It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Order Of Secret Societies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The following is the list of secret societies in order of power and importance.

0. The Hidden Hand

1. The Illuminati

2. Freemasons

3. 1001 Club

4. Bilderberg Group

5. Bohemian Grove

6. Majestic Twelve

7. Le Cercle

8. The committee of 300

Bonus: The Order of the Knights Templar
The Order of Skulls and Bones

I made this list to show that the Illuminati aren't the only ones behind things, the following groups also powerful and should not be unnoticed. Just because the Illuminati are high in the pyramid that does not make them above all. Top of the pyramid is not its end.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by IndiGo33

I've never heard of most of them, are you saying that the illuminati is nearer to the bottom of these societies?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by megatracker

No, The Illuminati are indeed powerful. However, they do not stand above all and therefore do not hold full ascendancy over this world.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hey there.

How did you come to these conclusions?

Not trying to be a twit, just wondering.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by GringoViejo

You see, the group of Bavarian Illuminati have formed in early 1700's. Before Illuminati they were numerous of other societies such as one of the most recognizable Order of Knights Templar. There was also the Hidden Hand which still exists to this day. (Notice the positions of the right hand)

edit on 23-5-2011 by IndiGo33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Yes, these groups have power, but they are also directly linked to the Illuminati. Remember Illuminati divides its power among the other groups. However those who are not linked have plans of their own.
edit on 23-5-2011 by IndiGo33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Cool cool, I'll have to research this hidden hand thing.

The only thing I find troubling so far is your inclusion of Freemasons and the picture of Stalin.

It is my understanding that Freemasons have been persecuted for a long time by dictatorial leaders and regimes, like how most versions of communism turn out.

Anyways, I guess my post was more to the effect of "do you have any sources"

The pics are sources obviously in a certain context, but can you point me in the way of any documents to show the connection?

edit on 23-5-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndiGo33
You see, the group of Bavarian Illuminati have formed in early 1700's.
Well, now that we know that you're referring to the Bavarian Illuminati, rather than just using Illuminati as a generic term, then you should know that it was formed in 1776 and dissolved in 1785 and has not existed since then. So their power would be absolutely zero today.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by GringoViejo
It is my understanding that Freemasons have been persecuted for a long time by dictatorial leaders and regimes, like how most versions of communism turn out.
This is true. Most dictators and tyrants have been afraid of Freemasonry, and have outlawed it with penalty of death. The ruling class rarely likes a society that promotes the equality of mankind.

The pics are sources obviously in a certain context, but can you point me in the way of any documents to show the connection?
You'll find that quite often ATS posters will post dozens if not hundreds of disparate photos as "proof" of the affiliation of someone to some organization or another when, in fact, such evidence is circumstantial at best, and often quite wrong.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
There is this little secret society known as The Society of Secrets that is gaining momentum every day. The Membership is very large and global. They are making a bid on almost every government on the planet. Do they not count?
edit on 23-5-2011 by IPILYA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Awesome! Since I outrank the Bilderbergs I've got a thing or two to set straight with them! And that fruity Owl club? I'm marching right in their next little slumber party and demanding a thing or two!

If only this list were remotely accurate, the would could be a much better place.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

is zero high power or low power
the majestic 12 was more of a reaserch group than a secret society(plus most or all of them are dead). i would think they would be highly powerful with their alien tech

edit on 23-5-2011 by connorromanow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

When you talk about the Order of the Knights Templar, are you talking crusaders (which have long been disbanded), Masonic, or those that belong to the SMOTJ?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
So if I put my hand in my jacket I become powerful in some way? I don't understand it completely, but I'll give it a try.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What i gather from this list of 9 is simple there all part of TPTB (the powers that be), that would be the easiest way to put this into perceptive from a logical stand point, i feel TPTB have sub groups and the nine you named are some (if not all) part of there sub groups.

Now that being said not every member of the nine groups listed are part of the plot for a New World Order or global state some people in those groups are unaware of this plot, but sure i agree with you in general that those nine are used by TPTB as sort of branchs for there agenda.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
But whos allied with who !? !! and whos in more than one society ?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

In a way there all allied with each other but in a organized chaotic way, there's basically point men within each group and when need be the sub groups get in contact with each other but it's not as organized as it seems but in a way it is.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by Vanishr

In a way there all allied with each other but in a organized chaotic way, there's basically point men within each group and when need be the sub groups get in contact with each other but it's not as organized as it seems but in a way it is.

Wait, I thought the mafia wasn't on the list

Seriously though, that sounds just like the mafia.

I'm still confused though about the "chain of command" so to speak. I agree with a previous poster when they said that they thought Majestic would be a bit more powerful.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hey man, nice list. Seems a little short though...

Have you ever heard of the Order of the Red Dragon? A friend of mine was talking about it the other day. He seemed to think it was some kind of powerful British occult order, but I've never heard of it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join