It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An open letter to the Learned Elders of Zion.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

I'm calling you out because you have blatantly lied and intentionally used the name of a Polish Jew and deceased Holocaust survivor for your own wicked agenda to cause harm to a nation of his birthright; this gentleman was no translator in any shape or form, but guess what, my cousin is one of the top Hebrew scholars in the world......his son is a Rabbi.

As for your silly little comment in regards to Maccas......your true colours are showing

You really don't want to call me out young man! You really don't want to do that!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Time for a reality check here Mr "I have an earth-shattering secret"....

I'm going to play devil's advocate here, and then propose on what consequences may be based on the following assumption:

That you actually do have some sort of document that would be incredibly detrimental to the Israeli state and agenda.

I'm going to play the role of the Isreali PTB:

I would dedicate MASSIVE amount of efforts into 2 endeavours.

#1: Completely discrediting you, and anyone associated with you to essentially ridicule any form of "revelation" you may plan so that you look like a bonifed nut when and if you do.

#2: As a backup plan, arrange for you to come to a fatal accident/illness.
Sorry to be blunt, but you would be considered a threat to my entire nation and my people (regardless of my secret plans for power and money).
Besides, if Israel is willing to kill thousands of Palestinians, why would they think twice about you? Especially if they can label you a cyber-terrorist. Also, there would be no gaurantee that later on, you don't decide to bring this threat up again for whatever other reason comes to your head.

HaMossad would work hand-in-hand with the CIA to break down your feeble attempts at security.
(Believe me my friend, they are at least 30 years ahead of us when it comes to technology).
On another note, if TPTB monitor this website, then each and every one of us who have registered, signed on, and posted more than once have already been tracked and monitored "just in case". (I'm in I.T. and believe me, it ain't that hard to track users on public forums).

So, having said all this, and maintaining the assumption that you DO carry this information. Then they already know all about you, and are just waiting to decide which option to go with.

For your own sake, I hope you're full of s--t.

BTW, It's GOD, not G_D...
edit on 25-5-2011 by Konstantinos because: dun-dun-DUN!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Konstantinos

Not if you're spelling in accordance with Jewish tradition.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Is there any purported links between The Learned Elders of Zion and a predicted Extinction Level Event?

Or else I'm having a dyslexic day because I keep misreading Learned Elders as Leonard Elenin

edit on 25/5/2011 by Planet teleX because: changed 'an' to 'a predicted'

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by YHWH2
reply to post by bluemirage5

Should I understand from this ignorant reply that you are far too sleepy to see peace exist on Earth?

Good luck with your sleeping, and pleasant dreams.

I dream of a world in peace,
YHWH2

Im sorry to burst your bubble but where ever there are humans in this earth there will be no peace, it's impossible, as long as greed, lust for power, and jealousy exist peace will never be achieved.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11

reply to post by bluemirage5

Should I understand from this ignorant reply that you are far too sleepy to see peace exist on Earth?

Good luck with your sleeping, and pleasant dreams.

I dream of a world in peace,
YHWH2

Im sorry to burst your bubble but where ever there are humans in this earth there will be no peace, it's impossible, as long as greed, lust for power, and jealousy exist peace will never be achieved.

I believe you have a far too high opinion of yourself, to think anything you say can burst my bubble, so to speak.

Peace between people can exist profusely and abundantly, ancient knowledge tells us this. The key is to have peace exist in the Holy Land, first.

Believe in peace, and not just in the wicked ways which threaten to take precedence over potentially peaceful ways.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2
edit on 26-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: The word "first" added.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
Is there any purported links between The Learned Elders of Zion and a predicted Extinction Level Event?

Or else I'm having a dyslexic day because I keep misreading Learned Elders as Leonard Elenin

edit on 25/5/2011 by Planet teleX because: changed 'an' to 'a predicted'

Yep, it's the old dyslexia playing up again. You should get that treated, you wouldn't want to confuse distinction with extinction, indeed

But seriously, I couldn't ever give you an inkling to even one Protocol, here, now, like this.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Time for a reality check here Mr "I have an earth-shattering secret"....

I'm going to play devil's advocate here, and then propose on what consequences may be based on the following assumption:

That you actually do have some sort of document that would be incredibly detrimental to the Israeli state and agenda.

