It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corsi To File Criminal Charges Against White House Over Obama Birth Certificate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Jerome Corsi has told a Cincinnati radio station that he is preparing to file criminal charges against the White House for producing a fraudulent birth certificate, as the controversial author of Where’s the Birth Certificate? closes in on the people within Obama’s inner circle he claims were behind the hoax.

How many of you have bought Jerome Corsi's new book "Where's the Birth Certificate"?

I did and it's fantastic! I can see how he would now be able to bring criminal charges against the White House. He was on Alex Jone's show today with some explosive information about Obama and the true history of Soetoro/Obama's birth. Without giving away too much - the new so-called BC form Obama released on 4/27 is a verifiable fraud. As well as information contained within the book that confirms that Soetoro/Obama is not constitutionally qualified to hold the office of President of The United States of America. According to Mr. Corsi almost every Intelligence Agency of foreign countries throughout the world have investigated the matter of Soetoro/Obama's birth and now know exactly who he really is. They know things that the White House doesn't want the American people finding out about.

There's hope yet for this country!!

Source: www.infowars.com...
edit on 24-5-2011 by ShakaDoodle because: corrected video link

+8 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
This is a waste of time and resources, both that of this man and the courts. I am not sure if the courts have yet implemented it, doubt they have, but it would be wise to implement a law which says should you lose the court case that you brought before the courts you pay all the expenses.

How many other times has this been brought before a court? And how many times has it failed? Face it the facts are against his argument.

+1 more 
link   
Gee, an anti-Obama birther is 'filing charges' over the BC. If we had a symbol for the shocker here I'd use it.

Just another empty reach here.

link   
Ok, so who is he really? I want to know. Tell me. Pretty please!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
With all this birther talk, and fake BC, i sometimes feel like we are in the sequel to Who Framed Roger Rabbit. I just keep waiting for Obama to rip his mask of and really be a Toon.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Under Water

So THAT's what really happened to Jimmy Hoffa...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Even if you were the most powerful and successful judge in the history of time....Would you be able to convict the president of the USA?? Good luck....I wish it would work because everyone on here knows I can't stand Obama...

What's the difference between Obama and Osama?? Just some BS!!!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
well I think that makes 2 law suits now.

One against Esquire magazine for their
satire that Corsi's book was ripped off
the shelves and

One against the WH for the fake BC.

I would agree that he is correct on both
counts

However, winning in court may be a whole
nother ball game.

I suspect the Supreme Court will toss it
out as a trivial law suit. But we can only
hope justice is served one day.

Best wishes to Corsi
he has my utmost respect for
taking on TPTB.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I don’t get the whole birther thing because of one simple piece of logic.

He is one of the most powerful men in the world, possibly put in his position by even more powerful men than him. With all the resources available, why oh why would he produce an obvious fake BC? Seriously, how does that make any sense?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by arriana

Because he doesn't have a real one....I guess that would be obvious though....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by arriana

I'm sorry you must be misunderstanding me. With all the resources available to the whitehouse, and whatever clandestine group exists above it, why produce an OBVIOUS FAKE? Surely they would be able to produce something of good enough quality as to fool everyone here?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well of course he's going to say he'll sue- how else is he going to prop up sagging sales of his book after Obama's release of the BC ripped the guts right out of his sales (pre-release vs. post release sales) ? What better way to try continue interest than to keep the spotlight focused on a subject most americans have no patience for anymore?

Paraphrasing > Most foreign intelligence agencies have investigated this issue and...OMFG, and how would Corsi know this? Do you think ANY foreign intelligence agency would share this with HIM? Why would they investigate this issue at all?

SO guillible - jeez...

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
GOOD!!!! Let this moron, Corsi, make a complete (well more complete) fool of himself in public. I pray it doesn't get tossed out as trivial (even though it should) and I hope it's broadcast nationwide. I would love to see this guy drool out his ridiculous claims in front of the whole country and watch as he is torn to shreds and laughed out of the public eye for good.

Of course it won't matter to any birther because there's always a backdoor in these type of conspiracies. You won't believe the truth if it comes and smacks you upside the head. It's hilarious to watch you scoff at people for buying the MSM and the government while you sit behind your monitors eating up bitter bloggers words like candy, you think it makes you any less of a sheeple?

edit on 24-5-2011 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Great! And when this Corsi suit fails miserably, and it will, the birthers will definitely stop filing lawsuits over this non-issue, right? Right?!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I would like to know, if we all agree that there is an issue with this, and we all know that if it is thrown out of court it is because of the powers that be giving us the finger! WHY DO WE ALLOW THEM TO DO IT!!!!! IS THERE ANY ONE IN THIS COUNTRY WILLING TO GET OFF THERE @$$ AND FIGHT. If so pm me.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
reply to post by arriana

Oh, there is a real one.
last I heard, 3 individuals hold
that info in a secure vault.
This is how they can make
Obama dance to their tunes.

Political Blackmail

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
This is a waste of time and resources, both that of this man and the courts. I am not sure if the courts have yet implemented it, doubt they have, but it would be wise to implement a law which says should you lose the court case that you brought before the courts you pay all the expenses.
The courts already impose sanctions on parties that file frivolous lawsuits. The courts can order that party to pay the other party’s legal fees, impose additional monetary penalties, and can even lead to disbarment.

Orly Taitz, the queen of birther lawsuits, was fined $20,000 back in 2009. And she still keeps going.

And I hope she keeps on going. She’s very entertaining.

How many other times has this been brought before a court? And how many times has it failed? Face it the facts are against his argument.
About 80 or more. Every single lawsuit has failed. But the birthers are too delusional and stupid to read and understand the reasons the courts dismiss their lawsuits.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

the new so-called BC form Obama released on 4/27 is a verifiable fraud.

I'd like to see this "verified", please! So many have tried, and failed.

Or do I have to buy the book that was based on conjecture and shady circumstantial misnomers?

I'm still waiting for one piece of evidence that proves he's not American, and doesn't show that the Birthers are desperate to find anything to bash Obama.

I don't like the prez, but I am not about to stake my reputation on utter humorous insanity!

ETA: They know the lawsuits wont fly, and they can't prove anything. They just continue on because they know that the average Republican will eat this up without any evidence or truth.

edit on 24-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: spellin's

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Dont you get it? They dont need proof. Conjecture is verification for them.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
. I am not sure if the courts have yet implemented it, doubt they have, but it would be wise to implement a law which says should you lose the court case that you brought before the courts you pay all the expenses.

FASCIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They have, because they think like you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join