It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Mayan Calendar, Oktobar 28, 2011, November 11, 2011, Age of Aquarius

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Mods are delete my thread for end of Mayan Calendar ..
I try to reopen thread end i hope i don't make mistake this time ..
I'm concerned for this dates end some very interesting events, November 11, 2011
End I don't believe for end of the world .. lol

1. EVENT: Leonid Meteor Shower
November 11 and 12, 2011
North Taurids
This shower is long-lasting (October 12 – December 2) but modest, and the peak number is forecast at about 7 meteors per hour. Typically, you see the maximum numbers at around midnight to 1 a.m., when Taurus the Bull moves nearly overhead. This year, the bright waning gibbous moon shines right in front of the constellation Taurus, making 2011 an unfavorable year for watching these rather slow-moving but sometimes bright North Taurid meteors. The greatest numbers of North Taurid meteors come at late night and after midnight on the nights of November 11 and 12, but you might want to write off this year’s North Taurids because of the strong moonlit glare.
Source

2. EVENT
November 09-12, 2011
We entering Elenin orbit, so by more shower of rocks end dust ...

3. EVENT
November 08-09, 2011
Asteroid 2005 YU55 pass closest to Earth ..
The Largest Asteroid to Ever Pass Closest to Earth ...

4. EVENT
11.11.2011 - (11.11.11)
Yogi Bhajan says
“We are entering the Age of Aquarius on November 11, 2011. It will be a new time. The entire psyche is changing. You must purify the mind, body and soul to be real, innocent, and sattvic (pure). Elevate yourself to be angelic. This age which you will serve is an age of awareness and experience.” He also said, “I did not come here to create students, but teachers.” Yet another great sage who has left us within the last 7 years.
Source

5. EVENT

Why the Creation Cycles do not end
December 21 2012, but October 28, 2011

Calleman theory, end of Mayan calendar

Another spooky coincidence is that Oct. 28, 2011 is a day the Mayans have numbered: 13.0.0.0. The entire Mayan calendar is built on the 13 architecture. What’s amazing about this number is that it is the most significant number in the bible. It represents ‘Super Perfection’. Like the 12 apostles plus Christ. It also represents judgment
Octobar 28 + 13 days = November 11, 2011

Peace to you all and peace to Earth ..
edit on 24-5-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Some interpreting threads for end of Mayan Calender..

Source

Source

Lungold vs Calleman theory

Some videos of Age of Aquarius etc.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It's not going to happen earth won't blow up, We will just keep living our normal lives and predicting the next armageddon date.

Sorry. I don't believe in this sort of stuff.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

You can join Mr. Camping thrown in the false fortune teller label.

Thanks

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

By the way: My birthday is November 11. I was born in '65. Thats 6+5=11. So that's 11/11/11.
I was born at 12:35pm. 1+2+3+5=11.
Interestingly enough I'll turn 47 on Nov 11, 2012. 4+7=11.

I think can hear the squirrels scampering around inside my head right now...

- PS

It's Almost Time...

edit on 5/24/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: time

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I am definitely "open" to "anything is possible". Nothing will surprise me as we live in a Solar System filled with magical wonder! Who knows what the coming year will bring. Pray for the best is all I know!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Dalke07

I am definitely "open" to "anything is possible". Nothing will surprise me as we live in a Solar System filled with magical wonder! Who knows what the coming year will bring. Pray for the best is all I know!

Who are you praying to? If it is the Christian god, the end cannot happen without pieces falling into place (according to the bible). The last step being the temple of Jesus being built with Jesus' return to earth. So you will be praying to a god in which told everyone the starting and finishing pieces to lead to the end!! The only thing anyone will not know is when the actual time is....It could be the day the temple is rebuilt or it could be 10,000,000 years down the road...Who knows??

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Maybe it won't be the end of the world, it will just be the end of us. Or as Khruschev once put it, "the living will envy the dead".

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Um.......WHAT? Assumptions are just not "cool" with me, sorry but its soooo true!

When you say it can't happen before such and such..what are you referring to happening? I NEVER typed anything about something happening! ^^^^ Read again please then get at me... in regards to what I DID say. ;-)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Old deleted thread, tnx DJM8507 for saving first post ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I personally have not experienced any higher vibrations of consciousness yet, have you? Also, I never knew the Mayans thought we would meet "our neighbors". Can you clarify that statement please? Thanks! ;-)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I respect Calleman in that he is one a of a very few who goes against the normal grain of the 12/21/12 prediction date. I've not come across many peer-review or published authors on this topic brave enough to stand alone.

