It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today we start our revolution! Wish us good luck...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pitchdragon

Good luck, PD. May the changes You seek manifest!

Looking forward to the photos.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

A song lyric in support of your cause from "You Are Free" by humanwine:

I am a sailor on the oceans of time
I look to find a reason open season on my mind why
these are unfair conditions we have found ourselves in
but we keep rowing always going toward the only opening we see
those who are blocking us and locking us away
find that the strength inside us like a virus grows everyday

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Keep it peaceful and let the others shame themselves with violence.

Stay on the side of the truth.

Bon chance.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by pitchdragon
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

after long study, a diploma, my parents helped in the begining but they could not anymore, I made ​​a lot of jobs that had nothing to do with my training in communication, I do not get an allowance or social help, I don"t want be pointed as lazy freeloader, so I do many small jobs on the right and left waiting to find a real job.
I live alone and it is increasingly hard to pay rent and food.
then yes I do the revolution because it's enough if there some people who sleep well this is not my case I dread the day I could not pay my rent and I would be evicted this is not a life..
I pay, I pay, I pay i don"t want pay anymore
edit on 24-5-2011 by pitchdragon because: (no reason given)

Same here.
I have friends, finished University and now working in a car production line.
He now work's minimum wage, gets tired like hell, and after years he still lives at his mom's home, paying of college debt.

Well I try to make an living to. Today I sent MercedesGP an mail with a proposal. Hope to get something out of it.
Or else back on my knees, fighting to survive. Without education there is not much options left to choose.

Maybe its something for you too, we cant cross paths and have conflicts..

But I don't want to pay a dime any more too, it only builds an builds.
Loose the money, and the way of Nature comes closer me thinks

edit on 24-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

reply to post by coquine

Perhaps your children have this chance, this is not true of everyone I in paris it is very difficult for a young person to find his place, this what i find the most sad i, i worked hard, i made long studies and i have nothing.

I sympathize, but just like all the other young people in our family, you may have followed the idea that you go to school for years, get a few degrees, having all expenses paid during that time (because a person cannot work and study simultaneously) and that according to your line of study, you will go straight into a good position (above minimum wage).

I find that completely unrealistic. Experience is as important, (if not more) in finding an employment.
Being willing to start at the bottom (no matter what degrees you have) is necessary.
The fac often becomes a way to stay a child and put off adulthood for a few years more, but it doesn't eliminate the stage of having to do crappy work for minimal wage that everyone has to start with.

I also see that the french clamor for so much rights and security as employees, that employers get very afraid to hire anyone, (I have my own business, I know this intimately). They are afraid to take chances on young people, and mobility is stifled.

Maybe some work on changing the regulations and laws in that direction could make a difference, but it entails looking at things a different way.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Things are not that impossible!

Here's my situation-
I came here in my early twenties, spoke not a word of french. I had licenses that were not valid here (estheticien, coiffure, manicure). I could only get work in the black. But since I couldn't speak, I got fed up, and stayed home and had children for the next 15 years.

When I tried to enter the work force then, I had no experience to show, was a stranger, and could barely write french.

I went and aggressively sought out a job in person and got a job in a garage/car dealership. All my friends were shocked I would do something so low, for so little. It was degrading to see a woman my age working 42 hours a week at this. I lost a whole group of snobby friends (good riddance).

But I had plans.

I worked there for three years, saving up a bit of each pay check (very little). At the end of three years, I quit. I was eligeable for unemployment, having paid into it enough for three years. I was able to take one year of that in two installments, to invest in a business instead. I bought a small epicerie/point chaud near me and was able to get it started just with that unemployment money and the little bit I had saved.

Now I am an independant commercant, and how much I make is basically up to me and my efforts.

Now, the guy who is working at the same crappy job for years.... why is he staying? Why doesn't he leave and use that unemployment money to invest in a business of his own? (he just needs to make sure he gets a contract of mutual agreement as he leaves).

