It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hoax of Brown Dwarf Star "Elenin" EXPOSED - This is the video that we should all make "Viral

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Seriously. It seems like NASA is deliberately trying to throw us off track again. You can hear from Leonid Elenin, an amateur astronomer, himself. This is the video we should all try to make "viral". Check it out.

www.youtube.com...

The Brown Dwarf Star "Elenin" Is NOT Responsible For Recent Global Catastrophes - Don't get fooled by yet another attempt to distract us from the reality of HAARP. Now that May 21, 2011, has come and gone, with the majority of us still here, the next wave on the cultural Zeitgeist that will no doubt culminate in online global hysteria appears to the the many reports coming out about the Brown Dwarf Star "Elenin".

I encourage you to question all of the many Youtube videos and articles currently drowning the Social Network sites these days. Please be aware that Comets and invisible brown dwarf planets do not bombard fault zones with over 1 Billion Watts of EM-waves. That is a HAARP function, and in my opinion, NASA “scientists are deliberately facilitating this misdirection of data. DON’T BUY INTO IT!!! The interferometers at NOAA headquarters in Boulder Colorado can precisely create and even STOP any major seismic event. Watch the video below — You will learn that Leonid Elenin, the supposed "discoverer" of this "brown dwarf star" is a young, amateur astronomer in Russia! He himself is confused by everything that is going on in regard to a fuzzy astro-photo he took one night. “Planet X” and Elenin have come and gone!! Moreover, the seismic effect of comet alignment is merely hypothetical — no way to actually measure and document this hypothesis. On the other hand, there is no doubt what Advanced Tesla Technology can do!

Allow me to repeat: Comet Elenin will not destroy the Earth in the Fall of 2011. Nor will it contribute to the destruction of our planet in 2012. This is simply more propaganda so that the general public, and especially Conspiracy Theorists, will become distracted and not look at the smoking gun of H.A.A.R.P.

To learn more about Leonid Elenin and the misuse of his identity and information (which deeply confuses and concerns Elenin himself), please go to this link, courtesy of "Astro Bob" astrobob.areavoices.com...

In a future thread I will also present evidence indicated that Planet Nibiru has also come and gone.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
your just hating on HAARP

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I stand different..I say HAARP is not responsible for the things that have been happening but that the so-called Elenin, the brown dwarf is.....See video.....

P/S...I don't believe there is a real man named Leonid Elenin that has anything to do with this object...I would say he is a NWO agent.

edit on 22-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Just a question if you don't mind:

Where on Earth have they been hiding the multi-billion watt generators? Actually, considering how EM waves propagate, where is the 10 trillion watt generator? The devices powering such massive scale broadcasts being hidden is a much, much larger conspiracy than using HAARP to affect faults.
edit on 22-5-2011 by TonyBravada because: edit

Show us the documented, verified effects of EM waves on fault lines. You can post all the HAARP data you want, because the simple fact is that the system is used hundreds of times where no major quakes happen and the time frames which some people claim the HAARP is active before causing a quake vary from a few hours to many days. Such terrible inconsistencies... add in the lack of any evidence that the antennas can be aimed with any accuracy in a direction other than up and you get some serious leaps of faith in your conclusion.
edit on 22-5-2011 by TonyBravada because: add

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And I stand different still ... Elenin doesn't exist, the man attributed to it's discovery has said so himself.. why is it people latch onto it and believe it when they thought he said it ( hoax/prank ) but when the man flat out tells you he never said these things, those same people still latch on to the imaginary words attributed to him... it makes no sense..

I also don't think HAARP has anything to do with this either.. in fact I suspect it's something far more dangerous ... nature... that unpredictable beast that could kill us all at any given time...
edit on 22-5-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
The billion watt generators?

Who says they are using conventional combustion generators?

Perhaps they power HARRP using energy technology that has been kept secret from the public!

After all Tesla aim was to create free wireless energy for everyone, unfortunately J.P Morgan burnt down his lab because to much money is made from the fossil fuels used in combustion generators.

When Tesla died the Government confiscated all his work and notes!

I just cant believe that in an age were we have become so technologically advanced in such a short amount of time that 100 years later we are still reliant upon the combustion engine!

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I never know what to say about all the blue beam and haarp stuff i read and read and see vids but im still not exactly sure what and or how just exactly how space could be weaponized im pretty sure our guardians disable any attempts. the conspiracies are the conspiracy, its not as complex as imagination, if anything "they" know you fear and "they" know the power of the mind..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by weareallone52

You claim its HAARP causing the quakes and stuff. Fair enough. Let's assume you are correct. Now explain why please?

st.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TonyBravada

Good questions. I will start with the first one. Are you aware of the patents that were accessed via the Freedom of Information Act? This information theoretically drastically adds to HAARP's technicological capabilities. There is plenty of information about this on the web. But here is an article that discusses the patents, and the strong possibility there are actually three arrays in Alaska alone.

www.superforce.com...

This link discusses adjuncts in Boulder, CO

atrueott.wordpress.com... -

You likely have already made up your mind about HAARP, but if you are open to discussing the info' on the links, feel free to here.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

Nope. I am hating on the one-sided mentality that we take everything written these days (no matter how hysterical) about Elenin, Nibiru, "Planet X", etc, at face value - And we discard alternative possibilities and potential evidence.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I have already watched the video you sent but appreciate you including it. It is worth watching for sure. After viewing it and speaking with some friends who work in the space industry, I smelled a rat and began to do more research. I felt the video I found deserved some attention as well. There are many possibilities here.