Problem is, it's a transition that's already started so, if nothing actually happens on that day, who's to say he was wrong?

It's undeniable to me that we are living in increasingly compressed time. 24 hours in the day is the same now as it was 10,000 years ago, just more is occurring within the same period today than ever before - especially natural events: earthquakes, flood, volcanos, tornados...

IMO, best thing to do is learn as much as you can, as crazy as it might sound. Take it all in and get familiar with what is being circulated as "true." That way, if some of these conspiracies are for real, you won't be shocked.

May I recommend that meditation is one way to take control of your life and slow your reality, lest you get swept up in the current.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
*Sigh* Now i know why they keep the doomsday clock stuck at the 11th hour. Because they would constantly be resetting it after every failed prophecy.

Here's a prophecy and i promise it's 100% accurate: The world will not end yesterday. See? Now i'm a prophet!

edit on 24-5-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

nice thread!

People still believe the world is gonna end? No, duh duh duh the world isnt going to end and everyone who posts replies like "the world isnt going to blow up" are freaking trolls. Seriously. This is all about people changing, real change, not Obama change either lol

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Your not getting the point, this is not some doom prophecy here.... We're talking about moving into a new age, the age of aquarius, the end of a cycle and the start of a new one. The end of the world will not happen, maybe for some, naturally, as it should, but the end of the world will not happen for millions of years to come unless an asteroid wipes us out in the next 100 years. This new age is about awareness... We will learn a lot about the cosmos and what life is actually about, once people realize this, we can move on from the doom prophecies, and look forward to all that we will learn. This is a monumental time for humanity. Not because the world will end but because we will make a great leap in our evolution....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
All this doom and gloom stuff is kinda getting annoying, as for god if he exists is the only one that knows when it is going to take us out. It's kinda presumptuous of a man thinking he can think like god, and know what it's thinking, also kinda egotistical. As for the Mayans that's just irony right there, we're trying to put our calendar and time period over theirs and making assumptions, hell even most Mayan descendent's say it's not about the end of the world.

Plus you wanna know why web bot and them pick up on it, because it reads the internet, it reads what we talk about 2012 this doomsday that, the more we talk about it the more it "predicts" and fuels us to talk more about it.
Nothing is going to happen, and even if it does who really cares if its suppose to be this big of thing where you going to run to? How you going to hide? No where is 100% safe, and even if you could find someplace like that would you really want to, the aftermath isn't going to be like some video game, or anything else anyone experienced ever.

So why worry about it, if something is going to get you, it will get you. If something bad is going to happen it will happen. Why stress out, and worry. Not saying be a sheep, just saying live your life how you want to live it and let the past and the future be live for the present.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
They don't know date when start The Age of Aquarius ..

I' hope we come soon in long waiting The Age of Aquarius ..

Here some source for different dates ..

www.greatdreams.com...

"In the New Age we break free of centuries of false doctrines, destructive indoctrinations, absurd ideas, and children’s stories about God, education, medicine, and love. The corrupt foundations of false society crumble. This time of crises is not the signal of the end of the world. What comes is not the end, but the beginning. The dream humanity has lived for centuries ends and we awaken to a bright new day, a bright new way .

Now in the Age of Aquarius, everything becomes unified. All our differences, all our dualities mix together like the fragrances of a flower shop, with all of the different flowers adding their bouquet to the overall mix until they are inseparable. Each individual flower remains distinct and individual, each one’s fragrance is unique and discernible when you come up close to it, yet joined together in unity with the others in the wonderful mixture that is the smell of the shop.

Our individual worth comes from inside, from what we have inside, through our development, our evolution, and what we can give to society. Now our drastic differences dissolve and we integrate into the whole. We integrate and unify with the energy of the universe, with the great cosmic spirit.

Mystically, Aquarius signifies friendship. Friendship bursts upon us in its most elevated sense, in its most noble aspect — with understanding, collaboration, and fraternity. Love and friendship will have nothing to do with possessing or ego. The idea of love meaning "you belong to me" ends in the New Age. The thought of friends of convenience, friendship based on an ulterior motive such as business ends. Love and friendship based on anything other than pure love, the divine and pure love of God, changes the sentiment into a coin of exchange — you no longer have love or friendship because of who you are, but because of what you do or can do for me.