I'm going to play the role of the Isreali PTB:

I would dedicate MASSIVE amount of efforts into 2 endeavours.

#1: Completely discrediting you, and anyone associated with you to essentially ridicule any form of "revelation" you may plan so that you look like a bonifed nut when and if you do.

#2: As a backup plan, arrange for you to come to a fatal accident/illness.
Sorry to be blunt, but you would be considered a threat to my entire nation and my people (regardless of my secret plans for power and money).
Besides, if Israel is willing to kill thousands of Palestinians, why would they think twice about you? Especially if they can label you a cyber-terrorist. Also, there would be no gaurantee that later on, you don't decide to bring this threat up again for whatever other reason comes to your head.

HaMossad would work hand-in-hand with the CIA to break down your feeble attempts at security.
(Believe me my friend, they are at least 30 years ahead of us when it comes to technology).
On another note, if TPTB monitor this website, then each and every one of us who have registered, signed on, and posted more than once have already been tracked and monitored "just in case". (I'm in I.T. and believe me, it ain't that hard to track users on public forums).

So, having said all this, and maintaining the assumption that you DO carry this information. Then they already know all about you, and are just waiting to decide which option to go with.

For your own sake, I hope you're full of s--t.

edit on 25-5-2011 by Konstantinos because: dun-dun-DUN!

Play whatever role you wish, even the one where you think that just imagining me existing in the world will cause me ill by you or someone you have chosen.

Basically, bring it!

Know everything about me, good one. That is a seriously bizarre opinion.

Nothing is detrimental to the Israel "agenda" until the work is released. Right now it doesn't exist, because you haven't seen it, nor has anyone else on this thread seen it.

It will only be released, if Israel and Palestine fail to broker a Two-State solution. Since Israel has all the power here, they are the one's which will be hurt by the potential power in the work I have in safe-keeping upon its release.

I don't believe you, in fact, and nothing you say or claim can be taken seriously, so I won't even offer a quip beyond the one that you are the greek spelling of a Georgian Prince with the bluntest of all literary implements, and thus ineffectual and a sad disappointment on this thread.

Before you take over the world and claim your prized money and power, be sure to finish school and achieve highly on your written and mathematical exams. It would be embarrasing for yout to write your name where you are expected to provide your signature.

Thanks for showing your true nature and violent ways to a mass audience, alas your backup plan will fail for wishing it thus, and in this manner against an agent for peace in the Middle East between the oppressed Palestinian people and the Israelies on Holy sovereign land.

In the mean time, may peace be with you,
YHWH2

edit on 26-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: The addition of the penultimate line.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by YHWH2

I'm calling you out because you have blatantly lied and intentionally used the name of a Polish Jew and deceased Holocaust survivor for your own wicked agenda to cause harm to a nation of his birthright; this gentleman was no translator in any shape or form, but guess what, my cousin is one of the top Hebrew scholars in the world......his son is a Rabbi.

As for your silly little comment in regards to Maccas......your true colours are showing

You really don't want to call me out young man! You really don't want to do that!

You can call me out all you want, but I maintain that you have no authority to do so, and so I won't be called out by your feeble attempt at discrediting me.

I used the name which was correct to use. If you think I did something wrong, or was disrespectful than that is your problem and you can return to your hollow "calling out" attempts.

Good luck to your cousin and his Rabbi son. I'm sure they are a good and decent people which I have absolutely nothing against. I wish them only peace, in fact.

Moreover, I have nothing against you either, and only wish you peace, also.

Nevertheless, I think that Maccas meal you ate yesterday was a little off or rotten as you're starting to smell a little foul around here with you fart-like attempts at power and challenges.

My colours, if they are showing are showing the all-white of peace. Yours however, are the green and yellow of someone who is about to fall sick from a cost-effective Maccas meal. Don't make a mess of yourself, and spew on your shoes, they look like a cost-effective pair which are stretching way too far for comfort.

Oh, and I'm not calling you out at all, you are the one calling me out, and I'm not complying. However if I did call you out somehow, then you have already spewed all over yourself, and become a bit of an embarassment.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2
edit on 26-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Dropped a paragraph for peace and easier reading.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheLevel213

Not if you're spelling in accordance with Jewish tradition.

You are absolutely correct, thank you!

