It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama agrees to form joint national security body with UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Barack Obama agrees to form joint national security body with UK

www.guardian.co.uk

Barack Obama will announce during his first state visit to Britain this week that the White House is to open up its highly secretive national security council to Downing Street in a move that appears to show the US still values the transatlantic "special relationship".

Obama warned that he would be prepared to launch another raid into Pakistan, following the shooting of Osama bin Laden, if that was necessary "to secure the United States". Jack Caravelli, an official in the Clinton and Bush ad
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Why does it always look like Obama is campaigning around the world more than he is domestically?

In any case, What is this about?
The Echelon?

I'm sure this has alot to do with the Echelon project, if you listen to the video and what are the focal points of Echelon you'll see it's very similar to what this joint partnership is all about.

This is Echelon Pt. 2!

www.guardian.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

obama still values our special relationship.
so your going to share your info.
we done a special relationship with france not long ago.
is this the allies forming like pre world wars...

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Dont the people of the UK get a say in this?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

S&F from me,

This is scary as it appears we are moving right along with an integration with Europe as planned.
There is a governmental iniative out there and I remember the target date being 2015.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Could this be the start of the new IMF also coming into play? I still think the dollar and the Euro will fall, when, I don't know, but I think it is more of a yes, as to a if.

And this could be the seeing of the start of setting up the new global currency.....but.....that is just me....

David Dee

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

as much as we americans get.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Every government is being knitted together, piece by piece, until one day they are all one.

"One world government" accomplished not by war or overtaking, but by negotiation and agreement. Their agenda has been clear for a long time, and they are on schedule. The average Joe won't realize what has happened until the day they read the headline in their newspaper and it will be fait accomplis.

One thing for sure, no bi-lateral agreement with the U.S. is ever even. The US will be in charge and the "partner" will obey.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
S+F

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Barack Obama will announce during his first state visit to Britain this week that the White House is to open up its highly secretive national security council to Downing Street (as sourced in thread opener)

Which can be translated through the Truth Babel fish to:

Barack Obama will announce during his first state visit to Britain this week that the White House is to impose its highly secretive national security council on Downing Street

In addition to that this smacks of the situation where Bush had to get support from the UK (though in Military Terms it was not soo important as politically/spin/media/acceptence) and our "dossier" of attacks within 45 minutes, to invade Iraq.

Could easily be inferred and I do as things are happening soo fast, that the USA and the UK are about to go on another Crusade or spread a couple of existing ones,

Iraq to Iran

Afghanistan to Pakistan?

Oh and yes Echolan is part of it, but the NSC is differant to the NSA the NSA and the UK GCHQ have had total and uncompromised equality for years with limited access granted but shared resources with both Canada Australia and the most minimaly France.

This is now co-operating sharing on day to day war planning, advice, threat evalution, actual orders to do something, Echolan just listens and feeds to the NSC via NSA, any direct action it takes is purely in the electronic electromagnetic spectrum.

Obama has stated Pre Emtive intent of military action anywhere in the world even Nuclear Powers, Distanced at least in public the Isrealis, now this all in 24 hours.

Too much posturing for nothing, maybe the Israeli thing is telling, Iran is not a real threat to the US, harbours less real terrorists than just one tribal area of north Pakistan.

Unlike every lie before about needing a Crusade when they have not really been the real enemy, the US actually just being strategically hedgemonic, there is a very real and present danger in the North Pakistan Area, India, China Pakistan all face each other off, there is little government control, real real hotbeds of actual terrorists not Patsi's.

Maybe they are about to go on another crusade god forbid, but Obama is after the real Terrorists.

Saying this I am not being ignorant of who created them, why they exist their history etc etc...

Just seems in simple trems this may be playing out.

Kind Regards,

Elf

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
This is (IMHO) a step to far... No offence to any Americans but personally I would rather tear up every single treaty with your country... remove our ambassadors from your and then if both people want it start the relationship afresh...

edit on 23/5/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_

the people of the uk are tax slaves, same as you!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

If we are inviting the UK to become part of our National Security Council, that would be a babystep to inviting the UK to become part of something greater.

If the IMF fiasco and EU debt crisis tears apart the EU, the UK may wish to join another community, one that may include the dominion of Canada.

It would be like the Imperial Federation of Rhodes and N. Rothschild in reverse. Instead of Britian being the dominant member of the new community, it will be the US.

Who would think over 200 years ago when the US fought for independence against the British Empire, that one day Britain would be incorporated in an American Empire?

top topics

join