It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama the new Hitler

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Found some interesting videos from several sources on this subject.
Am skeptical at this point but really want to know what you all think. I do not like the political process we are using right now even though I stand by our Constitution and Bill of Rights.
Are the similarities more then coincidences?
Is this just propaganda from the Republican Party?
What do you think?

There are many other videos floating around, most of which I was not aware of before today.
Feel free to post more if you like.

This has left me wondering, now I don't think the comparison to Hitler may be most accurate, maybe the Weimar republic or that the USA is like a pre-WW2 Britain with its messed up and confused internal and external policies, appearance of losing global status, etc.
I'd like to hear more thought before I comment anymore I haven't really digested this yet!
Thanx. . . AB

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hitler is probably rolling over in his grave from these comparisons!

You all voted for him, now you all are stuck with him.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Your sources appear to be a bunch right wing propaganda. Really using Rush as an accurate source is not gonna go over well.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ArianAngel

Hitler legally got voted in as well, remember your history as for it is a guide to the future!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Every U.S. President has been compared to Hitler. They compared Bush to Hitler all the time. They are doing the same to Obama. Who is "they"? Idiots who cant compile a coherent argument and resort to hate-speech. Neither Bush nor Obama is responsible for the death of 77 Million.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
Your sources appear to be a bunch right wing propaganda. Really using Rush as an accurate source is not gonna go over well.

I had to include him.
I have no agenda here, just looking for information/discussion on this subject.
To exclude him would be taking a subjective stance I will not do on any subject.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm Alerting this thread because it's an insult to Hitler!

(I should stay away from the political madness forum!)
edit on 24-5-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

AnteBellum

Obama, Bush Jnr or Bush Snr, Palin (? ffs)

It is not so much the individual which should be compared but perhaps the way in which ALL POTUS's get the population wound up and living in fear..........

These videos you post are actually in bad taste and do some dis-respect to those who fought and died to give YOU the privildge of posting such rantings...

have a nice day

PDUK

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hitler was loved by his people. Barry's loved by the corporations. And the citizens of Germany weren't armed comparable to their military.
edit on 24-5-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

Wait a minute. You have proof that American votes are actually counted to place a man into office?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

These videos are complete and utter garbage.

Nothing but campaign footage dubbed with a Hitler speech or the Imperial March ...

I can do the same to ANY presidential candidate in the last 60 years.

The last one about the "Obama Hitler Youth" has NOTHING to even do with Obama ... just fanatics taking it a step to far.

These videos do nothing to address Obama's political policies and in actuality he has very little in common with Hitler.

Propaganda.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well if Obama is Hitler he sure is cutting his window of time short.

He only has 1 1/2 year to conquer North America, issue new uniforms and decide upon boots

edit on 24-5-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
i think its the most accurate comparsion to date.

obama is the new hitler.

obama moving the white house media response crap into the white house obama now has it own joesph goebbels.
obama and all his czars
obama in bed with unions
obama religious persecution of the right and the rich and the big oil.

telling isreal to shrink its own borders.

all hail de furher obama zeig heil zeig heil

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
i think its the most accurate comparsion to date.

obama is the new hitler.

obama moving the white house media response crap into the white house obama now has it own joesph goebbels.
obama and all his czars
obama in bed with unions
obama religious persecution of the right and the rich and the big oil.

telling isreal to shrink its own borders.

all hail de furher obama zeig heil zeig heil

I suspect that under your mask lies the face of a Drama Queen

Hitler was against unions
Hitler was in bed with big petrol too

You are dramatic

and confused

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

lies not really

hitler used the unions as a means to an end.

without the infiltration of the unions hitler could have never gained power.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
reply to post by ArianAngel

Hitler legally got voted in as well, remember your history as for it is a guide to the future!

No he wasn't. Hitler was appointed Chancellor by King Wilhelm II because no one party in the government had the majority (or a proper coalition) to appoint a Chancellor and Wilhelm's first 4 choices failed miserably. Summarily, Hitler wasn't elected and the Nazis never had a majority.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurv47

These videos are complete and utter garbage.

Nothing but campaign footage dubbed with a Hitler speech or the Imperial March ...

I can do the same to ANY presidential candidate in the last 60 years.

The last one about the "Obama Hitler Youth" has NOTHING to even do with Obama ... just fanatics taking it a step to far.

These videos do nothing to address Obama's political policies and in actuality he has very little in common with Hitler.

Propaganda.

I couldn't have said it better.....comparing President Obama to Hitler is absurd and ridiculous.....President Obama has a good spirit and soul....Hitler was a sociopath with no good conscience at all.....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Every U.S. President has been compared to Hitler. They compared Bush to Hitler all the time. They are doing the same to Obama. Who is "they"? Idiots who cant compile a coherent argument and resort to hate-speech. Neither Bush nor Obama is responsible for the death of 77 Million.

What he said. They all get called names by the people who do not like them. As far as I know the President is not committing genocide. Or is he ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnteBellum

Originally posted by gorgi

I had to include him.
I have no agenda here, just looking for information/discussion on this subject.
To exclude him would be taking a subjective stance I will not do on any subject.

Really? Rush has an agenda against Obama simply because he is not a right winger. I could make a comparison comparing Rush and Goebbels just as easily.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Anyone who thinks this is either clinically insane or hopelessly ignorant.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join