It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan links in Mumbai Attack examined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

www.reuters.com

An American who has admitted scouting targets for the 2008 assault on Mumbai by Pakistani militants testified on Monday that the plot was hatched with at least one Pakistani intelligence official and a navy frogman.

At a trial for a Chicago businessman accused of providing a front for his surveillance work in India, David Headley testified to getting help and guidance from two officers in Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence directorate, the ISI.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Taliban leader Mullah Omar killed in Pakistan
US, Pakistan Near Open War; Chinese Ultimatum Warns Washington Against Attack
Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid
Pakistani Taliban Overtake Military Base "Not Far From Where Nuclear Weapons Are Kept"

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Doesn't look good for Pakistan lately does it? Linking the ISI/Pakistan officials to knowing that Bin Laden was there.....Mulla Omar "supposedly" being killed in Pakistan yesterday [unconfirmed], and now ISI being directly implicated in the Mumbai attacks.

If TPTB aren't directly trying to drag the US into invading Pakistan then it may be India that does it instead over the Mumbai attacks.

This area is about to go up in smoke big time.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

you could add this one to the mix www.abovetopsecret.com...

FnS this just keeps heating up WW3 is all but official imo

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Hope this will help your thread

Glad someone brought this up because I found alot of articles well worth reading and it appears there's so much more to this than meets the eye.....

26/11 Mumbai attacks...Serving major among four Pakistani nationals behind the 2008 attacks:

economictimes.indiatimes.com... w/8207322.cms

Jews tortured before being excuted during hostage crisis:
(There are other articles on what these terrorists did to the Jews way beyond any imagination so I will not post)

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Pakistanis says Surat diamond merchant funded Mumbai attacks:

indiatoday.intoday.in...;+India+trashes+it/1/33210.html

Following the money trail:

moneyjihad.wordpress.com...

Was the 9/11 wrong (about the diamond industry):
About 70% of all terrorist attacks is connected to the blood diamond industry....

video.google.com...#

*FOOT NOTE on the 27/11 Mumbai attacks that most people did'nt know about nor was it reported in the media:

1. I found the DTC Diamond Conference was being held at the Taj Hotel at the same time the attacks took place

2. David Bialka (well known Jewish diamond merchant) was having a meal at the Chabab-Lubavitch Centre at the exact same time the center was taken hostage during these attacks

3. India trashed the report from Pakistan's allegation that a Surat diamond merchant funded the attacks; the more I dig, the more I think Pakistan may not be so wrong after all. There is a definate connection between the Mumbai attacks and the blood diamond trade. Was the Pakistani ex Military major set up?

These articles are most certainly a good read and may possibly shed more light on the Mumbai attacks.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I knew it was ISI for a long time, though the theory here is that the US was pulling ISI's strings in order to continue violence against India. Not only would this create further instability between Pakistan and India but it would ensure continued arms sales (India being the target).

It might explain Bhutto's assassination too. She wanted peace with India, right?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

You best read the above information before jumping in too fast with your conclusions; I assumed the same until I started digging some months back and the more I dig, the more shader it becomes. This is not so clear cut after all.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

I was informed that LeT was an ISI proxy organization, if not an outright front. On top of that, ISI has also been connected to the CIA for many decades (they even worked together to support the Afghan mujahideen against the Soviets). From what I have seen, the ISI appears to be a mostly autonomous organization with its own backroom deals with the CIA, regardless of what the Pakistani government wants.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I still recommend you read the above threads; pleased you brought up the CIA because they may be trying to cover up the connection between the Mumbai attacks and the blood diamond industry connection. You'll understand why after a good read.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Alright, I looked at them (for some reason I missed your post with the links on my mobile earlier).

There definitely seems to be some interesting coincidences going on, if it is true that both a diamond merchant was implicated in invoking the Mumbai attacks and if there was a diamond conference occuring during the attacks.

But what does it mean though? Who ultimately benefited from it?
edit on 24-5-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

There was a diamond conference at the Taj Hotel at the time of the attacks. The Pakistani and Indian blood diamond trade is very cut throat business and worth billions a year. I'm still digging but I can't help but wonder if certain people have been framed. It's all looking too nicely packaged; don't you think?

www.diamondworld.net...

This was found back in January 2008:

www.thehindubusinessline.com...

Sept 2008: these changes would have a clear impact on the Indian, Pakistani & African diamond trade:

www.diamonds.net...

Here's your CIA connection - David Healey:

www.ndtv.com...

youtu.be...

Webster Tarpley on NWO and connection to the Mumbai attacks:

youtu.be...

This just gets more interesting - a must watch: Perhaps this answers your question???

youtu.be...

This was back in 2008: clever little Aussie:

youtu.be...

edit on 24-5-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
David Headley's phone list from his diary.

Clinching evidence of key Mumbai attacks accused David Headley’s links with the ISI and the Jamaat-ud-Dawa is provided by his diary which contains telephone numbers of two Major-rank officers of the Pakistani Army besides some others who handled the 26/11 attackers.

The hand-written diary, two pages of which were produced by the U.S. prosecutors as evidence in a court in Chicago, mentions the names and Pakistani phone numbers of Major Iqbal and one Major ’SM’.

Headley’s diary provides telephone numbers of Pak handlers

edit on 5/24/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by makeitso

It's a set up.....you have to listen to the above videos to understand whats going on

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

It's a set up.....you have to listen to the above videos to understand whats going on

Ahh, you forgot to add the phrase:

"in your opinion".

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Yeah whatever......

but keep this in mind......the US military do not want to go to war with Pakistan; the Pakistani Military are well trained and very hot blooded soldiers.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Hysterical.

Got any more funny stuff to keep me laughing?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I would'nt laugh too much......have you ever seen the inside of a Japanese POW camp? Pakistanis don't have time for that but plenty of Indian soldiers will describe to you what the Pakis are capable of doing!

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Too funny.

But what does that have to do with the topic of the thread?

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Pakistan removes base commander after Taliban attack

KARACHI — Pakistan on Wednesday removed the commander of a naval air base that took 17 hours to quell a deeply embarrassing Taliban attack that killed 10 security personnel and destroyed two US-made aircraft.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Contradictions in accounts of naval base raid

Karachi—The First Information Report (FIR) of the terrorists’ attack on, PNS Mehran, has been registered against unidentified assailants at Shara-e-Faisal police station on Tuesday. The case was registered under Explosives Act, Article 302, 324, 427, 353 and 121.

According to the lawsuit, four of 12 terrorists were killed amid retaliatory operation while remaining seven succeeded to flee. Four Kalashnikovs, 10 hand grenades, one rocket launcher, and two suicide vests were recovered from terrorists who were killed during gun battle, the case stated. According to Lieutenant Irfan, the militants secured entry through a canal behind PNS Mehran naval base.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Foreigners were attacked during evacuation

Two attackers were hunted down in bushes as they apparently made a run or attempted to hide, the sources said.

Two others blew themselves up when security personnel surrounded a building they were in, the sources said, adding that the structure was damaged in the blasts.

The officer-in-charge had earlier tried to negotiate with them, demanding that they lay down their weapons. But their reply was: “We know what you are going to do with us once we surrender.” Subsequently, they blew themselves up, the sources said.

The officer who attempted to negotiate with the attackers said that the two spoke Urdu clearly and from their accent they appeared to be locals.

new topics

top topics

join