Why stay dependant and resentful when you can free yourself? This country offers so many types of aid in getting up on your feet, it is shameful to claim we're abused and neglected!
edit on 24-5-2011 by coquine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by coquine

i'm not delusional, i'm not looking straight into a good position, just having a position it will be great...
if some people think it's delusional i will tell them, looking fo a better world and faire one it's not delusional
but thinking you can keep living as we live it's delusional... you must change your point of view,
we are not spoiled children who are looking for new toys,we are not looking for rich life and money just having a normal life.

and it is very good if you took that chance, but we are in 2011, there was a crisis, financial scandals, the following bank does not lend money, I wanted to set up my on buisness, impossible, you are talking about a past time when things were still possible.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

reply to post by coquine

i'm not delusional, i'm not looking straight into a good position, just having a position it will be great...
if some people think it's delusional i will tell them, looking fo a better world and faire one it's not delusional
but thinking you can keep living as we live it's delusional... you must change your point of view,
we are not spoiled children who are looking for new toys,we are not looking for rich life and money just having a normal life.

I hear you. Pay attention to who said delusional- it was not me. I will accept responsibility for having suggested a bit of ignorance (in the meaning of not knowing some things).

But sometimes a fear of losing security becomes a prison.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by coquine

and it is very good if you took that chance, but we are in 2011, there was a crisis, financial scandals, the following bank does not lend money, I wanted to set up my on buisness, impossible, you are talking about a past time when things were still possible.

This was exactly one year ago, that I opened (mai 2010). I couldn't get a loan, of course, and didn't even try.

I'm not trying to shoot you down, only inspire you to look in new directions- so you know my intent.
edit on 24-5-2011 by coquine because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by coquine

wonderfull you have the perfect life you are courageous, combative and resources if this world is perfect for you then fine, but we are a thousand to think otherwise ... so good luck
I'll go with the lazy delusional to protestet for a great very well payed job.
thank you for your sympathy

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

hay! thank you i will keep in touch and i will post picture

thank you again

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

i have hope in the future we will find our way and we will make a better place for you and your son and the futur kids ...
it's now after it's to late...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

i have hope in the future we will find our way and we will make a better place for you and your son and the futur kids ...
it's now after it's to late...

YES!

I simply can not project my own future, that means this path of society is heading for an end.
My son, you, the rest of the world and I, deserve to have a blast of an time here on this planet.

I just want to own my life in all its glory. We don't own anything yet.

It is now, indeed. We can not be stopped, the world is ours. Not from a small group, of machine minded people

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If you want to make an living.

Yesterday I thought of this.

Ask if you can rent a stand at you local kart track.
Ask if you can promote helmets and helmet cams from a suplier of a specific company. (marketing for them)

Ask people/ groups that go karting if they want to rent a helmetcam and when they finisch you make them a DVD in your stand.

On average there are 300 freetime karters a day, ask 8.50euro per dvd, expect only 10 a day. Thats 85 euro a day on minimum times 5days=425 x4= 1700euro a month. And then you only have to sell 10dvd's

If a group of young driver come, maybe they all want it. Then your day is settled after 1 heat.

Just helping out here. I am grasping for air to here

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
So, what are you hoping to change it to?

i didnt necessarily see this, but maybe i missed it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Maybe this thread needs an energy bump. ( I dare you watch all 3 in a row, thats to much energy
)

viva la révolution
edit on 24-5-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I wish the best for you, and "bonne chance". History says you are experts in revolution.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   

reply to post by coquine

Perhaps your children have this chance, this is not true of everyone I in paris it is very difficult for a young person to find his place, this what i find the most sad i, i worked hard, i made long studies and i have nothing.

Where are you....Nigeria?

I know I heard Paris but the more posts I read
the more it sounds like you might be writing from an internet cafe in Nigeria.

Of course I wish you the best of luck in your revolution.

We all want to chance the world.
edit on 24-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
best wishes my young Jedi
the force is strong on the dark side.
use the force Luke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join