Peace,
YHWH2

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by MallardDuck

Originally posted by XmikaX
reply to post by YHWH2

how old are you ? 15 ? 16 ?

I'm 15 & a 1/2 years old.

How old are you? 8 ? 8 & a 1/2?

Peace,
YHWH2
edit on 25-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Question added.

Where did you come to posses these documents? When? And How can you prove a) they existed in the first place, b) you have them, c)you're not just a teenager making up a story, and d) regardless of age, how are we sure that you're not confused about the nature of what you have found looking at it scientifically.
Why would a 15 have an "unreleased" document created by the "Elders of Zion"? I don't doubt that you're of peace, but why would someone 15 years of age have any connection to or be related to anything described as 'Elder'. I'm not saying that age determines 'maturity', knowledge, or the value of someones opinions; but it doesn't make sense for a 15 year old to have a document that will change the world.
edit on 25-5-2011 by MallardDuck because: (no reason given)

Firstly:

I'm not 15 years of age, at all.

As you have observed I was given only two choices by XmikaX, and so I decided to take a place in the middle since I was neither one nor the other. I expanded on this theme in my reply by limiting this middle-ground option to an even smaller fraction, while attempting to make the question even more foolish for being posed so embarassingly simple.

Since you now know that I am not this age, you may have to reframe your questions to me as you based them on an inaccurate piece of information. Sorry you failed to see that, actually.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Play whatever role you wish, even the one where you think that just imagining me existing in the world will cause me ill by you or someone you have chosen.

Basically, bring it!

Know everything about me, good one. That is a seriously bizarre opinion.

Nothing is detrimental to the Israel "agenda" until the work is released. Right now it doesn't exist, because you haven't seen it, nor has anyone else on this thread seen it.

Ok, I didn't think I had to spell it out for you, I was assuming that you did have some sort of detrimental document, then that would be a direct threat to Israel, and therefore YOU would be a direct threat to them.

It will only be released, if Israel and Palestine fail to broker a Two-State solution. Since Israel has all the power here, they are the one's which will be hurt by the potential power in the work I have in safe-keeping upon its release.

I don't believe you, in fact, and nothing you say or claim can be taken seriously, so I won't even offer a quip beyond the one that you are the greek spelling of a Georgian Prince with the bluntest of all literary implements, and thus ineffectual and a sad disappointment on this thread.
Before you take over the world and claim your prized money and power, be sure to finish school and achieve highly on your written and mathematical exams. It would be embarrasing for yout to write your name where you are expected to provide your signature.

"Won't offer a quip" yet there you go trying to belittle my post, origin of my screen-name and cultural background, as well as my educational standing. (A shining beacon to your intellect. humility, and "agent of peace label" of which I'm sure we're all in magnificent awe). Your disappointment is irrelevant, instead of responding to my hypothetical scenario (that's what Devil's Advocate means BTW) you blow a hissy fit and spout verbal diarhea.

Thanks for showing your true nature and violent ways to a mass audience, alas your backup plan will fail for wishing it thus

More evidence that you have no clue what I meant when I said I was playing Devil's Advocate.
My post was not reflective of my wishes, but perhaps some insight on how things might be playing behind your back...

Regardless, I look forward to more irrelevant tongue-in-cheek attacks regarding me, instead of my points.
Well played.

*shall I also point out the sarcasm in my last line or is that not necessary?*

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

edit on 26-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Hack attack attempt on my network: Failure 1.

link   

edit on 26-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Hack attack attempt on my network: Failure 2.

link   
reply to post by Konstantinos

Since I believe you have a supple mind and a working intelligence of some note, I'll understand that you can digest my post and therefore what I say and said, easily enough. And therefore you will overlook the fact that I have chosen to not post a reply in the pseudo-surgical manner of quoting posts in the way you chose for yourself, thinking perhaps that I didn't know what I said to you, and somehow needed to be reminded in this delicate and simple way. Pity your scalpel isn't as fine when it comes to language.

You don't need to spell anything out to me, I have a robust understanding of language and can read well enough without people having to cover the same ground.

