It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyond 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
IM NOT HERE TO PROMOTE ISLAM , This is islamic perspective about Beyond September 11th and What the future holds for Muslims..It's their side of a story and their point of view..The info which lecturer layout is incredibly intrigueing, and the date of lecture took place at december 2001.It explains what will come forth which in my opponion it did and will, the part where he speaks about the fall of america not because his a muslim but the prophetic statement he spoke i value...a long video im here to share and worth watching..cheers

A talk by scholar Sheikh Imran N.Hosein at Sydney, Australia, December 2001

edit on 22-5-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

I hate to be 'that guy' but could you add a little detail because even if I were to watch them all (which I am not planning to) it would be nice to get the OP's view.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyyyyyyyyy
reply to post by solid007

I hate to be 'that guy' but could you add a little detail because even if I were to watch them all (which I am not planning to) it would be nice to get the OP's view.

Without listening to it, I know right away what it says- their religion is right, and everyone else's religion is wrong, with some ego-soothing fantasies about how their opponents are going to eventually suffer some dire catastrophe for crossing them. It's what every other religion on the planet embraces, because after all, no religion is ever going to say their faith stinks and you should convert to something else.

What this guy doesn't realize is that Islamic fundamentalism is suffering from bad public relations all over the globe, not just here. Check out the French movie, "Skirt Day", which to my lament, would probably not have been made here in the US due to its controversial muslim-bashing tones.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Nice to find common ground, I would semantically argue about Buddha with a couple of caveats but in the main you are right about religion and Islamic Fundamentalism has terrible PR, something about gaining revenge over those who mistreat you seems a bit backward, ha, but that is people for ya.

Skirt day sounds like an interesting movie, I think because the story was from real life makes it a bit more shocking but it seems at least on a par with say The Wire and Saw films, and that one with 2pac and Jodie Foster? WAy off-topic now.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
On the other side of the coin we have this web site:

ISLAM the religon of peace (and a stack of dead bodies)

Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2011.05.22 (Karachi, Pakistan) - Taliban militants assault a navy base for 14 hours, killing at least thirteen.
2011.05.22 (Khost, Afghanistan) - Three traffic cops and two civilians are taken down by a Fedayeen suicide assault.
2011.05.21 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - Religion of Peace militants shoot a factory worker and his 3-year-old daughter to death.
2011.05.21 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - Suspected terrorists gun down a handicapped man.
2011.05.21 (Kirkuk, Iraq) - Two brothers are brutally murdered during a Sunni home invasion.
2011.05.21 (Kabul, Afghanistan) - Holy Warriors detonate themselves inside a hospital, leaving six medical workers dead.

God I hate religion.

posted on May, 23 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

What this guy doesn't realize is that Islamic fundamentalism is suffering from bad public relations all over the globe, not just here.

Islamic fundamentalism is not the only extremist and bigoted religion which is suffering from bad public relations all over the globe, not just here.

Instead of getting up on a soapbox and preaching hatred, it is best to let others draw their own conclusions.
edit on 23-5-2011 by SphinxMontreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

nicely said

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I listened to a portion of his speech and it was moreso about who was really behind 9/11.

And since we didn't have overwhelming evidence as some would like to believe, then one only needs to look at to whom benefitted the most from 9/11.

Of course it's ISRAEL.

We wouldn't even be having this conversation about Islam if they weren't sitting on a large portion of the world's OIL supply.

The Zionists have created a financial empire from debt and fiat currencies that is falling apart at the seams.

As all fiat currencies historically have become worthless. As the US Dollar currently is.

The Zionists need that OIL which is the World's most highly sought after Commodity. To boost their wealth.

And these Muslims are all sitting in possession of it.

And the Zionists want it....It's all about money..... and not Islam.

Plain and Simple.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

NO , You missed the best part.Damn

top topics

join