It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Brought YOU To This Site?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
What brought you to this site?

Did you stumble upon it? Did your friend tell you about it? Did you see it on some other website?

Personally I stumbled upon this in search of facts about 2012 about 3 years ago, always lurking in the shadows, till one day i finally had the balls to make an account !

So what brought you fellow ATS'ers here
?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Charles Manson...and his Mansonettes....

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I was looking up some UFO info and happened upon this site.

Pretty glad I did.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
i was looking to get a "non profit" opinion and evidence about 2012 now that i know whats going to happen just dont know in anyway how its all gonna go down and what happens after. but atleast i can wrap my mind around the physics and leave the infinity and anything everything potential of God variable in there and i found peace lol. thank you ATS i have PEACE now... UNI-VERSE=ONE-SONG

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I found ATS years ago but only read and didn't join until 2009.

I was always looking for anything on aliens, ufos, Mars and Ancient Egypt and it always brought me here.

I decided to join when I found a certain members posts on Mars and various posts on UFO/alien encounters I had not heard of before. I think the first week I joined ATS I slept a total of 10hrs lol I was up all day and night on here looking at various threads trying to keep my eyes open to finish it only to find a new topic to read lol

Now I am always on here lol

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
Charles Manson...and his Mansonettes....

Hey me too! Actually it was my ex girlfriend who was on here so much I had to take her computer away and kick her out but I got ATS as conciliation prize, so go baby go. Actually we still work together now and again so I have to say it was amicable. I am just not in "the cult" anymore.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I was looking for a place with a good moderation team to discuss politics.
I found it!

edit on 5/22/2011 by Benevolent Heretic because: clarity

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Multiple angles on the same view. if that makes sense, some people see things here that others consider blasphemy, just take everything you read with a grain of salt. great underground news source also.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Technically speaking, the good people at Mozilla Firefox. As for reasons. I really cannot remember. I only remeber lurking like most do for ages, and then being inspired to join.

Now it takes up far too much of my life! and I wish it didn't.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
An incredible urge to read up on Roswell.
Googled for it, clicked a link, came here, read some other topics, never left.

The short version

OnlyLove.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Well, Hi there my name is Sarah first of all, and I actually was doing some research on certain things ie: 2012, aliens, ufos, secrets of the moon, earthquakes, and earth changes, and this website kept popping up. I would read the posts for months and months and just like you decided I might as well make an account considering no one I know would want to have or discuss things such as the topics discussed on ATS. I love it here, I love having debates and the material you find here is quite the fun read. I am on ATS first thing in the morning, and lastly before I close my eyes at night, its so addicting!! Anyways thats the AMAZING story that brought me to ATS!!
Aha

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I was looking for footage of princess Diana I either saw or dreamt where she said at a press conference that "In three months time I will reveal something that will shake this country to it's very foundation" this was 2 weeks before she died.

anyway I still haven't found it.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Google.

So ATS...... pay up.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Someone posted a link to ATS on a rap forum I post on. It was around the time Gabrielle Gifford was shot and the media linked Jared L. Loughner to posting on this site.

But, yeah, I clicked the link, and since I'm prone to conspiracies... it just worked out. Haven't looked back since.

edit on 22-5-2011 by AmrikazNightmar3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this place in 2006,as i was looking for ufo/paranormal stuff.
Lurked here for a couple of years before joining,could not believe some of the stuff
i was reading here(still cant sometimes).
But it still relieves the boredom most times lol.

Hey Benevolent Heretic,is that your german shephard ?
Beatiful animal,i miss mine dearly,never seen my wife cry so much
the day she passed away.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I came on here a really long time ago and i was just interested in things i dont know its an adventure

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I was on richard simmons website.He said if you want to see some wackos to come visit ats .He was right.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I found this site via google search about 3 years ago when doing research on the housing market. After looking at some very informative posts on that subject I seen there was alot on this site to offer. I've been a lurker from that time until a few days ago when i actually joined, I hope to contribute to this community in a meaningful way.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I was searching up UFOs on google a few years ago. Came across this site (aka the "jackpot"). The great thing is it doesn't make my computer go slow!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
After reading evry reply I can see something we can all agree on, ATS is a goldmine for information, we love this site. And since its finding, we have spent countless hours reading and feeding our brain news and knowledge, and if it weren't for this site we would still be 'zombified' vessels waiting to be awakened
!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join