This is the era of peace, of unity, of love. The polarity of Aquarius, Leo, floods us with its complementary characteristics. The celestial throne of the Sun, Leo, encourages, ennobles, enriches, and enlightens us for the growth of our hearts, the growth of our inner beings. Together with Aquarius, Leo promotes the integration of our individuality with our unity with all humanity. We realize that we must first be something in and of ourselves to be something for others.

Under their combined influence, friendship with an agenda disappears into true fraternity, into pure unity. Then we can prepare ourselves for unity with the universal spirit. . . . In the Age of Aquarius, we break from the past to invent the future we desire in our society and in our person. The answers we find will be wholly new ones, totally original ones, but they require a thorough examination of what has been and what we wish to come. All our institutions as we know them must adapt to this new reality." [4]

"This Golden Age is destined to synthesize all religious regimes and free the minds of ignorance and delusion forever. Once enlightened, each human being will begin his or her individual journey within, and strive to become the new race of super conscious humans awakening seekers of Truth and the eternal Spirit, healing peoples of many tongues and nations in the process. In this new millennium there will be no more falsehoods or derision, but spiritual living and third-eye vision. The Human Family is truly entering the Age of mystic revelations and the mind's true liberation which is broadly known as spiritualism or New Millennium Religion."

Here is some nice read for present Age of Pisces ..

www.astrodynamics.net...

Peace ..

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I am a karmic/vedic astrologer and I think I have a pretty clear picture on what the Age of Aquarius technically is. In brief, you need the sidereal zodiac as well as the solstices/equinoxes to calculate it accurately. When people started to realize the fact of precession around the turn of the last century, astrologers in Europe predicted we would enter the Age of Aquarius in a few hundred years, perhaps within the 20th century.
What this technically means is that the Spring Equinox would slip back into the sign of Aquarius from one year to the next - thus any decent astrology program that has sidereal zodiac would tell you when this happens. My calculations would yield a time approximately 280 years in the future.
Should the AA happen now, next year, the boundaries of the sidereal zodiac would be different. But a lot of astronomically minded people - such as Hindus and Tibetans - have already been keeping record of the fact of the precession of equinoxes for thousands of years, also, Europeans who heeded precession also thought of dividing the zodiacal signs anew, and the three types of calculations are pretty close to each other - meaning that the boundaries of how you can divide the sky to twelve equal parts so that all the major parts of the constellations would fall into their respective one twelfth.
Sadly, this would yield a date far later than 2012 or 2011. Attempts to harmoize the end of the Mayan calendar with Indo-European astrological counting have so far failed.

What is 2012? All we know is that it is likely that the center of the Milky Way would be where the Sun would rise on the Winter Solstice of 2012, but there is a disagreement as to where that center exactly is. It could already have happened or it could be in the coming ten years as analytical books on the subject show.

May I recommend this old thread from 2009 about the topic: www.abovetopsecret.com...

With this said, I agree that we ARE in the midst of a consciousness revolution. Even if we use the zodiac as karmic and Hindu-Tibetan astrology does, which is nearest to where the constellations physically are, you can say that there are significant things happening astrologically speaking in the sign Aquarius all the time before the actual transition happens. And this is how it should be, for in meaning the Age of Aquarius would surely bring about a more environmentally conscious, collectively oriented society, and this would need major efforts BEFORE the transition.

For those people that cannot follow tha counting and the logic behind all this, it is useful to believe that we are near the AA and we should do everything in our power to help bring it about.

Namaste
Kokatsi

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

All I get from this stuff is some people either want the world to end due to some mental disorder or they want attention so they fear monger. Of course some have found a way to use false prophecy and fear mongering to make money. Either way, it's amazing how many of these prophecies there are and even when they never come true that people still stick to them.

Camping belongs in jail and anyone who follows his model.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Dalke07

I personally have not experienced any higher vibrations of consciousness yet, have you? Also, I never knew the Mayans thought we would meet "our neighbors". Can you clarify that statement please? Thanks! ;-)

MamaJ - Dont take any one source on the Mayans and their calendar to heart. Especially in the internet age where any whacko can post ramblings on the web. There are many, many Mayan scholars that balk at the phenomena the media and Hollywood have created about 2012. There is also a very confusing mix of new age spiritualism/astrogogy junk that is attaching to this THEORY of what the Mayans might have meant and all that does is confuse and scare people more. It has NOTHING to do with the "rapture" jargon that is going on either. People are getting worked up over false prophets. When the end is coming, nobody will know except the few God chooses to tell. Live your life and get to know God.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join