It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of Mayan Calendar, Oktobar 28, 2011, November 11, 2011, Age of Aquarius

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
*Sigh* Now i know why they keep the doomsday clock stuck at the 11th hour. Because they would constantly be resetting it after every failed prophecy.

Here's a prophecy and i promise it's 100% accurate: The world will not end yesterday. See? Now i'm a prophet!

edit on 24-5-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

Wow, you're really good. Have you considered buying up billboards and letting everyone know? LOL
My son's birthday is on 11/11 so if the world would be so kind to wait until the 12th, I'm sure he'd greatly appreciate it.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Good post.
The page cited places the start of the Piscean Age around 498 A.D.
www.astrodynamics.net...
At this point, I would probably place it nearer to the era of Christ, around 285 A.D. The author says: Most astrologer agreee that...
Well, some Hindu and Buddhist astrologers would palce it around 280 A.D. The article does not mention that despite that fact that hundreds of millions of people live in countries such as India where the knowledge of precession was handed down from egneration to generation and where there are also finer divisions of the zodiac than the 12 signs (such as the 27 lunar mansions that have a fixed place relating to the Zodiac, and thousand-year-old classics such as the Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra already mention which fixed starts appear in which lunar mansion).

One thing is sure: the Age of Pisces is linked to Christianity as an important religion in parts of the world. That means logically that the Age of Pisces should not start any time before the birth of Christ - purported now to be 7 B.C. when Jupiter and Saturn stood together in the sidereal sign of Pisces.
If the AA were to start in 2012, the Age of Psices would have to start about two hundred years before the birth of Jesus - which is a contradiction.
The length of one sign in this grand precessional cycle is supposed to be now (by most astronomers and astrologers) 2,160 years. That means the Sun at the time of the Spring Equinox will be in Aquarius around 2,445. However, my Indian astrology program puts it around 2,390.

One thing is sure: we will not live to see it in this lifetime - but we must become prepared.
For lay people: if the AA were to come sooner than a date near the above, we would have to rewrite our zodiac. (Not the most popular European "tropical" one, since there are no world ages in that at all, but the sidereal one.)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Reminded me of the song Age Of Aquarius by the 5th Dimension back in 1969. It was one of my favorite songs. There was a line about Jupiter aligns with Mars. Does anyone one know why that is so significant? I know the New Age of Aquarius is suppose to be a time of major changes sweeping across the planet and a time of major crisis so the leveling can occur.. I hope it brings in as is promised. The free dom of mankind .The freedom of false religious doctrines. Mankinds freedom from the corrupt foundations of current ideology and greed. The freedom of twisted societies and their supposed norms. This is not the end of the world. This is to be the begining of the true purpose of life.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

What people, nothing in this research is about negativity or fear, unless you are one of "those people" who love the way everything is now, and hate change.

The only people who are fearful are those who cannot see anything better, but always view change as getting worse.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by Dalke07

I am definitely "open" to "anything is possible". Nothing will surprise me as we live in a Solar System filled with magical wonder! Who knows what the coming year will bring. Pray for the best is all I know!

Who are you praying to? If it is the Christian god, the end cannot happen without pieces falling into place (according to the bible). The last step being the temple of Jesus being built with Jesus' return to earth. So you will be praying to a god in which told everyone the starting and finishing pieces to lead to the end!! The only thing anyone will not know is when the actual time is....It could be the day the temple is rebuilt or it could be 10,000,000 years down the road...Who knows??

