It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to the Learned Elders of Zion.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~

Dear Learned Elders of Zion,

Firstly: Shalom!

On 15-11-2010 @ 11:15 PM in my Introductory thread on ATS titled, "Peace be with you all!" -- started on 13-11-2010 @ 01:07 AM -- I wrote the following:

"I am not Rabbi.

I do not meet with the Learned Elders in the way the author of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion had done. However, I do hold certain information which would make that last book appear like an Archies comic, if published.

If Israel does not make peace with the Palestinians, in the form of a Two-State solution in the near future, I will release this new work to the world for scrutiny.

YHWH2"

Now:

I have every intention to fulfill my threat by executing the release of -- "The 13 Khawdash Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion."

It would be a grave decision to ignore this threat and not bind the land of Israel in the divine decree of a Two-State solution in the Holy Land.

I feel like there is no healthy future for this world without peace. The only way for the world to proceed peacefully, that I see, is to find and agree on this solution. Apparently Israel has already lost Jerusalem, and that no eternal fire will keep it in Jewish hands.

Mordechai Jakubowski's original translation will be made available for the scrutiny of the world, and I will not lose one night of sleep for its release. I am not a financially wealthy person but I have already been offered a large sum of money for this physical work of providence. I do not want money so please don't offer me any. I will not be silenced like some two-bit hustler. Money means nothing to me in such an instance as this. There is too much at stake for me to be bought out.

Please know that I am not particularly fond of the Arab people to go to such extremes in what some may argue I'm doing for them, but I know that peace in the Middle East will make peace easier to find in the rest of the world. Peace will be easier to find between other nations, and peace will be easier to find between the people in the societies within them.

For the Jewish people to come into the Middle East and settle on the West Bank, and keep the Arab oppressed in this manner, has thrown the balance out with this world as you very well know. The only way to right this imbalance is for the Palestinian to admit that the lands of Israel is the Jewish peoples' divine right, and for the Jewish State to make room for a Palestinian State alongside its own.

You have a little less than a year to make this accommodation. I will not set a date per se as I don't hold the prophetic evidence to be secure in a particular date's legitimacy. Failure to reach this necessary outcome for you, your neighbor, and the wider world -- will force my hand, and I will begin my systematic campaign of releasing all the pages of: "The 13 Khawdash Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion."

Please note that the specific details used in this letter/thread should confirm that I hold this material, and in addition please take it from me as Gold that I will release it!

To ATS members:

There is no need to perform a wider release of this thread through electronic sharing -- as I will have mailed it both physically and electronically to the various addresses which will find the relevant people. I am assured of this.

My uploading here is for both security reasons, and to build your anticipation for its potential release. There is not much reason to potentially release such a powerful document in some dark and unvisited corner of the internet. An international audience should assemble, precisely at a forum like this, to learn how these powerful men are calculating such things as your future and those of your loved ones.

There are presently two present-futures. One where this document exists and is being monitored by these men and I, and the other where this document exists and its existence will be made known to the widest possible audience. (See what happens once the fundamentalist Muslims begin reading it.)

For those fearful for my safety in holding such extraordinarily important information, or even for the safekeeping of it - don't be. I have taken all safeguarding measures that are necessary to take when engaged in such things.

And finally:

Why haven't I already released this work? One reason; is that I sincerely believe that I would prefer for such power to remain in the hands of a people who got their own Holy book from G_D himself. I would never wish for such power to be held by a Communist group for instance.

I don't want to release this work, but I will if I have to. I will have to if Israel fails in a Two-State solution by the set period.

Stay tuned, or as they say in the modern classics: Watch this space!

Peace be with you all,
YHWH2

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

Just release it because I want to see another fool be made in to the idiot he is.

Goes back to sleep ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

here's the link: www.biblebelievers.org.au...

LOL
edit on 25-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Are you suggesting that you have a different accout of the "The 13 Khawdash Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion". Such as a variation that has mystical properties or just the plain old anti-semantic propagand that was even used by Hitler as a justification for the Holocaust?

It may be a little off topic but may I ask what religion you are? It would help me discern whether you have an agenda or just a prejudice.

Just in case it's not abundantly clear I believe the whole "The 13 Khawdash Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion" is just a bunch of hate fueled propaganda thats sole purpose was to justify demonizing an entire group of people, for no reason other than their race and religion.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Poker because: Grammatical Error

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

Thats exactly what it is.....I added the link above

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Should I understand from this ignorant reply that you are far too sleepy to see peace exist on Earth?

