It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That feeling!! Origin and Meaning... OUR SOULS!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Ok ATS here's my take on "that feeling". I've come across many threads as of late relating to a certain conscious feeling that many people from all walks of life are noticing within themselves. It originates from the core of the body and seems to radiate from the abdominal and chest area. It's hard to put it into words but it's almost a mixture of butterfly's/ nerves/ anxiety/ love and curiosity. Better yet it's more or less indescribable. It's almost as a prelude to an emotional ascension, maybe.

My interpretation is not complete but here is a rundown of what I think this feeling is to the point I've meditated on it so far. This may seem far fetched but I really can't think of a more logical way to interpret this feeling as it seems such a broad mix of emotions moulded together and felt as a whole.

In a nutshell I believe it is the beginning of a rise to the surface of reality, of our souls. So many people are in tune with each other as of late and it almost seems as if we are spiritually reaching out and touching one another. As if our souls are bridging the gap of physical space between us and are seemingly in the process of uniting us as a whole. The feeling inside me is ever increasing but the strange part is it seems to have a knowledge or knowing if you will. As if it's experienced far more than me and is preparing to share those experiences and knowledge with me. It seems as if it's trying to communicate with me but I'm not able to as yet absorb this information in a way that I can understand it. That's it so far but I'm close to expanding on that very soon.

I welcome your theory's of even better an elaboration on mine. Afterall many of us are feeling what I am. If this topic is beyond your beliefs please don't troll, I'd really like and intelligent and informative conversation in this thread as I believe it's an important topic. Thanks ATS
edit on 24/5/2011 by TOMFROMOZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

Popular topic I see. Well bugger it I gonna keep posting.

Another viewpoint could be that if we do live in a multiverse of many dimensions as some theories suggest, then we could be connected to our interdimensional selves via our souls. Perhaps 2012 is a point of singularity and ascension as these dimensions collide and our souls recapture every persona across all dimensions that belong to it and become one, single. Maybe this feeling is our souls calling out or communicating to us and our interdimensional selves and beckoning us home...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I feel you are right on here, it is ourselves yet larger than ourselves. This for me has been happening in high gear for over three years and the personal experiences seem to stack up. There of course is the time of rest between and then I am slammed with another hint.

On this site and others, folks are gathering to find answers, striking out in many directions, stretching all that we know and ultimately discarding what we have been taught or think we know. I have had OBE"s of late, see my post on this. We, my wife and I over the years have what seem like abductions which may be for our benefit, the last leaving three burns which faded after a week or so, no pain.

I have been shown my light body, been told Several things. Ultimately, we each need to find our own way and each journey is an individual one, no one can do it for ourselves, yet we the many share all the symptoms. Life is like a novel right now with many mysterious happenings which surprise me each week or month.FUN

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
My 2nd wife called those panic attack alerts. She was gifted at having panic attacks, so I'm going with what she called them. Your description is dead-on, and that woman was not ascending anywhere in any way, shape or manner. Zoloft knocks that sh*t right out of you. So does a few stiff drinks.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TOMFROMOZ
reply to post by TOMFROMOZ

Popular topic I see. Well bugger it I gonna keep posting.

Another viewpoint could be that if we do live in a multiverse of many dimensions as some theories suggest, then we could be connected to our interdimensional selves via our souls. Perhaps 2012 is a point of singularity and ascension as these dimensions collide and our souls recapture every persona across all dimensions that belong to it and become one, single. Maybe this feeling is our souls calling out or communicating to us and our interdimensional selves and beckoning us home...

i like what you are doing in simply trying to share your perspective. The issue is many find difficulty in having a discussion with others where they disagree, and dont really go in depth when we do agree. Now, i get the exact opposite from your post, which i absolutely commend.

i have found/learned recently that generally those who are reading will take what is written as if they wrote it, and ascribe all meaning and contexts that way instead of simply trying to understand what the other person said. Of course, this would initially involve understanding how different we all see the world even when we agree. Inevitably, what we each say individually in these respects, only applies to our own view of what "is." But, by cooperating and using these perspectives together, to learn and explore, i think we can start making true movement and it doesnt take contextual agreement. Instead, many see interactions with others as some type of competition, where one viewpoint absolutely must prevail, rather then letting both perspectives shed limited light on the same "subject."

its really great that you are willing to talk about it and actually explore it!