With that said, I do sense shadow government and NWO possibilities at work as well. Not sure how that may all tie into any of this, but I agree with you on this one.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

A part of me does align with what you are eluding to here. Can you say more? I feel that ALL of it is somehow just a big, tangled smoke-screen to distract us all - And that something even more dire and dastardly and deadly is afoot. Your thoughts?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Yes, you are preaching to the choir here. I found a blog who's author seems to be trying to get to the bottom of the HAARP thing and he has posted some veracious material, based on a lot of research. Here is the link to an article on HAARP and other EISCAT arrays positioned worldwide, if you are interested.

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoTheCapFit

Well, here is where it gets confusing. Scalar Weaponry and the Space-based weapons are not quite the same as HAARP-type technology, but are related via Tesla Technology and its potential capabilities.

HAARP arrays bounce beams off the ionosphere - Billions watts of microwaves - and these then can slam or rebound back down into the earth. These are massive wave-vibrations we are talking about here.

It was believed HAARP could not target locations to beam waves down into, but now it appears that this may not be so - That Alaska in fact has 3 arrays, which is what is needed to do this kind of "bounce." As attested to via HAARP's own data and patents (released via the Freedom of Information Act) - They even did a successful "Moon Bounce" - and this is not possible without 3 arrays. Article on all that here:

www.superforce.com...

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

I am still trying to figure all that out. However, it appears that there may be clandestine multi-national cooperation going on in connection with the various HAARP/EISCAT arrays placed strategically around the world (Map of those locations here)

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

And it appears, based on research others have done, that these were originally built by Lockheed / Raytheon, and that this began many years ago. So that implies multi-national cooperation.

That leads one in two directions (or more, but I am sticking with two for now): There really is a space-threat on its way that "they" have known about for some time, and they are attempting to build a "plasma shield" to protect our planet at the level of the ionosphere.

OR, there really is a New World Order agenda fueled by shadow government (some say the Illuminati) and they are wanting to depopulate by 5.5 billion people, as recorded in their supposed 'manifesto'.

And I think the timing of this NASA magnetic payload launch that just occurred to be most interesting, given how this could be used, theoretically, in conjunction with Tesla (HAARP) technology..

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by weareallone52

A part of me does align with what you are eluding to here. Can you say more? I feel that ALL of it is somehow just a big, tangled smoke-screen to distract us all - And that something even more dire and dastardly and deadly is afoot. Your thoughts?

I wasn't really eluding to any sort of conspiracy, I was eluding to the fact that nature is capable of destroying us and causing great disasters without any of our help.. historically there have been many examples of nature suddenly wiping out large swaths of humanity, entire civilizations in fact. A lot of people are too quick to instantly blame these kinds of events on conspiracy and I guess my point is .. why does it have to be a conspiracy? .. why can't it just be a horrible natural disaster? like has happened countless times in earth's history.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I respect your views, and of course there is much wisdom in what you say - and an acceptance of the n/Nature of Life! And that may be all this is. However, given this is ATS, I like to explore the possibilities evoked by HAARP and Tesla Technology, given that most of us seem to take an apathetic attitude toward the fact that recent information gained from the Freedom of Information Act makes it quite clear that HAARP is not just a research facility; and, that it has the capability of coordinating billions watts of waves via its likely 3 arrays for what may be not-so-benign purposes. Then of course there are the at least 14 other EISCAT/HAARP-type facilities that are known to exist around the world. This socio/environmental apathy deeply concerns me. And so I will keep "harping" about HAARP here on ATS.

edit on 22-5-2011 by weareallone52 because: more data

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by weareallone52

That leads one in two directions (or more, but I am sticking with two for now): There really is a space-threat on its way that "they" have known about for some time, and they are attempting to build a "plasma shield" to protect our planet at the level of the ionosphere.

OR, there really is a New World Order agenda fueled by shadow government (some say the Illuminati) and they are wanting to depopulate by 5.5 billion people, as recorded in their supposed 'manifesto'.

And I think the timing of this NASA magnetic payload launch that just occurred to be most interesting, given how this could be used, theoretically, in conjunction with Tesla (HAARP) technology..

Your first point I would agree with, but only in that they are aware of a threat. That threat being an asteroid that will be coming very close to us at the end of the year. The plasma shield, I think that may be a bit too sci-fi at the moment.

There are no NWO plans to reduce the population by 5.5 billion. And that falsehood is most likely based on the Georgia Guidestones which state 'Maintain humanity at 500 million'. It does NOT state reduce population.

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weareallone52

the fact that recent information gained from the Freedom of Information Act makes it quite clear that HAARP is not just a research facility; and, that it has the capability of coordinating billions watts of waves via its likely 3 arrays for what may be not-so-benign purposes. Then of course there are the at least 14 other EISCAT/HAARP-type facilities that are known to exist around the world.

Can you direct me to those FIOA documents please? I can't really seem to locate some of those "HAARP type" facilities listed on the map, can you specify them please.Area 51, Long Island, Brazil, Peru, UK, China, Japan, and India would be a good start.
edit on 5/22/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Haarp is powered by the flapping wings of magic angel babies.

True story. I read it on a website and stuff.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join