Good luck with your sleeping, and pleasant dreams.

I dream of a world in peace,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Poker

Thats exactly what it is.....I added the link above

Yep, the poor jews have been persecuted for centuries for doing absolutely nothing wrong..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Poker
Are you suggesting that you have a different accout of the "The 13 Khawdash Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion". Such as a variation that has mystical properties or just the plain old anti-semantic propagand that was even used by Hitler as a justification for the Holocaust?

It may be a little off topic but may I ask what religion you are? It would help me discern whether you have an agenda or just a prejudice.

Just in case it's not abundantly clear I believe the whole "The 13 Khawdash Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion" is just a bunch of hate fueled propaganda thats sole purpose was to justify demonizing an entire group of people, for no reason other than their race and religion.
edit on 25-5-2011 by Poker because: Grammatical Error

Yes, the "Khawdash" or Hebrew for new.

Unlike the work you are refering to, which has 24 protocols, these documents contain 23 protocols, and have never been seen by the people outside the meetings, me, and Mordechai Jakubowski -- the translator. The title is a little strange, but that's what it is.

I do not have an agenda other than the one mentioned in this thread. I am a Christian.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by YHWH2
...I do hold certain information which would make that last book appear like an Archies comic, if published.

That line makes me think the OP is claiming to have a different book.

Why haven't I already released this work? One reason; is that I sincerely believe that I would prefer for such power to remain in the hands of a people who got their own Holy book from G_D himself.

That's the line that makes me think he believes it to be mystical in nature.

Oh well guess it's just the same old hate filled rhetoric.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

That is not the work I have in safe-keeping. The work you are linking is an old Russian work. I have the "new" work, expaining 23 new protocols, which will make your link yesterday's news, I'm afraid.

Do you think that once the old work was released the Learned Elders did not go about forming a new direction?

The work I own has never before been seen by a worldwide audience.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

Are all religions not mystical?
i saw no hate filled rhetoric..

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

as long as all the zionists are not interned for good in a specialized institution for psychopaths there won't be peace (sorry)
edit on 25-5-2011 by XmikaX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Poker

You are entitled to your opinion.

I am seeking peace in the Middle East in a Two-State solution deadlock between Israel and the Palestinian people.

Peace,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

Peace in the Middle East between the oppressed people of Palestine and the Israeli people can happen, and will.

I will not enter into a discussion about hate as I am about Peace.

You are entitled to your opinion, and I thank you for making it.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thank you for your contribution. You are correct, there is no hate in this thread I originated.

I think Poker believes that such a "new" book is similar to the original in painting a bad picture of the Jewish people. What's more is he doesn't do much reading as I have already explained most of the points he's touched on, questioning himself out loud.

Peace,
YHWH2

edit on 25-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: The name of Poker added.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

I knew that would be your comeback.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm rolling on the floor laughing, omg this is hilarious!!!

Where the hell do you people crawl out of????

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Poker

Are all religions not mystical?
i saw no hate filled rhetoric..

"The 13 Khawdash Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion." is a fictional accout whose sole purpose is to demonise a group of people. That meets my standards for "Hate Filled Rhetoric". The OP obviously believes that it's a true account, though it has been widely discredited and known to be a lie.

reply to post by Poker

You are entitled to your opinion.

I am seeking peace in the Middle East in a Two-State solution deadlock between Israel and the Palestinian people.

Peace,
YHWH2

As a Christian you should realize that it's a widely held belief amoung Christians that peace in the middle east will be broakered by the Antichrist.

Do you want to be the Antichrist or do you just want to usher in the end of the world?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~

Dear Learned Elders of Zion,

Firstly: Shalom!

On 15-11-2010 @ 11:15 PM in my Introductory thread on ATS titled, "Peace be with you all!" -- started on 13-11-2010 @ 01:07 AM -- I wrote the following:

"I am not Rabbi.

I do not meet with the Learned Elders in the way the author of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion had done. However, I do hold certain information which would make that last book appear like an Archies comic, if published.

If Israel does not make peace with the Palestinians, in the form of a Two-State solution in the near future, I will release this new work to the world for scrutiny.