So you wrote all this just because she wants to pray for the best? what's wrong with you brother?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Since there is nothing we can do to stop whatever is going to happen,why does everyone attempt to castigate anyone who puts forth a theory?...Just because soemone interperts some primitive indians mathmatics,there is no cause atatck their personality or upbringing.....how about a little courtesy?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

the problem is thinking everything older than us is primitive and unimportant. We are just as primitive as any known old civilization only difference is technology. which is akin to apes with bombs. This is spiritual

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
2,483 is the first year when the Spring equinox is in the sidereal Aquarius at 20:00 p.m. 1 hour East from Greenwhich. During the same night, the Sun WILL enter Pisces in about four hours. We have a Pushyami Moon in Cancer standing together with the North Node when the Sun transits, almost to the point. It is a fourth quarter so there will be a full moon in four days. This would mean a straight consecration of future activities which are communal and doing away with money altogether soon.
Some catastrophes will happen until that time - flooding, planetary collisions, radioactivity, collapses of all major exploitative systems. Part of humanity will live underground. Internet will exist on. I cannot say more...
PEace

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
2011 Highlights so far (all FACTS, if your really want links.. ask anybody on the site):
+March Earthquake followed by giant tsunami
+ Osama, 'most wanted' on US hitlist "killed"
+ Floods destroying Mississippi
+ Middle East turmoil heating up..
+ Wrong Apocalypse Prophesy
+ Volcano disrupting Euro air traffic
+ Apocalypse date "corrected"
+ Tornadoes going crazy in the US.. more than ever before

--------
These are all signs that the prophesies have been saying. It is to be followed by an age of peace and harmony.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
It's not going to happen earth won't blow up, We will just keep living our normal lives and predicting the next armageddon date.

Sorry. I don't believe in this sort of stuff.

Sorry did you even read the Ops opinion and post? At least read the post before copy pasting your one line reality script. This thread is about astronomical events around the end of 2011.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

the world is not going to end, but going to have geographical changes. that's a sure...u dont believe it. Go to Indonesia which is sinking...go to south america where ppl struggling with quakes n floods. dun sit in yr house n say all r lies, false news. earth is changing...tha's not a lie. if u dont prepare, u will suffer. nobody bother abt u. that's all.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpal

Read the book the mayan code that predicted the economic collapse in 2008 way before it happened. The next one is in August 2011.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
COMET ELENIN

DOESNT ANYONE WONDER WHY THE NAME OF THE LEONIDS METEOR SHOWER IS THE SAME NAME AS THE COMET ELENIN DISCOVERER LEONID ELENIN...LOOK DEEP INTO OUR PAST.

OP, you've failed to mention Comet Elenin...That is the one.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Originally posted by LightAssassin
COMET ELENIN

"DOESNT ANYONE WONDER WHY THE NAME OF THE LEONIDS METEOR SHOWER IS THE SAME NAME AS THE COMET ELENIN DISCOVERER LEONID ELENIN...LOOK DEEP INTO OUR PAST."

Well, I'm wondering, now!
Can you tell more??

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hey guys n gals, I've been really getting into this Maya calendar stuff lately and I've got my own theory to add to the mix.

If you follow the logic of the Tun Calendar, I will go with Calleman's dates in this case, then October 28th is not the true ending of the calendar. If in the 9th level there are 13 periods of 18 days totaling 234 days, then in the next period there would be 234 / 20 = 1.17 of a day with 13 9 "hour" periods, then the periods of light and dark would continue to accelerate until they were happening so fast a new pattern was formed on top of the old pattern that was the same as the original. So therefore, the calendar wouldn't conclude until around October 30th or November 1st or so, and then when it repeated starting again at the 16.4 billion mark you would have to take into factor the forces of the last cycle are still going on exponentionally faster and faster in between the waxing and waning of the new cycle. I have made a beat in Fruity Loops that illustrates what would happen and I can post a link if any one cares to hear it. Ya dig?

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by itsallamile

Believe in numbers?
Lol 28th October is just 17 days after October 11th in which I will become 17.
1994 seems pretty mystical!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here some interesting comments ..

yogini.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpal
It's not going to happen earth won't blow up, We will just keep living our normal lives and predicting the next armageddon date.

Sorry. I don't believe in this sort of stuff.

Then why are you reading/commenting this thread??
You should only read and respond to what YOU believe in!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Great stuff. I welcome it with open arms

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join