It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the USA is being ATTACKED with Tornadoes by other countries..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
What if the USA is being ATTACKED with Tornadoes by other countries who can create weather....

There are now (at least) eleven countries using HAARP technologies.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

And what if these tornadoes are happening because its tornado season

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

What if the USA is being ATTACKED with Tornadoes

Err.. tornadoes occurred long before humans were around and they'll more than likely occur when we're gone too. It's not like they started popping up when we came about. The same with with other adverse weather and even Earthquakes believe it or not..

It's nothing to do with HAARP or any other human influence. Please remember,......

Bad. Weather. Happens.

edit on 23-5-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
its those australians and there Tasmanian devils.

didnt looney toons depict him as a tornado of sorts?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Yeah sure they are right there with the renegade dolphins and whales with their laser head gear..you know the ones that caused the earthquake in Japan to get back at them for poaching..

Natural Disasters happen, it's nothing more....

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
"DOHFIN and a WAIL!"

edit on 23/5/2011 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/5/2011 by Ashyr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just a thought, bad weather happens.... sure does. But if we could manipulate weather, that statement doesn't really matter then does it. The OP is only suggesting that maybe some of these storms were done on purpose. I've wondered this myself after watching katrina in 2005. The way that storm moved and turned directly into new orleans freaked me out as I was tracking it. And if the tech exists, certainly they've tested it a few times.

However, if there is actually a weather war, why is it that bigger targets are never attacked? I've never heard of a tornado/hurricane/earthquake hitting the white house or important military structures. What's the point of constantly attacking innocent people? What's the point? Entertainment for the elite?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
It all boils down to the whole HAARP debate, I would imagine that if America did posses these amazing weather weapons then why have then never been used on enemies such as Russia during the cold war, Iraq, Iran etc the list goes on. I do not believe that we posses the tech to cause earthquakes or storms
If another country wanted to hit America with the weather weapons like tornadoes then surely they would hit major cities

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I don't believe these tornado's have anything to do with weather manipulation. What is scary is the locations in which they have been touching down. We are all well aware of tornado alley and the small communities that surround it, these are typically low population, low income areas, since no one is going to build cities along this path.

Now we are seeing the same tornadoes ripping through heavier populated areas. Why? Could these small shifts in the earths axis have an impact on the path of these twisters?? I'm no expert but it seems like a good theory. Opinions?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sandesh

Ifs & Buts were candy & nuts it would be Christmas everyday

2nd

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
It all boils down to the whole HAARP debate, I would imagine that if America did posses these amazing weather weapons then why have then never been used on enemies such as Russia during the cold war, Iraq, Iran etc the list goes on. I do not believe that we posses the tech to cause earthquakes or storms
If another country wanted to hit America with the weather weapons like tornadoes then surely they would hit major cities

Too cold war is too long ago.

Weather manipulations have been used in the Vietnam war, but nothing to do with a HAARP device.
In theory and practice, HAARP can be used for various weather modifications.

If HAARP was widely used, it would too obvious. I think they want to fully know how to use it before really relying more on HAARP to win wars.

To the OP, this is just a paranoia video.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by sandesh

2nd

Hmmm... Interesting point of view. Apply this logic to every thread on this site and you are left with... A very, very boring site with a very small membership. I would have said msm but even they speculate and disscuss the speculations of others. I guess you had better write them a letter. Oh and after you've written. All those letters to all those news outlets, write a few more to the people on wall street, bc apparently there's no point in speculating the future value of stocks... Yeah it was a nice Sounding one liner. I mean, who doesn't like Christmas? Your rhetoric is somewhat strong. Your sense of logic, however, not so much... However this doesn't seem to matter when you're simply trying to sway the minds of others with no consideration for the truth. With that in mind, there may be a job for you on capital hill or maybe even in the white house itself, just work on building up your argument a little more with some supporting "facts" *wink-wink nudge-nudge* or some kind of dazzling statistic. For example in this case you could have looked up how many tornadoes happened last year in America. But you could probably just replace that figure with worldwide tornadoes and present the figure as if it were the U.S. figure, cause you know half the people won't bother to look it up, then they will just think tornadoes always happened like this but its just that we have better tornado detecting Equipment nowadays...

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZackMorris

Originally posted by spoonbender
reply to post by sandesh

2nd

Hmmm... Interesting point of view. Apply this logic to every thread on this site and you are left with... A very, very boring site with a very small membership. I would have said msm but even they speculate and disscuss the speculations of others. I guess you had better write them a letter. Oh and after you've written. All those letters to all those news outlets, write a few more to the people on wall street, bc apparently there's no point in speculating the future value of stocks... Yeah it was a nice Sounding one liner. I mean, who doesn't like Christmas? Your rhetoric is somewhat strong. Your sense of logic, however, not so much... . However this doesn't seem to matter when you're simply trying to sway the minds of others with no consideration for the truth. With that in mind, there may be a job for you on capital hill or maybe even in the white house itself, just work on building up your argument a little more with some supporting "facts" *wink-wink nudge-nudge* or some kind of dazzling statistic. For example in this case you could have looked up how many tornadoes happened last year in America. But you could probably just replace that figure with worldwide tornadoes and present the figure as if it were the U.S. figure, cause you know half the people won't bother to look it up, then they will just think tornadoes always happened like this but its just that we have better tornado detecting Equipment nowadays...

i wasn't aware my sarcastic 1liner displayed any applied logic at all
nor was it supposed to

i sometimes apply that[sarcasm] to threads that start with " What If "

& No... I won't be writing letters to anyone & No I won't be looking up any Tornado facts or data
Nor will I be applying for work in or around Capital Hill

ya see
their was no need to post anything of logic
it had already been posted by the Weather Man & the Scholar-Fighter
1st & 2nd posts after the OP
the rest of your block of text rant is hard to follow....

and I'm not sure how you came to this from my 1 line

However this doesn't seem to matter when you're simply trying to sway the minds of others with no consideration for the truth.

wait a second are you saying that the Stock Market created these tornado's ?

no no no.... this is better

" What IF the Stock Market created the joplin tornado "

edit on 5/24/2011 by spoonbender because: sofa king

edit on 5/24/2011 by spoonbender because: am i re tar ted

new topics

top topics

join