How i see it, no matter what is "felt," it should not distract from "being." There are many ways to say this, and in the end, is naturally beyond any words or even thoughts we use to describe it. Our "body" here, even just physically, is more than thoughts themselves. That is hard to "bypass," because thoughts are the result of only one system contained within many other systems in our body. So, the growth of our perspective might only be able to occur when one comes from that stable base of being, instead of the ever-changing what is "felt," or what i see as the "action."

How i have contextualized it is that there are two parts to our "interaction" with the universe, and i see them as the "observer" and the "action." These can be demonstrated partially by the difference between just thinking about your arm moving, and actually moving your arm. They both use the brain, it is just two different ways of interacting and both have their uses. Interestingly (to me), i have found that these exist simultaneously though we usually only come from one or the other. We cant necessarily expand our thought-based perspective to encompass both of these though, as it is only a result of the action. Experientially, it is similar to almost adding a whole new "thing" alongside the thought-based perspective. Historically, that "thing" is the lungs through breathing exercises, and then going from there. The idea isnt to nullify the thought processes, but understand them as one layer in the sandwich. Once it has grown enough, true movement can start being made by both the observer and the action simultaneously. As the only place that wasnt happening was in how we limited our own perspective of "it" (by free will).

So, given this understanding of things, this feeling may very well be a test of who will be taken out by the tide of our own action without anchoring "for the storm" in experientially and actively "being."

edit on 24-5-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
From what I can understand by this, we only really limit ourselves by forming beliefs about our own existence, as opposed to simply existing as we are, and having faith that we will continue on after this coporeal existence.

I guess, we might never know "who we are" or if "we are who we think we are" - however, I don't think it matters, I am many, have been many, and at the same time, I am me, and I am separate. I will only gain momentum, I will become increacingly complex, I will piece myself together from all that is, until I have sculpted myself into the image that I find most agreeable. And then, I will probably solidify and return to gather even more complexity.
edit on 24-5-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Sorry participators I went to bed soon after I authored this thread and only just got home from work so havent had a chance to check your replys. Im looking forward to reading your replies and will get back to you guys shortly. I hope its not too late to keep the conversation going and hope this thread has a bit of life in it yet

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Bingo! Its almost like we only live and feel a fraction of our all. Any chance of a link to your post regarding OBE's? Ive never experienced anything like that but love reading about other peoples occurances.

I agree when you say that from person to person our path varies but I believe the destination is the same for everyone. Thanks for your input

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

I have experienced panic attacks, anxiety and severe clinical depression. This feeling i speak of is far, far different. Each of those other states can be easily distinguished from one another IMO but this is on a whole new level. It doesnt result in happiness or sadness or anything of the like. Really, it doesnt result in anything cause I believe the result is yet to materialize because it is still beyond our perception of reality.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

I love your reply. I absolutely agree when you say how important it is for us to tolerate other peoples opinions and not dismiss them simply because theyre not our own.
The reason I created this thread was to explore all possibilities and also to see if any other shares my viewpoint. Either way all opinions are equally as important as the last. As was mentioned earlier in this thread, everyone travels a different path and interpretations of these journeys differ even more, but they all lead to the same destination. Oneness! Solely as within you and entirely as within the human race.
I can clearly see you have thought deeply on this matter and I credit your ideas and will myself explore your veiws for my own personal growth and knowledge.

Kudos to you sinohptik

posted on May, 27 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Yes, the collective spiritual energy/awareness/consciousness is right now, at this time in history, increasing exponentially at a rate extremely more drastic, intense, faster. Never at any other point in history has there been so much public, global interest and practice in spirituality and the nature of reality.. who are we? We are One, and as this revelation sweeps throughout the masses the world will forever change as we know it.The collective ego of mankind will be challenged, and the energy of the collective ego EXISTS, although yes the ego is an illusion, it is also a spirit, or more properly termed "Anti-spirit" and a "force" at the same time, the "dark side" if you will. This is in reference to self-service; selfishness, greed, hate, etc.... Of course semantics are at play, and there are healthy parts of the 'ego' which are in turn, for the sake of coherent convenience, mental constructs manifested as a result of dualistic conceptual thought rooted in the sense of separateness, though originated from the Source of the true Self, infinite love, but distorted/filtered from reception to the conscious mind from the universal subconscious mind. We are the universe experiencing itself subjectively, we are ideas..spiritual beings having human experiences..

top topics

join