YHWH2"

Now:

I have every intention to fulfill my threat by executing the release of -- "The 13 Khawdash Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion."

It would be a grave decision to ignore this threat and not bind the land of Israel in the divine decree of a Two-State solution in the Holy Land.

I feel like there is no healthy future for this world without peace. The only way for the world to proceed peacefully, that I see, is to find and agree on this solution. Apparently Israel has already lost Jerusalem, and that no eternal fire will keep it in Jewish hands.

Mordechai Jakubowski's original translation will be made available for the scrutiny of the world, and I will not lose one night of sleep for its release. I am not a financially wealthy person but I have already been offered a large sum of money for this physical work of providence. I do not want money so please don't offer me any. I will not be silenced like some two-bit hustler. Money means nothing to me in such an instance as this. There is too much at stake for me to be bought out.

Please know that I am not particularly fond of the Arab people to go to such extremes in what some may argue I'm doing for them, but I know that peace in the Middle East will make peace easier to find in the rest of the world. Peace will be easier to find between other nations, and peace will be easier to find between the people in the societies within them.

For the Jewish people to come into the Middle East and settle on the West Bank, and keep the Arab oppressed in this manner, has thrown the balance out with this world as you very well know. The only way to right this imbalance is for the Palestinian to admit that the lands of Israel is the Jewish peoples' divine right, and for the Jewish State to make room for a Palestinian State alongside its own.

You have a little less than a year to make this accommodation. I will not set a date per se as I don't hold the prophetic evidence to be secure in a particular date's legitimacy. Failure to reach this necessary outcome for you, your neighbor, and the wider world -- will force my hand, and I will begin my systematic campaign of releasing all the pages of: "The 13 Khawdash Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion."

Please note that the specific details used in this letter/thread should confirm that I hold this material, and in addition please take it from me as Gold that I will release it!

To ATS members:

There is no need to perform a wider release of this thread through electronic sharing -- as I will have mailed it both physically and electronically to the various addresses which will find the relevant people. I am assured of this.

My uploading here is for both security reasons, and to build your anticipation for its potential release. There is not much reason to potentially release such a powerful document in some dark and unvisited corner of the internet. An international audience should assemble, precisely at a forum like this, to learn how these powerful men are calculating such things as your future and those of your loved ones.

There are presently two present-futures. One where this document exists and is being monitored by these men and I, and the other where this document exists and its existence will be made known to the widest possible audience. (See what happens once the fundamentalist Muslims begin reading it.)

For those fearful for my safety in holding such extraordinarily important information, or even for the safekeeping of it - don't be. I have taken all safeguarding measures that are necessary to take when engaged in such things.

And finally:

Why haven't I already released this work? One reason; is that I sincerely believe that I would prefer for such power to remain in the hands of a people who got their own Holy book from G_D himself. I would never wish for such power to be held by a Communist group for instance.

I don't want to release this work, but I will if I have to. I will have to if Israel fails in a Two-State solution by the set period.

Stay tuned, or as they say in the modern classics: Watch this space!

Peace be with you all,
YHWH2

~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~

That was really really sad. Just in the sense of self importance. As if anything released on ATS hasn't been documented and dissected already. Sorry to come at it like that.

CJ

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by YHWH2

I knew that would be your comeback.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm rolling on the floor laughing, omg this is hilarious!!!

Where the hell do you people crawl out of????

You seem to know so much, maybe I was wrong to call you ignorant.

Then again, it might just be a dream of yours, I know you are fond of sleeping.

I don't understand your question. What people are you referring to? If it's peace seeking individuals then we crawl out of goodness.

Peace be with you, and happy dreams,
YHWH2

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

I have only one aim, and it's not about myself.

It's your opinion and you are entitled to it, but there should be no thought that I am doing this for myself.

I will not tell you what to think, however. You can come at it from whatever direction you wish. I have only one aim and I will fulfill it, should my demand not be met by Israel.

I have researched this site and others, and no one has - so far - claimed to have bore witness to the "new" meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion.

You will get your opportunity to dissect this new work, should its release be made through failure by Israel in finding and agreeing to a Two-State solution with Palestine in the Middle East.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2

edit on 25-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Additional material added

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

You belong to a type of certain persons kinda like we have here that Govt are keeping a watchful eye on, for me personally I think your lot are free entertainment and a real comedy show.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join