It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You're Darn Straight The USA NEEDS Nationwide Martial Law!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
TA may be onto something here - we have to look at Katrina for the doctrine to follow here in the states. It was the largest instance of what you could call "martial law" in modern times. The unprepared were the ones that fell into the confiscation program.

The path for citizens to take would be obvious, however. Talking about it in public under the current circumstances is probably not a good idea. Well, beside the star and flag that is. Get it? Return to the constitution and a star and flag.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Great idea ,but what makes you think that the state governments aren't crooked like the fed?

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Great idea ,but what makes you think that the state governments aren't crooked like the fed?

Well good point. And some of them are. For example I just posted this story last week of the people sentenced in the Kentucky area for an election fraud conspiracy here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These people need to be out of there. All of them. State and Feds alike. And what I mean is where necessary if the state governments have lost the confidence of the public then they need gone too.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
With all the talk of how to remove the current Government I decided to write a possible replacement. You can find my thread at www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
Can you guys imagine the headlines?

"US military seizes and dismantles federal government, returns temporary power to the States."

What a day that would be indeed!

And then just sit back and watch all the corrupt bastards come forward to express their discontent. Because anyone actively bitching about the takeover/dismantling may likely be one of them. Nab them too, and sort it out later. First order of business though is to STOP the foreign country invasions and recall all troops so they can be used in this effort.

This exact event was predicted by a Russian Phd years ago.

He said the US break into multiple factions.

Details here:

Russian analyst predicts break up of USA

I do not agree with all of his predictions but MANY other folks are
predicting a 2nd civil war here, and I tend to agree with them.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niall197
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Authoritarian nationalism, of the military persuasion, might cause a little bit of an upset to most Americans. I doubt the rest of the world would be too enamoured with it either.

Can't help but think most people might prefer to retain the creaky old democracy they've enjoyed since your nation was founded, warts n all.

Yes this is right, this is good odds why Nostradamus warned of the man in
the blue turban, but revise it a little to man in the blue helmets.

We are already saying foreign troops on US soil in larger numbers.

When the ppl of the US rise up the blue helmets will be here in the
millions after most of the US has been rendered dead or handicap
fighting fake wars for a resource we can grow via algae.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Awesome post.

One thing concerns me...All top military officials are on the take too. Look at what all the retired generals do right after retiring...

They are CEO's in the waiting for the MIC.

Why would they care about us?

I totally agree with this, the grunt may want what is right but he
takes orders from men at the top who are often part of the corrupt
machine.

Some of these former generals have even come forward to explain
how corrupt the system is and they went largely ignored.

Excerpt from the film "The Corporation"

War is a racket: ( dramatic re-creation)

Ppl today have had it so soft they have no idea what is coming unless
they have been overseas like I have, and the US will be little better
than a third world hell hole once this all plays out the way the robber barons want.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I think it would have to start with the troops, because if they are not on board it will never work. The sad fact is if the troops would just snap out of the brainwashing they have been subjected too this could all end, they don't realize they control all the power not the generals and people in Washington pulling the strings. How to go about getting them to see that is beyond me but heres to whomever figures that one out.

The largest secular support for Ron Paul came from the US military.

To me that speaks volumes as a former military member, former
military contractor, and someone who tracked something doing
mach 5+ in the lower atmosphere that could not be seen.

But the troops are not the issue, the blue helmets are.

This is why i tell ppl learning to hide well will likely be more
important then anything, well except maybe learning mandarin and spanish, lol.

Good Luck to all the good ppl !!!

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buford2
reply to post by Vitchilo

I agree with you BUT there is not enough time in the world to uncover all their creations.

There are some tools that could help us find out what they have done, way beyond
a lie detector, it has got ppl off death row and is admissible in court.

Brainwave science

They cannot hide from what they have done, this thing works flawlessly.

Its spooky yes, but for the worldfrakkers its right up their alley.

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha

Well good point. And some of them are. For example I just posted this story last week of the people sentenced in the Kentucky area for an election fraud conspiracy here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

These people need to be out of there. All of them. State and Feds alike. And what I mean is where necessary if the state governments have lost the confidence of the public then they need gone too.

Reminds me of the battle of Athens....

The Battle of Athens

Glad it got dealt with MUCH more peacefully.

I have a feeling thou a time is coming when things will be a lot worse,
and why I say the cities will not be safe.

The planned hyperinflation event and lack of food will be one of the triggers,
and good odds on others.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
I'm sorry but I'll defend myself and my family with all means possible. Screw the N.W.O I'm packing.

We all need to be packing and stocking up.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Yup, it will be a pretty tough transition when they voluntarily WITHDRAW all foreign troops, and tell the rest of the world to fend for themselves for a good long while until we get this total disaster of a country back on its feet with the right people, truly SWORN to uphold the Constitution, back in power and doing the right things.

America causes most the problems in war-torn regions. We'll do quite well without you. Thanks for your concern, hopefully you stop sticking your nose in everyone elses business and do look in your own backyard, I'm not optimistic though

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join