It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Ejecting Plasma, Just Like Our Sun Stereo probe descrption!!!! ELEnin is the lie Behind IT!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
this is not my product just found it there in youtube so i wanna post it so just to see which arguments rise. Again like the threads i made befor this is not intended to be just fear mongering BS, that been said i hope anyone can give it`s opinion and point of view, and better if it can be backed up just to look after what we all are looking for
The Truth

Read the description i found in a site where the viedo was held

www.youtube.com...=23

www.youtube.com...

Description is Very Important, please read bellow!
Video from Stereo probe.

4.bp.blogspot.com...

lh5.googleusercontent.com...

THERE IS ALSO A NEW PATH FOR ITS TRAJECTORY
www.youtube.com...
DESCRIPTION

From 0:00 - 1:13 we see the right side of the Sun. At 1:13 the video is cut to skip the Sun's observation.

From 1:13 onward the Sun is placed in the right side of the video. Huge solar explosions are clearly visible from right to left = The Sun is ejecting plasma.
["Star" (definition) = Luminous ball of plasma held together by gravity. The nearest star to Earth, is our Sun. Star = Sun = giant ball of plasma.]

At 1:57 Nibiru starts to be visible in the left corner. Its moons are not visible.
Two most probable reasons:
- not proper lenses (its moons don't generate light, like Nibiru and our Sun);
- the image is too zoomed;

At 3:40 a massive unidentified flying object appears from the right side. It's either luminous itself or it's illuminated by Nibiru and our Sun. Could be an orbiting moon? / Would the orbiting moons be visible with these lenses?

At 3:56 Nibiru does something extremely important! It ejects plasma, just like our Sun, proving once and for all that this object is a Sun, not a planet (example: Venus, like NASA suggested and the ignorants rushed to believe).
This is the ultimate proof that we have a second Sun approaching. You may call it however you want, but I will call it Nibiru - just like our ancestors did.
One of its orbiting moons is probably Planet X (meaning "the planet of the crossing"), a planet able to sustain life (according to our ancestors).

this was posted by Alexander Light in Humans are free

Just to share the post, just to hear the opinions.

NAMASTE
edit on 23-5-2011 by N1thNa1ath because: FORGOT SOME VIDEOS

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If it really is approaching...

How is it always hiding behind the Sun???

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Same question I always ask myself. Maybe we should call it Peekaboo!

But seriously... I was always a skeptic about this whole Nibiru thing... And recently for whatever reason, I'm beginning to have my doubts.

Scary for me... It takes a lot to change my mind!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
That is truly an awful video.

So you have Venus crossing the screen and lens flare. Throw some random pics of chemtrails into a poorly edited video and the bs is complete.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I am really not convinced with the whole "nibiru" theory. I mean I believe in it, in the mythological sense. I just don't believe its real.

I did find this video interesting though.

Its real professionally done I wonder who made.

ALS
edit on 23-5-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I have an issue with the last video in particular. That simulation is from a Sandbox game called Universe Sandbox. Any trajectory of any universal body can be changed at the users whim. I wouldn't take that as any form of serious research.

Sadly though there will be so many of these sims put out there as a reference and many people will not realize that it is a game that they are looking at.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Ha!
I really don't get the whole hiding behind the Sun statement. How hard is it to understand that the Earth orbits the Sun. Nibiru must be a nimble and devious little fella, the swine.

Cheers

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
A planet/comet/asteroid/nibiru/dwarf star is a historical fact, and it is due around now. Thats why we have so many, more then ever, doom's day events. Who knows Whats going to happen? Something is, Fact. Its only the historic Scientists which are agreeing, and modern Scientists aint. nibiru ect are the biggest story of disinformation the world has encountered. in my opinion

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

The effect that Nibiru has on the other planets and their trajectories seem very exagerated? I wonder what mass he gave Nibiru in that video.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Seems you didn`t read the description
Does venus eject plasma?

I guess it doesn`t

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Swizzy

Seems it is 4x Jupiter`s mass for what i read
If you have the time please take a read to the description i will add some more info now

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Lets look at the dates in that first video, taken from around the 3:57 mark. It clearly says 23rd of March 2011.
Now lets take the stereo orbit positions from that date and lets see what we get.

stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Just type in the date and time to see the orbits.

Read the description and owned it, it aint plasma. Clearly the so called Nibiru in video one is Venus, you can even see Mercury passing behind in the background. The flaring is just that, it's a pixel overload.
edit on 23-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Thalestris

This is not only about a trajectory simulation, but is about the evidence in Stereo probe about a body ejecting plasma like our SUN
The thing is planets don`t eject plasma so what is it? Elenin? Nope
Something else is there
A brown dwarf our Sun`s partner?

Nibiru may be?

Please read the descrption included so to undesrtand this not only the video
thanks

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

I can find values ranging from 1-4 times Jupiter mass but never a source...just people posting it on their websites

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Go back through the records, this is quite a common occurance.

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Welcome to the STEREO Learning CenterImage artifacts
- Internal reflections

Light reflecting inside the telescope optics, and diffracting off edges within the telescopes, can produce some interesting effects. Consider this series of images showing the planet Venus leaving the field of view of the HI1-B telescope between Janary 26-31, 2009. As Venus approaches the edge of the field-of-view, a ring shape is seen apparently coming out of the planet. This is caused by reflections of the bright planet off of the camera barrel. (If you look closely at the full-field version of the January 26, 2009 image above, you'll see a large, faint bubble on the left side of the image, which is also an internal reflection of Venus.) The ring grows progressively larger as time goes by. On January 31, a horizontal streak appears near the position where Venus disappeared. This latter effect is caused by diffraction off of the optical baffles.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have seen the video in question before here at ATS. This is not the first thread on it. Its just like a flare and its sure as hell not a lens flare although there are some as it enters and exits the frame.

Its Wormwood!!!!!! The brown dwarf Star!!!

4x the mass of Jupiter but not the physical size. It is going to bring hell on earth as promised in the bible. It happened before as its on a huge orbit.

Not one real astronomer can locate the comet yet they all have found a massive Brown Dwarf Star jerking all the other planets around, including messing with our sun.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Apart from the first part about how this has been seen before here, not a word of the rest of it is even remotely based in reality.

I also like the way the video has been heavily edited to insert frames of various "anomalous sun photos" and the addition of random camera artifacts.
edit on 23-5-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Nibiru
Is 90%
Bull
It
Ridicules
Ufology!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Interesting, but I alway will question the legitimacy of videos when they flash images within the frames.

For example, the first video in the OP flashes what appears to be a double sun at the 11 second mark. There are other flashes, but this is the one I backed up to.

What does everyone else think of this? What would be the purpose of adding in this "subliminal" image, if you can call it that?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

About the photos they are all probably fake, that is not the matter is just some work added to gave reality to something that may be is virtual.

What i wanna know is about that explosion thats doesn`t seem a flare at all, more like an ejection of something gaseous or plasmatic in nature.
by the way the note about making people look silly telling them is nibiru is something that have to be taking into account

By the way accountants make non existing notes to evade taxes, what can nasa do to avoid the truth?

Almost anything, don`t they?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join