It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Push to Add Lithium to US Drinking Water

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
So in other words..the powers to be who made this decision, actually think* we are ALL bi polar? thats crazy and insane..poeple who thik like that, all paranoid, are supposed otbe locked up in padded wall rooms. thier crazy, and they think were crazy! how crazy is that!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Lithium in our drinking water reminds me of a tv series I watched once I think it was called Firefly where something similar was put into the water and it killed off the planet
almost
it made monsters out of the ones that didn't die
Wonder what happens when fluoride is combined with lithium?
Not good.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Funny.

Actually, they just want us dumbed down, more docile, and easier to control.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanDaughter
Lithium in our drinking water reminds me of a tv series I watched once I think it was called Firefly where something similar was put into the water and it killed off the planet
almost
it made monsters out of the ones that didn't die
Wonder what happens when fluoride is combined with lithium?
Not good.

It was the movie "Serenity", based on Firefly. See the first page of this thread.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Thanks and yup there it is.
Sorry; I missed it.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sorry....not ever going to happen. Conspiracy theory nutters can believe what they want....but those of us grounded in reality know this can't and will NEVER happen. Waste of a thread.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just googled in very little about lithium in drinking water. the headlines all said the same..suposed to reduce suicide rates in the population. Do the people who wanna do this, think we are commiting suicide at WWII japanese rates? like were all social kamikazies??? thats insane...
whens the last time any of you heard on the news, 10,000 taxpayers threw themselves on swords becuase they wernt feeling emotionaly ok? seems to me suicides, nowadays, stem more from pharmacutical medications, screwing with yuor internal structures and emotions. Bi polar was never an issue, till about the year 2000 or so..just as MD"s and doctors alike practically handed out medications for kickbacks, and terrible side effects. thier was No bi polar prior to 1999.
Makes more sense, maybe..too add something to the water that would kill or prevent cancers, or stimulate yuor own immune system..not alter yuor brain chemistry, as with lithium as thier saying. geeesh, im wondering if joseph Mangela had worked for Big pharma and left his legacy n paperwork of blueprints behind.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
Sorry....not ever going to happen. Conspiracy theory nutters can believe what they want....but those of us grounded in reality know this can't and will NEVER happen. Waste of a thread.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I'm not saying this WILL happen. Personally, I think it's a fear mongering scare tactic by TPTB.

But if you think something like this couldn't happen. You're not "grounded in reality". You're living in denial.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Lithium in drinking water would be a deal breaker and I'm sure more than me would feel this way.
If it ever happened I could not see it going well.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AnotherYOU

People didn't know about fluoride then.

If people hear they're adding a bipolar medicine to water, I don't think they'll let that happen.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Mods, please close one of these threads down!
I really don't care which but the last thing we need is 20 threads on the same topic
as happens far too often on this site. It really scatters the discussion and spreads it out way too thin.

Link

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

same thing they said about fluoride, and now what is in the water fluoride and now they say it is poison back with the link here is the link note that nothing is said about water emedicine.medscape.com...

Fluoride toxicity is characterized by a variety of signs and symptoms. Poisoning most commonly occurs following ingestion (accidental or intentional) of fluoride-containing products. Symptom onset usually occurs within minutes of exposure.

Fluoride is found in many common household products, including toothpaste (eg, sodium monofluorophosphate), vitamins, dietary supplements (eg, sodium fluoride), glass-etching or chrome-cleaning agents (eg, ammonium bifluoride), and insecticides and rodenticides (eg, sodium fluoride). Historically, most cases of fluoride toxicity have followed accidental ingestion of insecticides or rodenticides.

edit on 25-5-2011 by bekod because: added link

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I really don't think there is any way this will happen......although I remember hearing several years ago that there are already traces of lithium in our water.

Here is another interesting link that has a video and a viewpoint about how some Americans are viewed.

www.lovethetruth.com...
edit on 25-5-2011 by caladonea because: correct sentence

edit on 25-5-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

one can only hope that they that have the power to do this will not and see the light, that in the end there not helping but hurting, but then this is TPTB were are talking about.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by suziwong

It's a good job we're all fluoridated or this news would cause mass anger perhaps even rage at what they make our kids drink, I doubt the new world will be brave, or any other passionate emotion, a passive subdued new world as mankind shuffles obediently into the future, too sad for words.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Liquid Medicine...

Found another link if anyone else is following this story. At the bottom there is a "facts about lithium" section.
edit on 5/25/2011 by Klassified because: ETA

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Reminds me of this video sorta based on Stephen King's short story End of the whole mess

www.megaupload.com...

this shows what could happen with chemicals added to drinking water

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Please add comments to preexisting thread located here.

Thank you

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join