and... changing. XD

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sisgood

Stable ? LMAO ! USA are in deficit, and debt mount is critical. It's stable yeaaah....-_- another lie.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
well at least it is more stable than it was. but knowing that we have reached the borrowing limit and he is saying its stable. There is a problem. Its americas damn military funding.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Stable?.....um sure....about as stable as a one legged man in a butt kicking contest during an earthquake...

Wow I love politicians!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
My personal finances are now STABLE! I was able to get a higher limit credit card to pay off all my other credit cards!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Maybe he meant at a stable decline and the master plan is stable...

Obama is an idiot...that is a stable discribing word for him.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i dont think its Obama thats an idiot. But i mean really how in control is he. Its all congress nowadays any way. But the masterplan idea that could be it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nothingbutlemons

You might be right...Obama may not be an idiot...I think he know full well what he is doing.

I guess it would of been better to say Obama must think we are all idiots...sorry I am sticking to Obamas an idiot.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You know your probley right he probly did know what he was doing. Did he really have a chose is the bigger question. But never the less, our econemy is not stabalizing. I seriously think we need to cut back on military spending. We have the biggest military in the world. China is number two. We spend like 8 times what they do its going to be our descrution. And without the United States the world would crumble to its knees. Obama needs to do something. But its congress thats the real issue, its has been for the last.......hmmmmm idk ever.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sisgood

Maybe he has been reading New Age self-help books and thinks that if he says it enough times (while visualizing, of course) that the situation will manifest itself in the material world! What does HE know about the economy? I seriously doubt that HE has to worry about where HIS grocery budget is going to come from!!! Besides, I don't think too many people pay much attention to what our head "cheerleader" says anyway!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
But of course it is stable.. stable as Jello can be

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The economy is, and has been stable for some time now. That has nothing to do with government debt. I'm not asying that every city has recovered, but when I look around I see full restaurants, full baseball stadiums, sold out NBA playoff games. Even at the worst of the latest economic downturn, this was far from disasterous.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
ROFL I knew I'd come home from work to a bunch of amusing comments! Thanks for lightening up my day, guys!

Seriously though, I have yet to figure out whether he is seriously naive, evil, or just stupid. I'm leaning towards the naivety, with a heavy dose of mesmerism to obey Nancy Pelossi.

I can see it now, every night he is fed a load of crap "oh, yes sir! the job market is GREAT!!!" (ly bad) Then him sitting down and some dude with a shiny watch come in and hypnotizes him to believe all the crap he says in his speeches!!!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
But you have to realize how much power does the prez actually have. He is controlled by others anyway, he is just a figure head.

new topics

top topics

join