It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US ignored Bhutto's security plea: WikiLeaks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

US ignored Bhutto's security plea: WikiLeaks

nation.com.pk...]nation.com.pk

Just two months before she was killed in a terror attack, former Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto had approached then US Ambassador in Islamabad asking for help to evaluate her personal security but it was ignored, latest WikiLeaks cables have revealed.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 23-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Seems either the US wanted to really get her killed so that rampant corruption would abound. Now that the US is considering sending in a crack pot team for a nuke recovery unit which has the smell of false flag on it. Seriously she asked the US for help in evaluating security, instead the US decides to bomb libya. Poor woman, trying to run a country and got killed.

nation.com.pk...]nation.com.pk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 23-5-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Doesnt surprise me when you see the interviews of her saying how OSB was already dead before the US announced they had him.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Good find...fix the links

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Thanks for the info, and of course the us dropped the ball here.

Now that the US is considering sending in a crack pot team for a nuke recovery unit which has the smell of false flag on it.

Any info on that, some source?
What nuke recovery, haven't heard anything about that.
Hope you didn't just made that up.... like the US.

edit on 23/5/2011 by OnlyLove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

You know as much as US leaders claim to promote and protect freedom internationally the more I realize it's a complete lie. A guise used to keep the American people from seeing it for what it really is. I'm really not that surprised here. Bhutto did not serve the interests of the US...why should they even care?

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thank you Xavi, I didn't know that.
That some pretty serious stuff! and now that China has warned the US to stay out of Pakistan.
I have a feeling that within 5 years the US will have a bigger problem than Iraq or Afghanistan.

The phrase "Yes we can" suddenly gets a whole new meaning.

OnlyLove.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
And didn't, rest her wee soul President Bhutto state in an interview a few weeks before her Assassination that the US had already killed Osama. Correct me if i am wrong but i can remember watching the news when she commented that he was bombed!

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Now, I might be wrong on this, but from what I recall Bhutto RETURNED to Pakistan knowing that her safety wasn't guarenteed. I remember telling my wife the woman was committing suicide. If you know there's a bunch of hungry sharks swimming in the water, do you dive in? No. I don't feel sorry for her in the least.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

And she also stated the individual responsible for OBL's murder. An MI5 plant.

Not surprised at all that she was killed, AND ignored in asking for help.

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i personally never liked benazir, i loved her father dont get me wrong. she comes to pakistan at a crucial time when musharraf is being pressured to step down and he is weakening. all corruption/money charges laid against her and her husband by swiss authorities are dropped by request of pakistan. pakistan courts gave amnesty for benazir and her husband and scores of other for a short time for more corruption charges.

she goes one a series of interviews telling the world that if she dies she knows who did it, osama has died too.
comes to a country where she is threatened, and knows full well she can die.

2007 in pakistan was a weird year

posted on May, 24 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnlyLove
reply to post by xavi1000

Thank you Xavi, I didn't know that.
That some pretty serious stuff! and now that China has warned the US to stay out of Pakistan.
I have a feeling that within 5 years the US will have a bigger problem than Iraq or Afghanistan.

The phrase "Yes we can" suddenly gets a whole new meaning.

OnlyLove.

Don't worry India will be more than willing to take some shots at Pakistan. Plus now we got Taliban blowing up bases in pakistan. Real mess over there. Let em duke it out.

new topics

top topics

join