It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Y2k,may 21 2011, 2012??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
All the same??? that is to say are they all the same nonsense or could one of them be for real. Y2k came and went may 21 2011 came and went so does that mean 2012 will be the same. What about the believers, they should have a look at this news.yahoo.com... from the link

When Doomsday Isn't, Believers Struggle to Cope
yes i want to poke fun at them for falling for the hype, nonsense, and wasting money, that is to say you can not use it as a tax right off can, nor can you get it back, Just as much as they poke fun at me for thinking; What if 2012 is the real deal no rapture but complete failure of the system, social unrest, civil war,and world wide pandemic, all of this hits all at once, look at the mid east and some EU country's and it is not far off. Throw in a zombie plague, UFO invasion, and just for the "S" and "G" the eruption of Yellowstone the big one in Ca, all out war with Israel-Iran. Now that i put it out there lets get real the zombie plague emergency.cdc.gov...
can be dismissed, do not see that happening for real, Yellowstone, could but no,
UFO invasion, some think it has already, but where is the proof?
I for one think it might be, could be, for real or it might not be time will tell, if it happens it happens if it does not then it does not, just an other day, time, and event that made someone some money, left others looking like fools and others with the satisfaction of saying "told you so".

edit on 23-5-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Don't be bringing no common sense in the fear monger, the doomsayers await the end and us skeptics carry on....

edit on 23-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Heartisblack

well what do you think of this zombie plague emergency.cdc.gov... here is the link emergency.cdc.gov... from the link

Social Media: Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse

The following was originally posted on CDC Public Health Matters Blog on May 16th, 2011 by Ali S. Khan.
for real or just more of TPTB fear

edit on 23-5-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2011 by bekod because: word corection

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

well what do you think of this zombie plague emergency.cdc.gov...

Just spreading fear, zombies ? Theoretically it is possible but not by virus, only genetically modified within a lab. Radiation or mind control by microwave waves. Those are the ways to make zombies... theoretically it's real but not if anybody doesn't start the process.They'll do it by blood type.
edit on 23-5-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Its all just nonsense,all these theories are put out to keep us distracted from REAL issues..

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

The CDC added "Zombies" to the campaign to get people's attention about possible pandemics. It worked very well. So, really there's no set time for a pandemic, but their message is be prepared as it can happen.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

civil war, social unrest, and the mid east not real issues ???? then what is oh ya the death of OBL and BC of the POTUS, oh silly of me not to throw that in.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well Y2K was a real problem that was blown out of proportion by the ignorant majority that didnt understand it.
There was a lot of work done in prep for Y2K.

The rest just gives people a reason to live/date to look to.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

not by virus? so it could not be mixed with a rabies virus, and not be airborne?? just asking

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by VicDiaz89

so what is your view of real issues?? short term issues have no real bearing on the world,they come they go, here today gone with the wind tomorrow.
The real issue are what effect us beyond tomorrow, or have we become so self involved that it does not matter what happens to the next generation what we will give our kids??? I do not have none, do not want one to clean up the mess my gen has left.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
blame the US media for hyping up these end time theories. one of the big reasons may 21 2011 became mainstream knowledge is because fox and cnn were constantly talking about it.

top topics

join