It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today we start our revolution! Wish us good luck...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+100 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
In France as in Spain, part of growing youth and people can not stand the political system that leaves the choice between the xenophobic reaction and worshipers of the deregulated economy.
any political party neither right nor left ...
they point there finger on immigrant and the poor, they want young people working for 350 € / month, during which time it decreases there bonus is allowed rents blaze ... it can not continue.

Of course it starts with a few dozen people, then hundreds, but discussions on blogs and Internet forums were well and truly begun, and this movement will not stop.

Whatever the term used to describe it, this movement is revolutionary. As in the Maghreb, the crowd wants reforms. Social reforms. Democratic reforms. Political upheaval that is not guided by the rejection of Emigration. The emergence of discourse (political, media, cultural) that clearly the people's interest in the center. Who put aside the references to "competitiveness of our economy, " which stops to make gifts to tax "wealth creators", who have been particularly successful for thirty years to put us on the straw, by filling their pockets.

The revolution will not happen in homes, it is in the street. The revolution will not happen without the middle classes, who take advantage of the weak instead of believing in individual success.

The progress is exactly when the Reform working with revolutionaries. To move forward we must both utopians and realists. It requires both demand and build.

Without losing sight of the goal must be an open, supportive, with little inequality, friendly environment.

wich us Good luck, i go tonight at la Bastille) for the revolution 2.0 I have my sleeping bag, we will be twelve friends screaming our desire for change among thousand of others .

i will post pictures and report .

edit on 5/24/2011 by benevolent tyrant because: MOD EDIT: to correct thread title : "wich" to "wish" (also.....capitalization added).

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

I wish you good luck and lend my support from 'across the pond'. Will look forward to any updates and pics you can post for us when you get the chance.

~MMIMO

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

bonne chance, mon ami!

The people of the US will support its fellow revolutionaries in France this time around.

Now we need to get our revolution rolling...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

More power to you, but do us all a favor:

Specify your demands for "reform".

It's one thing to demand that the system be fixed and the game unrigged; it's quite another to layout a map to get there. I sympathize with the Spanish Revolution. I know their frustration; feel it in my bones. Yet, they do not articulate a vision beyond a desperate cry for the someone somewhere to make things better.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Great. yes yes yes.

Its getting closer to the Netherlands. I am shopping for a tent, and a camping set for cooking. Revolution coming to your town.

I hope this picks up, and we here see something great from you on ATS.

(please use the non-violent expression version)

No retreat, no surrender. That is Spartan law. And by Spartan law, we will stand and fight... and die. A new age has begun: an age of freedom! And all will know that 300 Spartans gave their last breath to defend it! Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

In a time of universal deceit — telling the truth is a revolutionary act. George Orwell

March forth my brother may your actions change your countries for the better. We shall see a time of universal revolution and many people will join your righteous and jubilant protests.

Hope your plans come to fruition my friend. Good speed!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Is this a violent revolution or a peaceful one?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is what I like to see. Keep it Peaceful. Spread this message across the entire Globe.

December 21, 2012: A day of Peace and Transition

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
i will

people of USA we are friends, even if some want you believe otherwise, you have our support, young people of usa build your country ...don"t let your beautiful country in the hand of corupted peopele, Good luck to you and let be free.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

peaceful one no more violence, enough of violence...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite !
(Now, where have I heard that before?)
Best of luck to you and all of France and Europe who believe in freedom and brotherhood.
May the revolution be peaceful

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Good luck
Bonne chance
Buena suerte

Hopefully this will continue to grow, I'm getting increasingly frustrated with my own country in this regard.
We should have done what you are doing now years ago!

Pave the way my friend

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, I'll be watching the news to hear about your efforts.

But in my opinion, the young people in France should spend some time in other countries and find out just how good it is in this country! I purposely sent each of my kids to live in the US for a year (of course they had their heads filled with images of the american dream.) I stayed silent and said you go see, you judge for yourself.

They each came to the conclusion that life is richer in France and it killed all their desire to live there, though they have the double nationality. We've tried to take them to as many other places as possible to experience living conditions, Spain, Italy, Tunisia, Egypt, Morocco.

From my point of view, you are young people feeling the normal urge to move the world, and being influenced by what you see other young people doing in other countries.....but I can't help but see this as being spoiled and unappreciative of your situation.

But do what you feel you must. We'll see what happens. It is always easy to point the finger at whoever is in charge for every discomfort you experience. But is something else to take their place and see if you can do better! I hope you are ready to fill those shoes!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
thank you to you all of you it really warms my heart and it gives courage, we have chosen the peaceful way we have even set up a system for MAINTENANCE and CLEANING streets to not let the political points the finger at us and tell us that we are currently making a mess.

we are responsible.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Vive la Resistance! Viva la Revolution!
Power to you and good luck!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
my situation

I am 29, have lots of potential.
I live on my own
Have a son
Run in circle of paying my bills, can not build capital
Have uncertain outlook on future.

Unfortunate my production jobs influence on the long term my emotions. Getting tired, and unmotivated.
Now I am jobless, with no education, living in a rental apartment, having great dreams. But its all a illusion.

My future is production work, earn enough to pay your bills, and forget the thoughts that make you happy. You can not act on them.

What kind of father am I? 1 thing I am happy with, my son is like the best little friend I have.
We have allot of fun, but my position makes me a bad provider

I bet I fit the profile of someone who is going to revolt, when it comes near my town. And I bet I am not the only one with likewise outlooks on their future.

And this is in the Netherlands. OP how is your situation?

And again. Good luck in France.
edit on 24-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

Perhaps your children have this chance, this is not true of everyone I in paris it is very difficult for a young person to find his place, this what i find the most sad i, i worked hard, i made long studies and i have nothing.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Good Luck!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

wich us Good luck, i go tonight at la Bastille) for the revolution 2.0 I have my sleeping bag, we will be twelve friends screaming our desire for change among thousand of others .

12 friends..? No, no...if this thread means as much to the others on this site as it does to me, a whole hell of a lot more than 11 other people will be joining you tonight, at least figuratively...

Keep your wits about dude...good luck.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

after long study, a diploma, my parents helped in the begining but they could not anymore, I made ​​a lot of jobs that had nothing to do with my training in communication, I do not get an allowance or social help, I don"t want be pointed as lazy freeloader, so I do many small jobs on the right and left waiting to find a real job.
I live alone and it is increasingly hard to pay rent and food.
then yes I do the revolution because it's enough if there some people who sleep well this is not my case I dread the day I could not pay my rent and I would be evicted this is not a life..
I pay, I pay, I pay i don"t want pay anymore
edit on 24-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join