It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Order Of Secret Societies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by EmperorFaustus

Yes this order does indeed exist, however its real name is "Grand Order Of Draco". It is a very ancient order and their occult rituals are very different than of those who in Illuminati or Masons. Interesting Fact is that their order is actually AGAINST the Illuminati

www.turnbacktogod.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

A magickal order of spiritual warriors dedicated to the eradication of the Reptilian/Illuminati current and the full restoration of Humankind's liberty and spiritual inheritance.

edit on 24-5-2011 by IndiGo33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

It's like a pyramid structure but the top is always different depending on what power group has the say in what situation, TPTB is made up of sub groups and those sub groups will each have there own purpose it's like i said organized chaos, a poster made a point on here a while ago that i agree with in that he said the power is ever changing and no one group has it that long, so it gos back and fourth between a ton of sub groups each with there own agenda but when need be they work together.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

How long have you been researching this? After I have a little background on your studies and disciplines, I can answer to your thread here. At a glance this list is no more than a first draft in need of revision and additions / subtractions and outright clarification... meaning it needs to be more comprehensive, requires more work.

Serafine

Post Scripture: A *star for the effort ( the work ) ... so far

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I'd love to know what makes you an expert on this subject and how you've decided this "ordered list" isn't arbitrary.

Are you a member of ANY of these groups? If so, which ones please....

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I hate to tell you this but its the truth.

The painter, Jacques-Louis David was commissioned by the soon to be Duke of Hamilton to paint the Portrait of Napoleon in his Study in 1811. In that he was commissioned by a (Scot) Englishman he paid homage to his client by depicting Napoleon in the traditional English fashion, by placing his hand in his vest.

Where does this tradition come from? From a 1737 English publication called 'The Rudiments of Genteel Behavior' by Francis Nivelon. This illustrated guide on how to deport oneself in public came out at the end of the Baroque period, a time of large theatrical flourishes and gestures carried out by sitters in portraits of all European cultures. Nivelon states at the beginning of the section on how a gentleman should deport himself: 'The first (figure) of which may be properly called the Foundation of all Exercise, that is to Stand firm, yet easy and without Affectation.'

'...the arms must fall easy, not close to the Sides, and the Bend of the Elbow, at its due Distance, will permit the right Hand to place itself in the Waistcoat easy and genteel, as in this Figure is represented; but any rising or falling the Hand from that Place, will make it appear lame, and consequently disagreeable;...'

From that moment on it became codified postural behavior to be immortalised in countless portraits and in virtually all public displays of gentlemanly behavior in England. So, we see that David did not invent the pose, he merely saluted the English tradition in honor of his patron. David was very concerned his English peers would think well of him.

-R. Collins

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

They were all founded by the Rothschild family and it's allies. I don't really know yet if they were members of the Hidden Hand or if the Bauers (Rothschilds before name change) or any farther back ancestry in that bloodline had any hand in it's creation (no pun intended lol)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by shinjiikari2839

And I hate to break this to you as well, but the word "genteel" is just an earlier way of saying "gentile" and the Rothschilds are the biggest gentiles going. Just another way to pass this off as "something they did". But one thing I would ask is why would Napoleon, who fought against the banksters in his wars, pose like that. Possibly he did not know it's origins or maybe he changed ideologies later on.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join