There is no detrimental effect to Israel if they choose to solve this huge problem and find the accomodation of a Two-Stae solution with the oppressed Palestinian people. They can only be detrimental to themselves, if they choose to ignore my threat. This is their choice, peace and safety for their people, or the fall out effects from a work which will only exist when released. This is a matter of the solitary tree falling in the woods, and whether it makes a noise when no one is around to hear it. If this work were to fall into the worldwide audience through Israel's failure, the tree will become apparent and its noise deafening. Right now we are in the forest and there is no one around. The question must be posed, though: Do the Learned Elders of Zion, living just outside the edge of the forest -- fear this tree hitting them or their loved ones? They will cut it down, only through their own inaction.

I hope I'm being clear here, because I understand that I may be tarnishing these people by writing to them so openly. But I'm desperate for peace, you see, and when people with such presently perceived power are desperate, they begin to do desperate things. This can also be explained by the fact that Israel is waiting for something, waiting too long for my liking, nevertheless.

Now, I don't know how you can consider my not knowing your role when I clearly open my reply to you with the words, ..."by you or someone you have chosen."

You chose, of all names, to play this Devil's Advocate against an author with the ancient brand of "YHWH2". How dare you disrespect me thus? How dare do you then suggest that I don't know your chosen role? Do you even realize how disrespectful you have chosen to be with me?

For me the Devil in any form, even a familiar and widely-held dictionary reference, is a thing to be wary about and thoroughly cautious.

You represented him because you chose to think like him toward me as "YHWH2". Did you think that one as accomplished in the ways of this world, am not aware of his plans and his role in all this? That I would need an impressive avatar-themed response from you about the dangers in all of it for me.

You chose to play his role when you could have chosen the opposite. Nevertheless, you were neither hindering nor helping my objective, and I stand by my response as it was a response to the role you chose. After all, you cannot unthink thoughts, although I agree actors in films can be a different matter all together.

Moreover, I see that you would like it best if I were to unlearn the lessons in the famous work by Descartes, so that I wouldn't be hesitant with things such as that, you may in fact be, The Nameless One -- in the guise of this flippant attitude of a widely-held description.

From where I stand, and I have sculpted a sturdy place for myself through reading and collecting ancient works of literature -- you are whom I thought, and the wishes weren't insights as much as threats themselves.

However, I know you will regard important things such as examing this world through the Cartesian looking glass irrelevant, and I can go no further with someone, when faced with such utter disrespect from them.

Please note I won't be affixing some smilie to get my point across, when I know that you prefer such childish attempts at getting your's across. So, in finality and in regard to your final, no, it's not necessary, but if you think an apology is necessary for the way you behaved toward me, then it will fall on deaf ears sadly, for while I may visit the forest occasionally I prefer the desert.

Peace be with you,
YHWH2

link   

edit on 26-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Hack attack attempt on my network: Failure 3.

link   

edit on 26-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Hack attack attempt on my network: Failure 4.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by YHWH2

Wow! Just WOW! Declare me whatever helps you sleep at night. Overanalyze the common phrase of "Devil's Advocate" all you like, insinuate some more that I am the evil one. To be honest I didn't mean to send you in a frenzy thinking that I may be Satan himself... Just breathe, count to 10, and rest assured I'm 100% human, with no demonic influence or affiliation.

If you think you can take on TPTB based on some cryptic papers you may have and declaring it on a forum on the web, then by all means, indulge!
I just tried to point out the potential giant you may be facing (can't wait for you to make the David vs Goliath reference while you start over-analyzing my language now) IF you actually have something that TPTB in Israel might even be remotely worried about...

Enjoy your quest, I'll still be here a year from now and look forward to this alleged bomb-shell of a secret, although something tells me that we will have a Harold Camping-like silence, much like May 21st.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by XmikaX
reply to post by YHWH2

how old are you ? 15 ? 16 ?

I'm 15 & a 1/2 years old.

How old are you? 8 ? 8 & a 1/2?

Peace,
YHWH2
edit on 25-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Question added.

yeah i's a matter of perspective good answer yhwh

anyway until you get to new levels of consciousness i strongly advise you to stick to the political madness forum

good luck !

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by XmikaX

Your advice has been noted and rejected in its entirety.

I don't require luck for this attempt at forcing peace in the Middle East, but nevertheless I take your meaning in the way it was intended, 8 & a 1/4 year old person.

Peace,
YHWH2

edit on 27-5-2011 by YHWH2 because: Hack attack attempt on my network: Failure 5.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join