It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The curse along with predicting actual events that may seem destructive to some.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
See what I have noticed a while about prediction threads is they seem to be thrown out there with no compassion at all this is a sighn that it may be false. I say this because if 1 can REALLY predict especially devastation ect. It can have some heavy effects on a soul if true and if soul not trained. What I mean for example is if you know say that a celestial event was to occur and it would send many into phase of existence after life it would bother you internally knowing this tremendously. Because even if true the SOULS would be in better places even if reinjected into new Parna suits/environment suits or 3d or none 3d vessels. It would still be hard to accept that Death may be upon many even if death is a phase ALL energies must go thru. Accepting this and knowing can shut down a poor soul trying to assist its kind. So its like if a responsibility was placed on a soul to assist its kind in preparation of soul enhancement or EVACUATION. And imagine how the soul would feel if its data was 100% accurate that some souls of none positive energies may be effected in the same ways they generate energy. It can be damning yes?.

[color=skyblue]
So My questions to ALL who wish to answer is

-Would you want to have predicting abilities 100% accurate.
-And what would you do with the skill if you knew some would be unhappy with the predicted outcome and would challenge you to the end, until your prediction came to reality.

edit on 5/24/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Me personally, I would not want those abilities!! I wouldn't have fun on this site if I knew what was going to happen!! Good question O....

99% of a debate is neither one KNOWS the truth, they know what they FEEL, but not the truth!!
edit on 5/24/2011 by Chrisfishenstein because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I knew you were going to say that....
but i agree with you, i wouldnt want to know, i would not want to feel the pain of the event long before it happened, that would weigh on my soul too much..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

I see and can totally understand that. It would be a strange gift if placed on the wrong soul. And 99% feel and know, but 1%truth does play a very big part in the prediction being accurate. Thanks for your input my friend.

Be well

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

I see sprocket2cog you as well can feel the tru energy related to accurate predicting, 1 can imagine how it would weigh on a soul not trained to do so. Just going thru life seeing previous predictions kept to self come to LIGHT and know the main one is a major and may as well could drive one mad.

Thanks for your input within the thread

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thats why i dont make predictions, i dont need to see the future, i just live for the moment.
I have walked the wire above the pit of madness. Its not something i want to go though again.
I have felt the pain of the many.. i know what it feels like..
We create our future, so i dont entertain the idea the world will end tomorrow, after all theres enough of that going on.. im just trying to hold it all to together if you catch my drift

peace.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Yes I can catch your drift. My friend. But I feel there are some set out here to get or recieve certain datas to assist the herds mindstates. But if used wrong it turns to fear sharing. If shared correct then it would just be a wake up call to the masses to prepare them for upcomming events. So I dont think its a neg. I just think it depends on how delievered, with proper compassion for everyones feeling abroad.
Thanks sprocket2cog for your inputs and hope all is going well.

Be well my friend Love Light Eternia

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

[color=skyblue]
So My questions to ALL who wish to answer is

-Would you want to have predicting abilities 100% accurate.
-And what would you do with the skill if you knew some would be unhappy with the predicted outcome and would challenge you to the end, until your prediction came to reality.

Question 1: No I wouldn't. I would not want to know something that was harmful to so many knowing I couldn't do anything about it as a whole. I wouldn't be able to save everyone and it would bother me.

Question 2: IF I had it and had no other choice, I would try to help those in need as much as I can. I would help them prepare.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Question 1: No I wouldn't. I would not want to know something that was harmful to so many knowing I couldn't do anything about it as a whole. I wouldn't be able to save everyone and it would bother me.

[color=skyblue] Thing is my friend you may know things that could help some prepare so in many ways your knowledge is still helping out.

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Question 2: IF I had it and had no other choice, I would try to help those in need as much as I can. I would help them prepare.

[color=skyblue]1 would do the same.

Thank you mblahnikluver for your inputs within the thread it appreciated.

new topics

top topics

join