It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strauss-Kahn's pals bid to pay off woman's kin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Friends of alleged hotel sex fiend Dominique Strauss-Kahn secretly contacted the accusing maid's impoverished family, offering them money to make the case go away since they can't reach her in protective custody, The Post has learned.

www.nypost.com...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
No doubt shes already been offered a ton of £$ to keep going along with this BS story.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Blatent propoganda, everyone knows that Harp made Strauss do it, hes innocent. Soon this thread will be full of people claiming his innocense and how hes been set up by the ptb, just wait and see.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Seven figure offer ? Wow....(source a close friend of DSK ?) I mean how are they going to plead not guilty with such an offer...if that is true... ?

The difficulty is however to try to find valuable information on this case. In France there are alot of DSK defenders and supporters yet many journalists and other public figures aren't surprised about what has happened.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
Blatent propoganda, everyone knows that Harp made Strauss do it, hes innocent. Soon this thread will be full of people claiming his innocense and how hes been set up by the ptb, just wait and see.

? Can you explain ? How ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxisu

Originally posted by lokdog

? Can you explain ? How ?

i'll take a stab @ it
the 1st sentence is sarcasm
& the 2nd sentence is a bit of premonition
on the direction this threads topic is gonna go

almost forgot the how... that's easy

edit on 5/24/2011 by spoonbender because: the O-jay's Oh yeah!

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
It's usually how they operate, or they'll kill the victim. This is a special case because New York was apparently the wrong place to rape a woman. Maybe things happened too quickly for the elites to react. In France the victim would have been told to shut up or killed outright. (Probably)

Do I think Strauss-Kahn did the thing he did? I believe so, but at the same time I'm not sure. He does, apparently, have a bad reputation with women, even those close to him. How would he treat a pretty minimum wage worker from Guinea?

He's also being guarded heavily- either to stop him from killing himself or stopping him from getting any info out

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

:-) lol....love the O' Jays......:-)

but that explanation lacks a little bit of details. I was wondering about ptb and harp ? He wasn't referring to the Belgium Labor Party, was he ? ptb = Partie du Travail de Belgique ?

In France there are already lot of people claiming it was a set up....

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I'm from Europe and for working often in France I agree with you that in France there would probably not be a case. I don't think they would have killed the victim but massive intimidation is enough for a victim to not complain.

Also as a victim of rape you do not get the same protection...you are discredited at first which is why only 10 percent of raped victims do file a complaint....and if it is someone as important and influential as DSK you don't even think about filing a complaint but simply try to avoid him (which a majority of women in France needing to work with him actually did)

For those who speak french, here is the girl Tristane Banon
www.youtube.com...
(former journalist herself) explaining how DSK attempted to rape her. They ended up fighting and she already explains in 2007 how she tried to threaten him that she would file a complaint but he didn't care. She didn't file a complaint in the end as her mother (a politician) convinced her not to do so for her own good and career.

When the mother was interviewed she said that DSK had apologized for his behaviour...they ended up not filing a complaint and the name of DSK was covered by "beep" of the 2007 interview...

Many people knew and lots discredited her...and anyone who'd say anything against DSK.

I personally think he's guilty even if a set up is plausible....too...he still has a weakness for abusing women in a quite violent way.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is why the case will need to be made by the police forensic evidence that was initially collected. Obviously if enough time passes the victims get paid off and their testimony can change. The French media has almost turned this into an indictment of the NYPD so either they did their job and have some air tight objective evidence or there may be follow up retribution.

Its fairly simple, why would a maid hired to clean a room decide it was a good time to have a fling? Has she done that before? Any arrest record for prostitution? Any proof she actually struggled with Strauss kahn?

If they publish the jury selection questions we might get some clues before the trial. Is the defense looking for people that weigh hard detailed objective evidence or people that are more easily emotionally lead. I'm not trying to expand the rape allegations into the conspiracy realm, but that was the primary split that divided first response of the 911 event. Guns vs hoses again?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maxisu
reply to post by spoonbender

:-) lol....love the O' Jays......:-)

but that explanation lacks a little bit of details. I was wondering about ptb and harp ? He wasn't referring to the Belgium Labor Party, was he ? ptb = Partie du Travail de Belgique ?

In France there are already lot of people claiming it was a set up....

please forgive me

ptb or tptb = Powers that Be or The Powers that Be

harp[ H.A.A.R.P.] = H.A.A.R.P. - High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program

I would say No ....the comment had nothing to do with Belgium....or its labor party
[now ya got me thinking about waffles for breakfast
]

I would also go so far to say, along with the people of France....
I too believe Mr. Kahn was set up...

I guess the real question is why ..... ?

The answer without any of the extra speculation is usually .... Power & Monetary control

new topics

top topics

join